Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nahki 20:26 - Mar 6 with 2909 viewsBlackCrowe

Not sure if he just had a bad day at the office, but his confidence looked shot to bits. Loved him at Rs.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Nahki on 20:28 - Mar 6 with 2887 viewsRangersw12

He gave very similar performances for us to be honest
Nahki on 20:29 - Mar 6 with 2875 viewsted_hendrix

I loved him at Rangers too but he always seemed to go off the boil for weeks at a time which I couldn't understand.
That chance he had today to score had goal written all over it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nahki on 20:29 - Mar 6 with 2851 viewsBoston

He was always a hot and cold player.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nahki on 20:34 - Mar 6 with 2819 viewsTacticalR

At one point in the commentary he was described as 'double-agent Wells'.

Air hostess clique

Nahki on 20:40 - Mar 6 with 2788 viewsJuzzie

He did score when they beat us in December so not quite the double agent.
As said, more likely just a hot-and-cold type of player.
Nahki on 10:56 - Mar 7 with 2397 viewsfrancisbowles

Bristol spent large after one of his hot spells. They obviously weren't paying attention at the end of the previous season. Then he was in a permanent ice bath.
Nahki on 10:58 - Mar 7 with 2380 viewsgazza1

I liked him, done a good job here despite many thinking we should not have signed him.

On yesterdays performance it looks like he is having a fun time at Bristol counting his money.
Nahki on 11:06 - Mar 7 with 2354 viewsnightwish

Some players fit into clubs far better than others.I think he enjoyed playing for QPR and his performances for us reflected that.Personally i would swap Dykes and Bonne for Wells tomorrow given the chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Nahki on 11:08 - Mar 7 with 2343 viewsgazza1

Nahki on 11:06 - Mar 7 by nightwish

Some players fit into clubs far better than others.I think he enjoyed playing for QPR and his performances for us reflected that.Personally i would swap Dykes and Bonne for Wells tomorrow given the chance.

Nah, done his time here, not sure at 32 or whatever his age is that he will be good enough any more - yesterday he was not the same player.
Nahki on 11:41 - Mar 7 with 2279 viewsstevenagehoop

Nahki on 11:06 - Mar 7 by nightwish

For the money paid for each player would rather keep Bonne and Dykes in the hope that one or both comes good. If Austin stays don’t need another experienced striker .

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Nahki on 13:07 - Mar 7 with 2140 viewsgazza1

Nahki on 11:41 - Mar 7 by stevenagehoop

For the money paid for each player would rather keep Bonne and Dykes in the hope that one or both comes good. If Austin stays don’t need another experienced striker .

Do you really believe that we could run a season with CA and the other 2 who, lets face the facts, have been pretty average most of the time. We need CA and another goalscorer with those 2 as back-ups unless they improve a lot if we have any ambition.
Nahki on 13:26 - Mar 7 with 2082 viewsDavieQPR

Nahki on 10:58 - Mar 7 by gazza1

I liked him, done a good job here despite many thinking we should not have signed him.

On yesterdays performance it looks like he is having a fun time at Bristol counting his money.

He did a good job for 1/3rd of the time he was here.
Nahki on 13:29 - Mar 7 with 2071 viewsSydneyRs

Nahki on 10:56 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

Bristol spent large after one of his hot spells. They obviously weren't paying attention at the end of the previous season. Then he was in a permanent ice bath.

I would laugh at them for spending big on short term form but, well, Mike Sheron.
Nahki on 13:38 - Mar 7 with 2042 viewsdaveB

Nahki on 10:56 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

He looked like the Nakhi Wells who played for us a month before he left turning in noting performances against Hull

In his defence though he was playing left wing yesterday which was daft
Nahki on 14:04 - Mar 7 with 1979 viewsgazza1

Nahki on 13:26 - Mar 7 by DavieQPR

He did a good job for 1/3rd of the time he was here.

Wow, I wonder what you think of Dykes and Bonne
Nahki on 16:34 - Mar 7 with 1775 viewsjoe90

Wells missed two crucial penalties for us, to be fair one was against the biggest Kepler I'd ever seen in my life! That aside, I thought we was good for us. Wouldn't look too much into his performance yesterday, Bristol City are on a bad run. I'm sure if Wells had been playing for us yesterday he would have looked much sharper.
Nahki on 18:11 - Mar 7 with 1674 viewsstevenagehoop

Nahki on 13:07 - Mar 7 by gazza1

Do you really believe that we could run a season with CA and the other 2 who, lets face the facts, have been pretty average most of the time. We need CA and another goalscorer with those 2 as back-ups unless they improve a lot if we have any ambition.

No I agree we need another striker but not Wells.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Nahki on 19:39 - Mar 7 with 1570 viewsMaggsinho

Nahki on 18:11 - Mar 7 by stevenagehoop

No I agree we need another striker but not Wells.

Wonder if we’ll be in for Hugill again assuming Norwich go up.
Nahki on 19:49 - Mar 7 with 1532 viewseghamranger

Nahki on 19:39 - Mar 7 by Maggsinho

So you don’t think we will be in the PL next year .., 😂
Nahki on 21:55 - Mar 7 with 1399 viewsnix

I'd definitely have Jordan back but I don't think we could afford his wages any more than Charlie's.
Nahki on 22:08 - Mar 7 with 1368 viewsMatch82

Nahki on 10:58 - Mar 7 by gazza1

I think most people are aligned with both parts of your first paragraph. He did a good job here, and we shouldn't have signed him (permanently).
Nahki on 22:09 - Mar 7 with 1366 viewsMaggsinho

Nahki on 21:55 - Mar 7 by nix

I'd definitely have Jordan back but I don't think we could afford his wages any more than Charlie's.

Yeah, I was thinking a loan with us paying a proportion of his wages rather than a permanent move.

They do seem to love him at the club, tried to sign him when he went to West Ham, managed to get him in on loan last season and then tried again before he was sold to Norwich.
Nahki on 09:37 - Mar 8 with 1203 viewsrsonist

As attractive as several former/currently temporary players might be this summer I doubt the club will be as quick to write off the investments made last year as the fans are.

Presumably the money's ringfenced for Field definitely, de Wijs likely; then the Austin contract; then a left back. Carroll probably too though there may be an extremely slim possibility Cameron and Wallace's freed wages plus Carroll's might stretch to Johansen too if he and Austin are feeling very generous. Masterson's disastrously timed injury leaves a question mark over how we go about replacing Cameron too.

So with no substantial sales on the immediate horizon I would think Hugill will be the most distant of our priorities.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 9:39]
Nahki on 10:28 - Mar 8 with 1134 viewsqprphil

Strikers come in four categories imo, good, medium, average, and poor. Wells for me was medium at best. At present Bonne and Dykes are poor, but I'm hoping in time they can get up to medium, maybe better. We are lucky goals are coming from Charlie and elsewhere otherwise those two strikers would be coming in for really heavy criticism.
Nahki on 10:40 - Mar 8 with 1102 viewsDubaiR

He was a 1 in 3.5 games striker for us, backed up by the numbers so the good for 1/3 of his time here is spot on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024