Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread 09:29 - Mar 20 with 29538 viewsloftboy

1-3 QPR

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 09:46 - Mar 20 with 3457 viewscolinallcars

I'm hoping to see Ball and Dykes in the starting lineup and go for a 2-1 win with Dykes scoring at last.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 09:51 - Mar 20 with 3425 views2Thomas2Bowles

1-3

You're having a half...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:00 - Mar 20 with 3420 viewsfrancisbowles

2-0 down at half time but we come back to win 3-2 with goals from Austin, Johansen and De Wijs.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:04 - Mar 20 with 3416 viewscolinallcars

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:00 - Mar 20 by francisbowles

2-0 down at half time but we come back to win 3-2 with goals from Austin, Johansen and De Wijs.

Who's gonna believe a story like that....
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:08 - Mar 20 with 3405 viewsted_hendrix

I would internally and externally combust/explode great and huge showers of joyous confetti things of happiness should we beat these bastards on their own patch of FFP.

"I'm the f ucking Man" shouted John Spencer.
M4 Junction 11.
John Madejski.
Biscuits.
Big propeller in the sky.
Sunday on Sky.
Thursday 5.00pm on Sky.
Shagging Cilla Black in the boardroom after winning.
Not shagging Cilla Black in the boardroom after losing.
Welcome to Reading Station.
We only need 10 Men.
Lenny f ucking Henry.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:25 - Mar 20 with 3375 viewsToast_R

Is this the first time in 20 years that this dire awful fixture hasn't been selected by SkySports?

Cue 7 goal thriller
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:30 - Mar 20 with 3353 viewsqueensparker

This match in my memory is always a turgid 0-0. Including that game when we confined our mutual relegations from the Prem aka the worst football match I’ve ever been at.

So 0-0.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:36 - Mar 20 with 3332 viewsloftboy

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 09:51 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

1-3

You're having a half...

My hatred for this lot is up there with Teds, growing up in Bracknell I only knew a couple of Reading fans, and they were both weirdos, I moved away in 91 and didn’t go back much, when I did return the bastards are everywhere including people that I knew who followed London clubs back in the day, every bit as much of a franchise as that lot from MK.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 10:36]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:41 - Mar 20 with 3312 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think we need to win this by 9. Just for Ted and Loftboy if nothing else.

Sadly I think we'll only score 7. And concede 2.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:50 - Mar 20 with 3282 viewsqprphil

Got to be another bore draw. 0-0....... But on the other hand.......
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:57 - Mar 20 with 3259 viewsfrancisbowles

It s often a boring fixture but having just checked Clive's excellent history page, there has only been a single 0-0 in the last nineteen fixtures. So by the law of averages......
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 11:25 - Mar 20 with 3214 viewsPinnerPaul

I told you Weds would be a low scoring game - about as good as most of my Cheltenham selections!

Obscure fact - Racing Post's 'Pricewise' - Tom Segal is a Reading fan, having the cheek to call us the 'fake hoops' this week!

Can't see there being many goals, so I'll go for 1-1 or 0-0
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 11:27 - Mar 20 with 3179 views2Thomas2Bowles

I've gone for 1-1 on super6

That's that fecked then.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 11:31 - Mar 20 with 3189 viewsQPRSteve

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 11:27 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I've gone for 1-1 on super6

That's that fecked then.

Me too, so that's well and truly buggered.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 11:34 - Mar 20 with 3180 viewsBklynRanger

Vividly remember a painful last minute loss in the first and only Saturday game back at LR in December.

We had Cameron and Carroll in midfield and Dykes alone up front - no offence to any of those players but we're a fair bit stronger now, so hoping for a better outcome.

I used to hate Reading but it's sort of worn off a bit in recent years - worked with a fella who was very sound despite being one of their misguided flock. I'm sure I can tap back into it quick enough though.

