Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any excuse 21:51 - Mar 13 with 9041 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56389824
The bored are at it again.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Any excuse on 20:56 - Mar 18 with 1056 viewsLohengrin

Any excuse on 20:43 - Mar 18 by Flashberryjack

It was a silent vigil for a poor young lady, who we can only imagine what horrors she suffered before she died, not a f*cking opportunity to protest, what sort of opportunistic little sh*t brings a megaphone to such a solemn occasion.

I always refrain for name calling, but f*cking hell you test my resilience, you really do.

” The Jarrow march brought change.”

Unfortunately I can’t say that it did. Reading this afternoon, the Trussel Trust distributed over a million food parcels last year.

Mustn’t rock the boat though: it’s a sin to upset ‘the city’ or question ‘the markets,’ don’t you know.

Edit: I’m not quite sure what happened there, I was trying to respond to Killy??
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 21:43]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Any excuse on 21:33 - Mar 18 with 1011 viewsBoundy

Any excuse on 20:26 - Mar 18 by Catullus

I suppose it was bound to happen,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/woman-claims-man-sexually-harassed

Thing is, she makes these claims but the police say they looked at the mans phone and there was nothing on it to prove she is telling the truth.

Is she just an attention seeker? Or just a trouble maker?

Perhaps she was inspired by Gareth Thomas and a chance to allow her moment in the sun , we'll never know I suppose

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Any excuse on 21:58 - Mar 18 with 980 viewscontroversial_jack

Is photography in a public place a crime?
Any excuse on 21:59 - Mar 18 with 980 viewsFlashberryjack

Any excuse on 20:56 - Mar 18 by Lohengrin

” The Jarrow march brought change.”

Unfortunately I can’t say that it did. Reading this afternoon, the Trussel Trust distributed over a million food parcels last year.

Mustn’t rock the boat though: it’s a sin to upset ‘the city’ or question ‘the markets,’ don’t you know.

Edit: I’m not quite sure what happened there, I was trying to respond to Killy??
[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 21:43]

I did wonder what the hell you were on about

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Any excuse on 22:10 - Mar 18 with 962 viewsLohengrin

Any excuse on 21:59 - Mar 18 by Flashberryjack

I did wonder what the hell you were on about

I often ponder that myself...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Any excuse on 22:14 - Mar 18 with 959 viewsmajorraglan

Any excuse on 20:26 - Mar 18 by Catullus

I suppose it was bound to happen,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/woman-claims-man-sexually-harassed

Thing is, she makes these claims but the police say they looked at the mans phone and there was nothing on it to prove she is telling the truth.

Is she just an attention seeker? Or just a trouble maker?

Bloke gets thrown on floor, protestors get emotional, officers intervene and use force against the protestors who “lost it.” What does she expect the police to do?

If the police are monitoring a protest of around 200 people and they see a guy get thrown to the floor and it starts kicking off they are duty bound to intervene, they can’t just let someone get a kicking. They’ve saved the guys bacon, investigated by examining his phone and found nothing what more does she want? If they’d sent him packing without looking at the phone I’d have sympathy with her, but they've done what they needed to. I can’t understand why anyone would take a story to a newspaper.
Any excuse on 22:23 - Mar 18 with 956 viewsWingstandwood

Add to all this i.e. the anti-police agenda of many a university innocence campaigning nut-job lecturer and many of his/her student(s)!..... You know?..... Idiots that love to be referred to as ‘academics’ despite having the common sense and critical thinking skills of a gnat. Detectives they are not or never will be!

Similar standards to that of that American university 'academic/professor' that believed that a school mass murder atrocity was a stage managed fake involving ‘crisis-actors’.

The types that have a bizarre personality trait whereupon all damning evidence that overwhelmingly proves a culprit’s obvious guilt is somehow blatantly and completely ignored… A modern day phenomena!

The types that decide that lies, false leads, conspiracy theory cr@p, legal loopholes, irrelevant police matters and “get-out-of-jail-free” card technicalities come way before a grieving family’s psychological trauma, need for closure and verdict satisfaction.

To think that it was only a decade or two back that ‘true and just’ verdicts and judgment upon society’s vermin seemed to be celebrated by all!

Argus!

Any excuse on 13:32 - Mar 19 with 887 viewsCatullus

Any excuse on 22:23 - Mar 18 by Wingstandwood

Add to all this i.e. the anti-police agenda of many a university innocence campaigning nut-job lecturer and many of his/her student(s)!..... You know?..... Idiots that love to be referred to as ‘academics’ despite having the common sense and critical thinking skills of a gnat. Detectives they are not or never will be!

Similar standards to that of that American university 'academic/professor' that believed that a school mass murder atrocity was a stage managed fake involving ‘crisis-actors’.

The types that have a bizarre personality trait whereupon all damning evidence that overwhelmingly proves a culprit’s obvious guilt is somehow blatantly and completely ignored… A modern day phenomena!

