Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc 16:51 - Feb 20 with 2543 viewsSonofNorfolt

First Norwegian to ever score for Rangers.........................
They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 17:03 - Feb 20 with 2500 viewsthemodfather

dave cox scored at half time once for the round the post, he is part norwaygian, does that count?
They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 17:04 - Feb 20 with 2477 viewsqprxtc

That gives me Norwegian Wood.
They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 17:08 - Feb 20 with 2439 viewsNorthantsHoop

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 17:04 - Feb 20 by qprxtc

Super win, again a great performance from Johansen.
They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 17:31 - Feb 20 with 2327 viewswrinklyhoop

Had to score as he was above to be subbed.
They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 18:30 - Feb 20 with 2190 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Petter Vaagan Moen just WhatsApp’d to ask: didn’t you see his brace at Tavistock and the one against Bodmin back in 2011?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 18:50 - Feb 20 with 2099 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 17:04 - Feb 20 by qprxtc

Isn’t it good, ja?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 19:02 - Feb 20 with 2041 viewsloftus77

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 18:50 - Feb 20 by CliveWilsonSaid

Isn’t it good, ja?

I know Stan scored a hatful but perhaps one of the Brann Bergen chaps scored an own goal over the 2 legs? Perhaps not. Nice stat from the OP.
They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 20:06 - Feb 20 with 1936 viewsSonofNorfolt

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 18:30 - Feb 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Petter Vaagan Moen just WhatsApp’d to ask: didn’t you see his brace at Tavistock and the one against Bodmin back in 2011?

John, Petter Vaagan Moen is up there with Grieg, Ibsen, Munch, Morten Harket and the dark haired one from Abba as a Norwegian legend.

Stefan Johansen was born in Vardo. Further east than St Petersburg and Istanbul. Get your head around that.
Login to get fewer ads

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 11:45 - Feb 21 with 1606 viewsDWQPR

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 18:30 - Feb 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Saw the goal against Bodmin. Must admit can’t recall it though. Lovely little clubhouse there serving some Betty Stogs ale

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 11:48 - Feb 21 with 1591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 11:45 - Feb 21 by DWQPR

Saw the goal against Bodmin. Must admit can’t recall it though. Lovely little clubhouse there serving some Betty Stogs ale

I feel the two sentences might be linked?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 14:31 - Feb 21 with 1476 viewsPlanetHonneywood

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 20:06 - Feb 20 by SonofNorfolt

John, Petter Vaagan Moen is up there with Grieg, Ibsen, Munch, Morten Harket and the dark haired one from Abba as a Norwegian legend.

Stefan Johansen was born in Vardo. Further east than St Petersburg and Istanbul. Get your head around that.

There was a brunette in Abba?!

Mel, I only ever noticed Agnetha...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

They'll be dancing on the streets of Oslo, Bergen, Tromso etc on 14:55 - Feb 21 with 1434 viewsDannyPaddox

According to the YouTube poster this is a Stan Bowels hat trick in 1978. Spot on - give or take a couple of years and a typo.

Incredible miss at the end by the Brann Bergen player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024