1-2
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:01 - Mar 20 with 3121 viewsrsonist

I'm predicting a birthday win for a club ledge. Many happy returns mate.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:15 - Mar 20 with 3094 viewsted_hendrix

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 11:34 - Mar 20 by BklynRanger

Vividly remember a painful last minute loss in the first and only Saturday game back at LR in December.

We had Cameron and Carroll in midfield and Dykes alone up front - no offence to any of those players but we're a fair bit stronger now, so hoping for a better outcome.

I used to hate Reading but it's sort of worn off a bit in recent years - worked with a fella who was very sound despite being one of their misguided flock. I'm sure I can tap back into it quick enough though.

1-2

I'm not having that!!

Stone cold hatred fact number 38.

When we got a penalty in the last minute at their shit hole when losing 1-0 their players used every cheating method that the bloody ref allowed them to get away with, stood behind the goal you could see the confidence draining away in Bidwell's expression and he duly missed it, if he'd have scored the fake bastards would have been relegated never to have been seen again. They got three points instead of the one that wouldn't have kept them up.
Walked out of that place absolutely gutted.
If they beat us today I'll be inconsolable.

I could write a book about those bastards or a small pamphlet thingy.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:17 - Mar 20 with 3089 viewscharmr

Simon Gallup base player of The Cure has a reading flag over his amp at gigs.

Hey Robert, where’s your Rangers flag?
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:21 - Mar 20 with 3074 viewssmudgehoop

The away game where John Spencer scored his debut goal was the worst away game I've ever been to.

I missed my connecting train at Gatwick Airport and finally got to the ground at the start of the second half. I was just entering the away end when I heard it roar, but I never saw Spencer's goal, but I was in time to see them score two!

The most amount of time and money wasted by me following the Rs.

For that reason alone, I've detested them and their 'plasticness' ever since.

Really think Dykes will score today

1-1

C'mon you Supa...

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:29 - Mar 20 with 3057 viewsBklynRanger

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:15 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

I'm not having that!!

When we got a penalty in the last minute at their shit hole when losing 1-0 their players used every cheating method that the bloody ref allowed them to get away with, stood behind the goal you could see the confidence draining away in Bidwell's expression and he duly missed it, if he'd have scored the fake bastards would have been relegated never to have been seen again. They got three points instead of the one that wouldn't have kept them up.

Ha. Don't worry Ted, I'll get myself pumped up for kick off. Couple of cans of special brew maybe.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:42 - Mar 20 with 3025 viewsfrancisbowles

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 12:15 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

I'm not having that!!

Up there with a Rob Styles leaving the field at HQ moment as one of my angriest ever episodes.
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 13:14 - Mar 20 with 2964 viewsRangersw12

Going for an entertaining 2 - 2 draw

Field needs to start instead of Cameron and would also like to see Adamoh given a run instead of Kane
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 13:15]
You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 13:50 - Mar 20 with 2842 viewsjohncharles

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 10:30 - Mar 20 by queensparker

This match in my memory is always a turgid 0-0. Including that game when we confined our mutual relegations from the Prem aka the worst football match I’ve ever been at.

So 0-0.

Unbelievably p1ss poor match. Still, after the come against Wall I’ll keep the faith and go for a Rangers win. 2 - 0 Dykes and Austin

Strong and stable my arse.

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 13:56 - Mar 20 with 2813 viewsnumptydumpty

Am another Berkshire ranger.

Did live nearer Reading back in day was in Wokingham but been in Bracknell for quite some time now...

One my best mates supports Reading...

He has said Reading will easily turn QPR over and he thinks we will get mullered

I said he was a W****r and told him to f*** off....

Resorting to intellectual comebacks to get my known distress at such a prediction which as we all know is never going to happen !!!!!!!

I actually think they are decent at moment and we likely lose 3 - 1.

We rarely play to our potential against Reading which is bit blah de blah...

Hope today proves me wrong...
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 13:58]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

You’re not fit to wear the hoops match thread on 14:00 - Mar 20 with 2781 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024