Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... 19:47 - Feb 6 with 2468 viewsSimonJames

Is there a faint chink of light at the end of the tunnel?

100% of people who drink water will die.

So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 19:50 - Feb 6 with 2455 viewstraininvain

I feel like our form has been patchy for the last few years. Capable of going on a winning run but equally likely to lose 5 in a row.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 20:19 - Feb 6 with 2373 viewscolinallcars

There is light at the end of the tunnel, and it's not just the light at the front of a train.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 09:11 - Feb 7 with 2213 viewsJuzzie

Its great but nowhere near Brentford’s consistency. We’re prone to having bursts of good patches and bad patches. Let’s just hope this good patch carries on through the month.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 09:19 - Feb 7 with 2184 viewsDorse

I'm just glad we're not getting bummed in the gob on such a regular basis.

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 09:39 - Feb 7 with 2139 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah, bit more bite up front, bit more of a clue at the back. Plus Johansen is a more mobile than I expected and will make a difference to our organisation in midfield even on days when he's not playing so well.

The kind of small bit meaningful improvements to things that were costing us loads of points during that terrible recent run. Just avoiding the next manager carousel for a while is a relief on its own.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 09:58 - Feb 7 with 2090 viewsQPRSteve

I think we are looking on the up. The additions of Charlie and Johansen have improved us and we have yet to see our other two loan additions in action. Really looking forward to see what Sam Field can bring to the team.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 12:32 - Feb 7 with 1966 viewsMyke

I think Rotherham have matched our 4 from 5 (winning at Preston is pretty impressive). Derby, SW and NF also winning regularly. We need to stay on our toes. I would say only Wycombe are definitely gone, any 2 from 10 after that.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 12:38 - Feb 7 with 1955 viewsBAWHoops

Whisper it quietly, but before this run our best player (Bright) didn't fit into our best system (352)

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Login to get fewer ads

So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 12:52 - Feb 7 with 1920 viewsstowmarketrange

So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 12:32 - Feb 7 by Myke

I think Rotherham have matched our 4 from 5 (winning at Preston is pretty impressive). Derby, SW and NF also winning regularly. We need to stay on our toes. I would say only Wycombe are definitely gone, any 2 from 10 after that.

Beating Preston at their place isn’t anything special these days.However,beating them away is trickier I think.But Rotherham have hit good form,as have a few others.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 12:59 - Feb 7 with 1888 viewsswitchingcode

So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 12:32 - Feb 7 by Myke

Shame Wycombe look done for and hope and think the other 2 from Brum Derby and Wednesday.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 12:59 - Feb 7 with 1886 viewsClive_Anderson

Yes it's weird that despite our run we've barely got any further from the relegation zone.

If we'd carried on with the bad form we'd be about 8 points from safety now....
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 13:17 - Feb 7 with 1863 viewsWestbourneR

If you look at the form guide on the Championship table most of the bottom 8 are on fire considering they’re at the bottom. Top 6 are doing well too. But all the teams in the middle are in horrible form. So there is this odd situation where the bottom 8 are all taking points but not getting any further apart from each other. And that applies to us.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 14:09 - Feb 7 with 1784 viewsnix

So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 13:17 - Feb 7 by WestbourneR

If you look at the form guide on the Championship table most of the bottom 8 are on fire considering they’re at the bottom. Top 6 are doing well too. But all the teams in the middle are in horrible form. So there is this odd situation where the bottom 8 are all taking points but not getting any further apart from each other. And that applies to us.

Yes it's a really odd situation in the league at the moment. We were miles away from Luton, Cardiff, Barnsley etc and now they're in touching distance. Even Bristol City and Stoke are only six points away. But as you say, we're not pulling away from the teams below us who are also winning. We need to continue to pick up points over the next five matches before we can start to relax at all. And as two of them are against Birmingham and Rotherham, they're even more significant.
So only Brentford and Swansea have taken more points in the last 5 games... on 16:31 - Feb 7 with 1683 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Might not be pulling away from those below, but we and others are dragging the teams above us into the brown stuff.

Which could mean one of those teams continues to plummet.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024