Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread 11:29 - Feb 14 with 45178 viewsenfieldargh

Come on R's beat the fockers.

Some players i really despise and very near the top of the list is Pontus Jansen. He always niggles, fouls, mouths off and in his despicable way does his best to get other players sent off etc.. Its not the fact that he does it , its the sheer cheek in the way he does it. Cant stand him.

Even in this seasons game he was up to his old tricks and I think he came on as a sub and was at it straight away. He's up there with David Speedie

Nice cameo roll for Uncs in this clip lets hope AA drives up the desire in our team for once instead of laying down

Just win boys

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 11:48 - Feb 14 with 6888 viewsswitchingcode

He won’t be playing
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 13:21 - Feb 14 with 6725 viewsHayesender

One down at home to Barnsley atm

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 13:36 - Feb 14 with 6700 viewsstowmarketrange

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 13:21 - Feb 14 by Hayesender

One down at home to Barnsley atm

Bit like last year then.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 13:38]
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 13:37 - Feb 14 with 6696 viewsNov77

For some reason I thought this was the sky live game this week, but it doesn’t even appear to be a red button game.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 13:50 - Feb 14 with 6646 viewsMickS

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 13:37 - Feb 14 by Nov77

For some reason I thought this was the sky live game this week, but it doesn’t even appear to be a red button game.

Red button 7:00 pm according to football on tv site, mate.
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:19 - Feb 14 with 6557 viewsrsonist

0-2. We go live now to FiveThirtyEight analyst Barney Gumble with the latest projection.

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:38 - Feb 14 with 6482 viewsjohncharles

Go on on Barnsley, give them a thumping

Strong and stable my arse.

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:46 - Feb 14 with 6444 viewsstowmarketrange

It can’t be happening.Not after that American schoolboys index had them at 2,000 to 1 on to win every game they will ever play.
Login to get fewer ads

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:51 - Feb 14 with 6420 viewswood_hoop

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:46 - Feb 14 by stowmarketrange

It can’t be happening.Not after that American schoolboys index had them at 2,000 to 1 on to win every game they will ever play.

It really is tough trying to pick winners at times in this division, odds seem not to matter, wonder how well Brian M is doing in his accumulater group.

Only myself had a few wins this season, draws my downfall on a few occasions.
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 14 with 6380 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:51 - Feb 14 by wood_hoop

It really is tough trying to pick winners at times in this division, odds seem not to matter, wonder how well Brian M is doing in his accumulater group.

Only myself had a few wins this season, draws my downfall on a few occasions.

Very patchy, Woody. I think I've won only about 60-70% of the time and that's with picking supposed bankers. I had Wycombe to lose yesterday, for instance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 15:00 - Feb 14 with 6343 viewsstowmarketrange

We’re they resting players before their 2nd cup final of the season on Wednesday night?
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 14 with 6257 viewswood_hoop

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Very patchy, Woody. I think I've won only about 60-70% of the time and that's with picking supposed bankers. I had Wycombe to lose yesterday, for instance.

Its certainly tough Brian, odds for us to win on Wednesday over 3/1. them 4/5, after todays game it does seem a little generous.

Very rare I punt on us but am tempted at those odds.
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 15:38 - Feb 14 with 6220 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 14 by wood_hoop

Its certainly tough Brian, odds for us to win on Wednesday over 3/1. them 4/5, after todays game it does seem a little generous.

Very rare I punt on us but am tempted at those odds.

I'm going to pick another division or sport. It will only get harder to predict as the fixtures come "thick and fast" (c) Warburton.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 14 with 6067 viewseastside_r

Hopefully they have started their annual bottle job early this season.
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 18:13 - Feb 14 with 5890 viewsSK_hoops

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 14 by eastside_r

Hopefully they have started their annual bottle job early this season.

We can all live in hope.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 18:16]
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 18:19 - Feb 14 with 5867 viewsRog

This amused me

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 19:32 - Feb 14 with 5724 viewsHamptonR

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 14 by BrianMcCarthy

60-70% is way above my batting average at the moment but saying that, my average is never that great in a normal season.
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 09:25 - Feb 15 with 5401 viewsRs_Holy

heart says 1-1.... head says 1-3 to brentfart :(
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 10:59 - Feb 15 with 5255 viewsLongsufferingR

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 09:25 - Feb 15 by Rs_Holy

heart says 1-1.... head says 1-3 to brentfart :(

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 11:15 - Feb 15 with 5218 viewsrsonist

Hard to believe that song wasn't intentionally written about supporting a mediocre football club really.
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 11:36 - Feb 15 with 5185 viewsJuzzie

I can't see Brentford losing two on the trot though when we lost our unbeaten run (home game) in 2010/11 we lost the following game too which was away (Leeds).

I'd still take a draw now though of course always want a win regardless of who we play.

I live in TW2 so it's been a tough few years but always wear my QPR jacket with pride and my boy always has his QPR replica shirt on when the weather's nice.
The Brentford fans (usually other Dads in the playground) I speak to are always good to chat to and genuine fans and always wear their colours whether doing well or languishing in the lower tiers.
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 11:39 - Feb 15 with 5174 viewssimmo

Pretty much a guaranteed loss as they are by almost every standard way ahead of us.

They're also well ahead of us (and everybody else) when it comes to being insufferably pretentious, pompous and self aggrandising. A fan base that has forgotten itself, believing it's *owed* success. Eveything from Billy the Bellend, the social media team, to their stadium announcer - I wouldn't trade any level of success to have those things in QPR colours.

That's why their complete collapse and bottling last season was incredibly funny, as is every defeat they suffer. It's only a matter of time until they go up and a likely win Wednesday will go towards that. But in the meantime any dent we or others can inflict to their egos is most welcome.

Win, lose or draw, I'm just glad to be QPR.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2021 12:44]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 11:46 - Feb 15 with 5136 viewsLongsufferingR

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 11:39 - Feb 15 by simmo

Pretty much a guaranteed loss as they are by almost every standard way ahead of us.

They're also well ahead of us (and everybody else) when it comes to being insufferably pretentious, pompous and self aggrandising. A fan base that has forgotten itself, believing it's *owed* success. Eveything from Billy the Bellend, the social media team, to their stadium announcer - I wouldn't trade any level of success to have those things in QPR colours.

That's why their complete collapse and bottling last season was incredibly funny, as is every defeat they suffer. It's only a matter of time until they go up and a likely win Wednesday will go towards that. But in the meantime any dent we or others can inflict to their egos is most welcome.

Are they playing tomorrow as well? Must boost our chances of beating them on Wednesday!
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 12:00 - Feb 15 with 5097 viewsenfieldargh

So well put and exactly the reason many usually tolerant people on this board feel the way we do towards them.

Its really not in my nature to hate, despise or try to belittle anyone in this life(Pontus Jansen, David Speedie and that little git ex PNE now at Bournemouth) however there comes a point when a few and I realise its a few create an atmosphere that creates ill feeling.

This Gilham fellow really takes the biscuit and needs a jolly good dressing down.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 12:41 - Feb 15 with 5014 viewsBostonR

Great post - really made me laugh! They are so arrogant.

They actually believe that with their current team they would finish 14-16th in PL. Now, I must admit, I know very little of their current team, but if Norwich and Watford struggled last season and Sheff Utd and WBA are struggling now, I cannot see them finishing in those positions.

Anyway, would love us to beat them and would love to see them implode again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024