Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Prutton 13:31 - Feb 5 with 3068 viewsderbyhoop

Sky Sports (and others) give him a platform to predict EFL games.

Can anybody ever recall him predicting a QPR win? I'm struggling to remember him predicting a draw.
He's at it again this weekend with a forecast of 2-1 win for Blackburn.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

David Prutton on 13:32 - Feb 5 with 3051 viewsNorthernr

TBF to him we haven't even scored a goal in our last five home games. I wouldn't back us tomorrow if I was him.
David Prutton on 13:43 - Feb 5 with 2995 viewsderbyhoop

David Prutton on 13:32 - Feb 5 by Northernr

TBF to him we haven't even scored a goal in our last five home games. I wouldn't back us tomorrow if I was him.

I can live with the predicted losses, provided they are leavened with an occassional good result.

Still it will be interesting to see if we can transfer away form into a decent home result. Without any fans to encourage us.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

David Prutton on 14:10 - Feb 5 with 2893 viewsTheChef

No conflict with Sky Bet, I'm sure...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

David Prutton on 14:33 - Feb 5 with 2808 viewswood_hoop

David Prutton on 13:32 - Feb 5 by Northernr

If Prutton and the other so called tipsters were that good do you really think they would be working for a living, I have lost count this season where hot favourites have been turned over.

Odds pretty fair for us around 2/1 , Blackburn 6/4, not a game where either stands out, we have lost 10 they have lost 9, its the draws that are costing us.

Constinecy is so very shy.that and even me being supremely optomistic I could not back us to win,

Probably we will win at a canter now.
David Prutton on 15:09 - Feb 5 with 2715 viewsPinnerPaul

David Prutton on 14:10 - Feb 5 by TheChef

No conflict with Sky Bet, I'm sure...

May surprise you and others to know that Sky do not own Sky Bet.

Its owned by Flutter Entertainment, a company formed from the merger of Paddy Power and BetFair.
David Prutton on 15:13 - Feb 5 with 2700 viewsswitchingcode

Very tough game now their getting players back think they will make the play offs.Mowbray excellent manager.Would go 2 2
David Prutton on 15:30 - Feb 5 with 2656 viewsHarbour

David Prutton on 15:13 - Feb 5 by switchingcode

Very tough game now their getting players back think they will make the play offs.Mowbray excellent manager.Would go 2 2

Given our awful record against them and they are a form team our home results I would happily take a point. A tough game but could see us nicking it suspect 1 goal in it.
David Prutton on 15:33 - Feb 5 with 2652 viewskensalriser

Blackburn to beat QPR.

My other prediction for tomorrow is the sun to rise.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

David Prutton on 17:05 - Feb 5 with 2508 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is this the ex Forest player? I always wondered what happened to him. He was hailed as a future England captain at one point.
David Prutton on 10:30 - Feb 6 with 2187 viewsstainrods_elbow

For some reason, I've always found his surname irritating. I don't know why.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

David Prutton on 10:35 - Feb 6 with 2179 viewsNorthernr

He's actually quite an interesting character. He was a proper hot head as a player, to the point where he served a long ban for pushing the rferee at Southampton, Alan Wiley I think. But he's quite intelligent and erudite as a pundit and presenter. There's a podcast called 'The Match' where footballers talk about a specific game in their career and he does that one and it's a great listen. Matt Jackson does one where he gets hooked after half an hour of being taken apart by Andy Sinton.
David Prutton on 12:25 - Feb 6 with 2095 viewsManinBlack

I think the guy is realistic. We have been pants at home recently and Blackburn have won their previous two away games in a run of 10 points from their last four games. Then you have the little matter of us having one solitary victory over Blackburn in two decades. It is very easy to see why he would predict another QPR failure today.

Did he predict that Barnsley v Derby would be called off with a waterlogged pitch?
David Prutton on 12:36 - Feb 6 with 2071 viewsHarbour

David Prutton on 12:25 - Feb 6 by ManinBlack

I think the guy is realistic. We have been pants at home recently and Blackburn have won their previous two away games in a run of 10 points from their last four games. Then you have the little matter of us having one solitary victory over Blackburn in two decades. It is very easy to see why he would predict another QPR failure today.

Did he predict that Barnsley v Derby would be called off with a waterlogged pitch?

That’s fishy how many games have Derby had postponed due to COVID waterlogged pitches...something smells there
David Prutton on 13:50 - Feb 6 with 1992 viewsTGRRRSSS

David Prutton on 12:36 - Feb 6 by Harbour

That’s fishy how many games have Derby had postponed due to COVID waterlogged pitches...something smells there

Possibly but on the other hand they'll have a load to catch up on in a short space of time you'd think.

This season is def the year of the away side isnt it generally speaking?

Both in Championship and PL, I mean we should have won at Norwich.
David Prutton on 14:46 - Feb 6 with 1939 viewsPinnerPaul

David Prutton on 12:36 - Feb 6 by Harbour

Well Derby won't have postponed any games due to an unfit pitch, that's the referee's job - its not Under 11s!
David Prutton on 18:11 - Feb 6 with 1781 viewsW7Ranger

Well did anyone on this thread predict a win today??!!
David Prutton on 18:15 - Feb 6 with 1766 viewsBrianMcCarthy

David Prutton on 18:11 - Feb 6 by W7Ranger

Not me. 2-2.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

David Prutton on 18:36 - Feb 6 with 1704 viewsTGRRRSSS

David Prutton on 18:11 - Feb 6 by W7Ranger

Yes albeit I said 2-0.

Evidence on the Match thread on page 1
David Prutton on 19:23 - Feb 6 with 1644 viewsQPRSteve

Had 2-0 on Sky Super 6.
David Prutton on 21:53 - May 10 with 1163 viewsderbyhoop

Sky have just done a season round up where Prutton's predictions were compared to the final table.
If his predictions had worked out we would have finished 19th with a mere 44 points.

I knew he was always anti Rangers just didn't realise how much.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024