Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham 2021 18:51 - Feb 23 with 1394 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Many on here festival fans? Only missed 2 or 3 since 1999
Any fancies for this year?
Let’s share the knowledge of our fancies and hopefully get the rest of the Rangers family onto a couple of winners
My largest bet of the week will be Bob Olinger in the ballymore (weds 120pm)
Next best Devilscoachman ew in Sup Nov, first race of the week.
Cheltenham 2021 on 08:15 - Feb 24 with 1256 viewsHunterhoop

Love it. Best week of the year. Been going every year since 2013 and for the full 4 days since 2014. Great fun. Such a shame to miss a year.

Do a fair bit of AP betting, but not in a particularly good spot with it this year, due to injuries and horses changing targets. I’ve also had a look at the long range forecast and i think it’s going to be GS ground festival, which through a lot of form out of the window as they’ve been racing on soft-heavy most of the season on both sides of the Irish Sea. Like you, Bob Olinger winning the Ballymore will be one of my biggest singles wins.

The only juice in the market I see is in the Handicaps and entries are out today so will be interesting to see those.
Cheltenham 2021 on 08:21 - Feb 24 with 1250 viewsgazza1

Cheltenham 2021 on 08:15 - Feb 24 by Hunterhoop

Love it. Best week of the year. Been going every year since 2013 and for the full 4 days since 2014. Great fun. Such a shame to miss a year.

Do a fair bit of AP betting, but not in a particularly good spot with it this year, due to injuries and horses changing targets. I’ve also had a look at the long range forecast and i think it’s going to be GS ground festival, which through a lot of form out of the window as they’ve been racing on soft-heavy most of the season on both sides of the Irish Sea. Like you, Bob Olinger winning the Ballymore will be one of my biggest singles wins.

The only juice in the market I see is in the Handicaps and entries are out today so will be interesting to see those.

Done Ascot, Epsom, Goodwood, etc....always enjoyable even if you loose money. Never Cheltenham, must try it next year - not sure about 4 days though!!!.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024