The types that decide that lies, false leads, conspiracy theory cr@p, legal loopholes, irrelevant police matters and “get-out-of-jail-free” card technicalities come way before a grieving family’s psychological trauma, need for closure and verdict satisfaction.

To think that it was only a decade or two back that ‘true and just’ verdicts and judgment upon society’s vermin seemed to be celebrated by all!

Isn't it a massive irony, in the land of the "woke" they are all actually sleepwalking to disaster!

We are not coming closer together, all these "special interest" and protest groups are driving us further apart. The whole If you can't be with me you must be against me kind of thinking that demands all men are mysoginists, that anybody who doesn't support BLM must be racist.

The first victims of all this woke nonsense seems to be tolerance and inclusivity. Now they all want to be in their own little pigeon hole and shout at anybody who disagrees, make false claims and spread fake news.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Any excuse on 14:07 - Mar 19 with 867 viewscontroversial_jack

There are numerous videos on youtube explaining that there is no expectation of privacy in public. Anyone can take pics of anything and anyone from a public place without consent.It's not even illegal to take pics of children in a public park or swimming pool, however you would probably take the risk of getting challenged by an irate parent or two If he kept on doing it, it may be seen as harassment, but she had no right to waste police time and the police had no right to check his phone unless he consented.If she doesn't want to be photographed then she should stay home.

It's a bit creepy allegedly taking pics of her breasts, but he obviously didn't. Seems anyone can be accused of anything thesedays without any evidence.
Any excuse on 14:25 - Mar 19 with 865 viewsWingstandwood

Any excuse on 13:32 - Mar 19 by Catullus

Isn't it a massive irony, in the land of the "woke" they are all actually sleepwalking to disaster!

We are not coming closer together, all these "special interest" and protest groups are driving us further apart. The whole If you can't be with me you must be against me kind of thinking that demands all men are mysoginists, that anybody who doesn't support BLM must be racist.

The first victims of all this woke nonsense seems to be tolerance and inclusivity. Now they all want to be in their own little pigeon hole and shout at anybody who disagrees, make false claims and spread fake news.

It is rather disturbing to think that these idiotic loons are passing down and indoctrinating their incompetence, lack of morals and cloud-cuckoo-land buffoonery into the minds of upcoming younger generations.

Like that 'academic' who proclaimed all that solidified molten iron found amongst the debris of the World Trade Centre was evidence of thermite. FFS an individual (one of many) way too stupid to take the Occam's Razor route and realise the bleeding-bloody-obvious that lengthy twisted girders had to be cut by gas-torch in order to facilitate removal via flat-bed articulated lorry.

Ditto-stupidity of WOKE academics that truly believe that a geezer can identify as a woman at breakfast time, a male at dinner time and a woman again at teatime, only to then become no gender at all come supper time. Same routine the next day and every other day but in different order!

Argus!

Any excuse on 14:37 - Mar 19 with 844 viewsonehunglow

Any excuse on 14:25 - Mar 19 by Wingstandwood

It is rather disturbing to think that these idiotic loons are passing down and indoctrinating their incompetence, lack of morals and cloud-cuckoo-land buffoonery into the minds of upcoming younger generations.

Like that 'academic' who proclaimed all that solidified molten iron found amongst the debris of the World Trade Centre was evidence of thermite. FFS an individual (one of many) way too stupid to take the Occam's Razor route and realise the bleeding-bloody-obvious that lengthy twisted girders had to be cut by gas-torch in order to facilitate removal via flat-bed articulated lorry.

Ditto-stupidity of WOKE academics that truly believe that a geezer can identify as a woman at breakfast time, a male at dinner time and a woman again at teatime, only to then become no gender at all come supper time. Same routine the next day and every other day but in different order!

Bravo

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Any excuse on 20:57 - Mar 21 with 754 viewsFlashberryjack

Peaceful protest in Bristol tonight, according to Nigel.

Hello

Any excuse on 21:03 - Mar 21 with 745 viewsmajorraglan

Any excuse on 20:57 - Mar 21 by Flashberryjack

Peaceful protest in Bristol tonight, according to Nigel.

Looks like it’s well kicked off up there, 6 police officers injured, police horses being pushed back, a police van set on fire and others damaged
Any excuse on 21:12 - Mar 21 with 733 viewsFlashberryjack

Any excuse on 21:03 - Mar 21 by majorraglan

Looks like it’s well kicked off up there, 6 police officers injured, police horses being pushed back, a police van set on fire and others damaged

It's the Police's fault mun, this was a peaceful protest until they turned up.

Hello

Any excuse on 16:55 - Mar 31 with 613 viewspencoedjack

Any excuse on 17:54 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

You are incorrect.

Every single report of the incident, including right wing press, agrees.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56574557

Seems you are actually incorrect dear.

