Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Match Thread 16:16 - Mar 12 with 29627 viewsPinnerPaul

Started the BC one, so here's hoping for a similar result.

We're quite strong favourites for this one - Even money with Paddy P.

I'll go for 2-0 Johansson and Chair to score
Huddersfield Match Thread on 17:23 - Mar 12 with 4429 viewsHantsR

I'll be happy with another ugly 1-0 victory - Keogh o.g.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 18:15 - Mar 12 with 4394 viewsPinnerPaul

Blimey the anticipation is erm...............................................
Huddersfield Match Thread on 18:24 - Mar 12 with 4379 viewsstevec

Haven’t won a home game by 2 goals since first game of the season, be good if we could have a comfortable last half hour.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 19:08 - Mar 12 with 4338 viewsOldPedro

I live just outside Huddersfield and my son (a QPR fan) has lots of friends who support Huddersfield, so this is the biggest game of the season for him. He got a lot of stick earlier in the season when we lost - he says he won't go to school next week of we lose again!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Huddersfield Match Thread on 19:25 - Mar 12 with 4322 viewsbosh67

We were absolutely bloody awful at huddersfield and they put us to the sword. This time we have to be really at it and put them to the sword. We have to go for them, concentrate, dominate and be ruthless. But it is QPR so....

...1-1.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Huddersfield Match Thread on 19:35 - Mar 12 with 4302 viewscolinallcars

It's getting monotonous winning all these games but I don't mind. I therefore also go for two nothing to the Hoops.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 12 with 4281 viewsjoe90

I think Huddersfield have only won one game this year...

I'm going for 1-1.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 22:23 - Mar 12 with 4182 viewsMyke

Can't see even our new water-tight defence managing three clean sheets in a row. Think it will be either 1-1 or hopefully 2-1
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Match Thread on 00:08 - Mar 13 with 4091 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm going to go 1-0 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Huddersfield Match Thread on 01:55 - Mar 13 with 4060 viewsBoston

The Rangers 2 'Uddersfield -2.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Huddersfield Match Thread on 07:52 - Mar 13 with 3986 viewsbakerloo8

I'll copy Hants here and go for the dodgy 1-0 win. Richard Keogh late OG to finally push the poor moron over the edge, also late red card for said QPR legend, after meltdown.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 08:01 - Mar 13 with 3982 viewsHarbour

2-1 Rangers Austin and Willock we concede in 8oth minute for edgy end to the game
Huddersfield Match Thread on 09:11 - Mar 13 with 3900 viewsMalintabuk

They are in shocking form only one won in ten while we march on with 6 wins in 10. Win today and if results go our way we could be in the top 10.... have we ever known such things
This would normally be the perfect game for Charity Park Rangers to show itself. With an utterly dire performance and gifting 3 points in the name of pity..... but will the ruthless organised Rangers make Hudders season even worse
Contrary to my instincts I'm going for the later and a totally dominant 2-0 to the boys with perhaps 25 mins of show boating in the 2nd half and Seny starting the fall over and lie down once he as caught the ball starting in the 70th minute..... you Rssssssssss
Huddersfield Match Thread on 09:16 - Mar 13 with 3890 viewsDannyPaddox

Even better than an OG and to further crochet himself into the tapestry of QPR folklore the late winner will be ... Keogh assist - Dykes goal.

Setting off a Dykes consecutive 12-match scoring spree.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 9:23]
Huddersfield Match Thread on 09:31 - Mar 13 with 3837 viewsfrancisbowles

Huddersfield Match Thread on 18:24 - Mar 12 by stevec

Haven’t won a home game by 2 goals since first game of the season, be good if we could have a comfortable last half hour.

Haven't had a comfortable last 30 since the Swansea and Cardiff matches last year. Even at 2-0, I am on the edge of my sofa, knowing that if they score one the momentum changes and we are in for a nervy finish.

What I would really like is an early goal, another shortly after, a third before half time and a fourth just after. Then I could relax and enjoy some showboating. Just once this season, please!
Huddersfield Match Thread on 09:44 - Mar 13 with 3809 viewsQPRSteve

I keep thinking we are due to really hammer someone soon in game when it all clicks together for 90 minutes. Would rather wait for Millwall lol.

If we play as we can we should win this comfortably,
Huddersfield Match Thread on 09:58 - Mar 13 with 3794 viewsLythamR

i think its about time we had one of our increasingly occasional 4-1 wins especially as the gambling shirt sponsorship hoodoo on Dykes scoring from open play has been lifted by the demise of Football Index

33/1
Huddersfield Match Thread on 10:32 - Mar 13 with 3738 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Pretty confident. 3-1 Rangers.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 11:32 - Mar 13 with 3667 viewsfrancisbowles

I think this is going to be really difficult. They haven't played since their morale boosting 0-0 with in form Cardiff on the Friday evening. So eight days rest and planning v our four. If Hogg is back it becomes even harder and I hope we have a plan to deal with him.

On the positive side though, we have more physicality and quality with Johansen and Field in the middle and Wallace and De Wijs at the back. We are also more confident after switching to 3 at the back and the better results that have followed.
Huddersfield Match Thread on 12:04 - Mar 13 with 3589 viewsDorse

I think we should approach this confidently. Which usually means a display of piss-boiling gob bummery that will lead to civil unrest, popular uprisings, correct spelling and grammar on Twitter, real End of Days shit. Torch carrying mobs will wreck National Trust tea rooms, Neil Warnock's eyebrows will return in majesty, riding the clouds as thunder and S Club 7's first album echoes across the land...

Either that or we'll win a scrappy 2-0.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Match Thread on 12:10 - Mar 13 with 3573 viewsessextaxiboy

Short accurate passing from the start please , early goal....3-0
Huddersfield Match Thread on 12:40 - Mar 13 with 3521 viewsWokingham_r

Hope we christen the new sponsor with a good win
Defence now playing with well-earned confidence
Contrary to my normal pessimism, i'll go for 2-0

Also hoping that Dykes starts a scoring run
Huddersfield Match Thread on 12:47 - Mar 13 with 3514 viewsWren67

Would love to see us win comfortably today say 3-0 but when you look at some of the teams who beat Hudd such as Preston, Wycombe, M'boro they tend to be the more physical teams.

Additionally against the ball playing Swans, Hudds put 4 past them, so am going for a 1-1 today.
Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Huddersfield Match Thread on 14:04 - Mar 13 with 3338 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay in for de Wijs.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Huddersfield Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 13 with 3278 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024