Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread 09:29 - Mar 20 with 29617 viewsloftboy

1-3 QPR

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:01 - Mar 20 with 1968 viewsngbqpr

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:01 - Mar 20 by rsonist

I'm predicting a birthday win for a club ledge. Many happy returns mate.

For years I couldn't see or hear that name without thinking of Gerry's infamous "blood coming out of his penis" line (for which I'm sure Antti didn't thank him).

I'd like to personally thank LFW's Antti for re-dressing that balance.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:02 - Mar 20 with 1949 viewsBoston

Reading 2. Rangers 2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:07 - Mar 20 with 1887 viewsGreenbay

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:00 - Mar 20 by Nov77

Perfect game for Kakay replacing Kane.
Still raw but lots of potential.
Plenty of pace, very enthusiastic and works hard.
Needs game time.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:19 - Mar 20 with 1755 viewsMyke

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:07 - Mar 20 by Greenbay

Perfect game for Kakay replacing Kane.
Still raw but lots of potential.
Plenty of pace, very enthusiastic and works hard.
Needs game time.

That's a strong team. Pleased Kane is getting a rest, he looked shattered on Wednesday night
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:19 - Mar 20 with 1750 viewsdanehoop

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:19 - Mar 20 by Myke

That's a strong team. Pleased Kane is getting a rest, he looked shattered on Wednesday night

Bench looks OK.

Never knowingly understood

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:23 - Mar 20 with 1717 viewsloftus77

0-0 will do for me.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:30 - Mar 20 with 1651 viewseastside_r

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:15 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

I'm not having that!!

Stone cold hatred fact number 38.

When we got a penalty in the last minute at their shit hole when losing 1-0 their players used every cheating method that the bloody ref allowed them to get away with, stood behind the goal you could see the confidence draining away in Bidwell's expression and he duly missed it, if he'd have scored the fake bastards would have been relegated never to have been seen again. They got three points instead of the one that wouldn't have kept them up.
Walked out of that place absolutely gutted.
If they beat us today I'll be inconsolable.

I could write a book about those bastards or a small pamphlet thingy.

From recollection didn't you used to do (construction?) work at the Mad Stad?

You should have taken advantage while you could. Fish in the heating, toploader in the bogs or better still just burnt the place down .
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 14:40]
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:31 - Mar 20 with 1642 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Barnsley could only be one point behind Spartak Hounslow tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:34 - Mar 20 with 1621 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:37 - Mar 20 with 1585 viewsdavman

2-1 to the bad guys.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:40 - Mar 20 with 1558 viewskensalriser

BBC has us 4-3-3. Looks more like 3-5-1-2 to me.

Good time to mention Reading lost at Brum last game? And probably not such a good time to mention we lost there too...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:40 - Mar 20 with 1556 viewskarl

I like the team too, hopefully Kakay has a good game, he's well capable and if he's on it then that's more strength to the squad.
Probably a draw is a decent result but away against a promotion chasing team has suited us so far.
1-2 to the good guys
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:42 - Mar 20 with 1545 viewseastside_r

Disappointed to see Willock benched again.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:58 - Mar 20 with 1396 viewskarl

Whatever is thought of Reading and their fake hoops that pitch is looking beautiful, hopefully has similar affect on our play as Bristol City which I think was similarly top quality?
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:02 - Mar 20 with 1324 viewsBrianMcCarthy

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:40 - Mar 20 by kensalriser

BBC has us 4-3-3. Looks more like 3-5-1-2 to me.

Good time to mention Reading lost at Brum last game? And probably not such a good time to mention we lost there too...

Dieng playing outfield you reckon?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:02 - Mar 20 with 1316 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Underway.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:03 - Mar 20 with 1285 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Reading's shirts are hideous.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 15:03]

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:04 - Mar 20 with 1264 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dieng tips over a Rinamhota shot.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:04 - Mar 20 with 1259 viewseastside_r

Any Sinton just gone up another notch.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:04 - Mar 20 with 1246 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner cleared.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:06 - Mar 20 with 1199 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner for them on the left after JoJo gave it away.

Gibson shot blocked.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:07 - Mar 20 with 1125 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nice hold-up play by Dykes, to Wallace, loses it.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:08 - Mar 20 with 1089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Really slow start by Rangers, even in possession, maybe deliberately so.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:10 - Mar 20 with 1000 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JoJo and Dickie with probing shots.

Barbet blocks a shot.

Kakay blocks a Joao shot in the box.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 15:11 - Mar 20 with 976 viewsdenhamhoop2

Offside trap not working there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024