Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballer haircuts 13:38 - Feb 4 with 1600 viewsGloucs_R

does anyone else find it slightly suspicious that nearly every footballer seems to have a pristine haircut at the moment even though we have been in lockdown for a month now?

http://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-newcastle-uniteds-joelinton-fined-for-getting

Poll: Are we staying up?

Footballer haircuts on 13:46 - Feb 4 with 1560 viewsChrisNW6

At least we know Charlie Austin has been following the rules. That rascal cut is definitely a home effort.

I wouldn't be surprised if clubs don't have someone at the training ground within the club bubble. Much safer than trusting the players and running the risk of home visits or even worse, visiting a shop.
Footballer haircuts on 14:06 - Feb 4 with 1525 viewsted_hendrix

Irrespective of any suspicion I'd be happy for both the footballer and the barber to have their respective heads kicked in so bad that they had to be hospitalised in a Covid ward for about a week.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Footballer haircuts on 14:17 - Feb 4 with 1491 viewsizlingtonhoop

Footballer haircuts on 13:46 - Feb 4 by ChrisNW6

At least we know Charlie Austin has been following the rules. That rascal cut is definitely a home effort.

I wouldn't be surprised if clubs don't have someone at the training ground within the club bubble. Much safer than trusting the players and running the risk of home visits or even worse, visiting a shop.

My cousin and I were briefly discussing the origin of Charlie's trim on Monday, over WhatsApp.

Moments later she replies:

I just googled his wife to see if she’s a hairdresser and he allegedly had an affair with one
If I was Bianca Austin I’d be getting suspicious again I think 🤔

I inserted a word there, but the claims are in the public domain...
Footballer haircuts on 14:33 - Feb 4 with 1467 viewsWokingR

Footballer haircuts on 14:17 - Feb 4 by izlingtonhoop

My cousin and I were briefly discussing the origin of Charlie's trim on Monday, over WhatsApp.

Moments later she replies:

I just googled his wife to see if she’s a hairdresser and he allegedly had an affair with one
If I was Bianca Austin I’d be getting suspicious again I think 🤔

I inserted a word there, but the claims are in the public domain...

It looks like his wife has found a way of getting her revenge then judging by that fringe
Footballer haircuts on 15:04 - Feb 4 with 1405 viewspeterlund_dk

Home effort fringe?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024