Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane or Kakay? 18:17 - Mar 20 with 1638 viewsdmm

I freely admit I'm a Kane critic for all the reasons that have been rehearsed many times this season.

So I was pleased to see Kakay replacing Kane today.

How did you feel Kalay perform today and is he the answer to our rightback/right wing back question?
Kane or Kakay? on 18:19 - Mar 20 with 1614 viewsrsonist

Two halves of the one player we need there.
Kane or Kakay? on 18:20 - Mar 20 with 1613 viewsWatford_Ranger

Think in a 5-3-2 he’s better suited to being on the right of the three but did fine today.
Kane or Kakay? on 18:23 - Mar 20 with 1584 viewsNed_Kennedys

Kane for me as an attacking threat but Kakay more solid defensively.
Good move to play him today, did well overall.
Kane or Kakay? on 18:43 - Mar 20 with 1453 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kane or Kakay? on 18:23 - Mar 20 by Ned_Kennedys

Kane for me as an attacking threat but Kakay more solid defensively.
Good move to play him today, did well overall.

Agree with this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kane or Kakay? on 19:15 - Mar 20 with 1299 viewsgazza1

Tough to knock Kane this season despite his delivery has been average at times.....and his defensive stuff. In saying that he has been excellent on occasions but a bit inconsistent. Works hard for the team.

As for Kakay, I prefer him but he needs to be calmer on the ball but he could and should improve. Overall doing well.

Both are sharing the RB type roll which is fine by me atm.
Kane or Kakay? on 19:31 - Mar 20 with 1242 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Kane or Kakay? on 18:43 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with this.

I don't mind Kane as a defender on the whole. He seems to take a lot of pleasure from defending. I don't think there's much in it compared to Kakay in that regard.

It's Kane's distribution which lets him down most. Sometimes it's good but sometimes it's awful.

As things stand I'd say there's more championship clubs that would take Kane as a first team regular than Kakay in my opinion.

Kane might be a useful make weight in a bid for Romeo in fact. 👍

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Kane or Kakay? on 23:43 - Mar 20 with 956 viewsstrikerace

I have been impressed with Kakay. I'd stick with him. He looked quick trying to attack today too.
Kane or Kakay? on 23:47 - Mar 20 with 937 viewsHunterhoop

Kane is probably better all round at present, but Kakay has the greater potential, so I want us to give him the game time now to help develop him.

And I’m fed up watching Kane butcher crosses.
Login to get fewer ads

Kane or Kakay? on 23:54 - Mar 20 with 917 viewsVancouverHoop

Ability-wise It's a bit of a saw-off at present. But – And this is the crucial difference – Kane has four years on Kakay, but it doesn't really show on the the pitch. Ozzy has more time to grow and learn, by the time he's 27 he could well be a significantly better player than Todd is now. But they're both our players, so I don't want to get too far into him-or-him arguments. Right now they're both OK in my book.
Kane or Kakay? on 12:45 - Mar 21 with 646 viewsLazyFan

Warbs said he had Kakay in to play against their pacing wingers.
Kakay did a decent job against them. I also notice they have put him in the back 3 at times when coming on as a sub. He's not there yet in that position but having the option makes the squad stronger

Still not played 100 games in pro football yet. Kakay is a great option. Whereas Chair has done 80+. Play him Kakay say, he reliable and as a defender, that's what we need.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kane or Kakay? on 12:51 - Mar 21 with 628 viewsMatch82

Kane or Kakay? on 19:15 - Mar 20 by gazza1

Tough to knock Kane this season despite his delivery has been average at times.....and his defensive stuff. In saying that he has been excellent on occasions but a bit inconsistent. Works hard for the team.

As for Kakay, I prefer him but he needs to be calmer on the ball but he could and should improve. Overall doing well.

Both are sharing the RB type roll which is fine by me atm.

I think this is it. You don't expect consistent excellent crosses from a championship fullback but you usually see mostly OK crosses with a few excellent and a few poor. Kane on the other hand doesn't seem to do OK crosses. They are either terrible or excellent, it's what makes him so frustrating but also might be why for games like Watford Warburton told him to swing in 30 of them - he knows it just takes one (or two in that case) to change the game
Kane or Kakay? on 13:46 - Mar 21 with 556 viewsLongsufferingR

Kakay all day long for me. Better attitude, willing to learn, vast improvement shown, and more to come.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024