[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 16:56]
Any excuse on 17:02 - Mar 31 with 593 viewslondonlisa2001

Any excuse on 16:55 - Mar 31 by pencoedjack

Because the police have said the police acted appropriately? Yeah. Warnock reviewed his conduct after the match with us and said he was satisfied Warnock had behaved appropriately as well.

Lol.

By the way. If you find yourself incapable of speaking to a woman without constant misogynistic nonsense, to be honest, you’re part of the problem.

Drop it. I’ve had enough of it. Your little insecurities are your own problem, not mine.
Any excuse on 17:35 - Mar 31 with 580 viewsonehunglow

Any excuse on 16:55 - Mar 31 by pencoedjack

Pen.
Not sure you should be referring to people in that way.
"Dear" -Clearly offensive and patronising .

I'm not sure we should even refer to people' gender/orientationand life choices or indeed musical tastes ,certainly not size or lack of it.

It's a word full of offence/offense and Lisa being who she is is never ever wrong-on here anyway.A legend she is and always one to put the boot/shoe/slipper in to anyone seeing her views differently .

The police have been vindicated fully by an independent enquiry as regards that illegal gathering which led to another illegal gathering seeing police injured and significant costs to the community.

I just wish the Police went on strike

Any excuse on 17:38 - Mar 31 with 578 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The independent police complaints commission has reviewed all the evidence including the recordings from the police body cameras. This shows the timeline of the protest, how they allowed it at first then politely asked them to leave for a considerable time before the police were subjected to abuse and uncalled for violence.

The protesters of course showed only a few select videos clips

It is always worth listening to all the evidence before making a knee jerk reaction.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Any excuse on 17:45 - Mar 31 with 571 viewslondonlisa2001

Any excuse on 17:38 - Mar 31 by felixstowe_jack

The independent police complaints commission has reviewed all the evidence including the recordings from the police body cameras. This shows the timeline of the protest, how they allowed it at first then politely asked them to leave for a considerable time before the police were subjected to abuse and uncalled for violence.

It is always worth listening to all the evidence before making a knee jerk reaction.

The word independent used in the loosest possible sense. Over half the investigating team were police.

They’re tying themselves up in knots today over a Kate’s visit. She was working apparently, apart from they didn’t know about it and it was described as private that day by the palace.

I’m sure another independent body will say that’s fine too.
Any excuse on 17:47 - Mar 31 with 571 viewsonehunglow

Any excuse on 10:48 - Mar 14 by Catullus

Obviously not but we don't pay plumbers to protect us, to uphold and enforce the law, we don't phone plumbers when our houses are robbed.

The police are no different to any other job in one respect, they will have good and bad among them. When we see a very bad one though, it has a marked effect.

If the Police were seen smashing the shite out of a paedo,then there wouldn't be this much reaction seeing most want them castrated/killed or rammed away for life .Civil Liberty activists would take his side of course but my God what hypocrites we are all of us.

Police are simply in a no win job.

Nobody respects the Police now but everybody wants to do what they like.

They have police in Ireland too,killy.

Plumber can kill though
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 17:51]

Any excuse on 18:24 - Mar 31 with 556 viewspencoedjack

Any excuse on 17:38 - Mar 31 by felixstowe_jack

Independent is not independent enough for some people.

Rent a mob turn up & the police did what they had to do, it’s a shame some can’t see that hitting & spitting at a (female) police officer is unacceptable behaviour.
Any excuse on 18:26 - Mar 31 with 552 viewsonehunglow

Any excuse on 18:24 - Mar 31 by pencoedjack

Rent a mob turn up & the police did what they had to do, it’s a shame some can’t see that hitting & spitting at a (female) police officer is unacceptable behaviour.

It's like "justice" which is either guilty if you are a victim or not guilty if you are a family perp.

More hypocrisy. It's killing us stone dead.

Independence. My God,the very word makes me heave.

Any excuse on 18:36 - Mar 31 with 551 viewslondonlisa2001

Any excuse on 18:24 - Mar 31 by pencoedjack

If ‘some’ is referring to me. Yes, I can absolutely see hitting and spitting at any police officer is absolutely wrong and the people involved should be arrested.

I also believe that the heavy handed, overly confrontational and aggressive policing that was happening that evening including pushing and shoving of women who were quietly standing or sitting was wrong as well.

I’m afraid that, as on many occasions, the Met police did a terrible job of policing a almost entirely peaceful event. The fact they found a small number of scumbags to ‘justify’ their behaviour doesn’t change that.

It’s about as independent a review as it was when the Labour party did an internal investigation into anti semitism led by someone they then put in the Lords.
Any excuse on 10:16 - Apr 1 with 487 viewscontroversial_jack

Lisa is actually correct on this, there is nothing independent about the police complaints procedure. However, as someone who is constantly seeking fairness and equal rites, she seems very intolerant herself of other peoples views and opinions on times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024