Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International break 11:57 - Mar 23 with 8275 viewsfrancisbowles

Just seen on the offy that they are cramming 3 games into the International break for Scotland and Finland. I hope that MW has been all over the Scotland manager, persuading him not to play Lyndon in all three again.

Last time they did this he came back knackered, missed the first two games after the 'break' and this could have been an instigator of his patchy form and goal drought.
International break on 09:58 - Mar 26 with 2189 viewsRBlock

International break on 19:42 - Mar 25 by paulparker

Had the misfortune to watch the under 21 game this afternoon
How the the flying fcuk is hoofroyd managing our best young players ? I wouldn’t have him managing our local eleven , we got knocked out of the last tournament despite having Maddison , foden, Abraham, Mount in the team and he is doing the same again with smith -Rowe, Eze etc ,

I switched it on when Eze was introduced, and that is 25 minutes of my life completely wasted. It's a genuine disaster that such a talented crop of technical young players are under his tutelage. How the FA gave him a second tournament, I have no idea.
International break on 18:46 - Mar 28 with 2031 viewsOldPedro

Lyndon Dykes starts on the bench for Scotland tonight

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

International break on 19:26 - Mar 28 with 1975 viewskensalriser

International break on 18:46 - Mar 28 by OldPedro

Lyndon Dykes starts on the bench for Scotland tonight

What did the bench do to upset him?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

International break on 19:55 - Mar 28 with 1931 viewsstowmarketrange

International break on 09:58 - Mar 26 by RBlock

I switched it on when Eze was introduced, and that is 25 minutes of my life completely wasted. It's a genuine disaster that such a talented crop of technical young players are under his tutelage. How the FA gave him a second tournament, I have no idea.

How can Eze be on the bench again?He plays in the premier league every week,but can’t make the line up for the U21’s.
International break on 21:12 - Mar 28 with 1860 viewsrsonist

International break on 19:55 - Mar 28 by stowmarketrange

How can Eze be on the bench again?He plays in the premier league every week,but can’t make the line up for the U21’s.

Now on for the second half, but replacing Smith Rowe in case there's too much creativity on the pitch.
International break on 21:17 - Mar 28 with 1851 viewsR_from_afar

Israel Scotland is 1-1 with 15 to go and Dykes has entered the fray...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

International break on 21:18 - Mar 28 with 1850 viewsstrikerace

Dykes on for Scotland at the 74 minute mark
International break on 21:34 - Mar 28 with 1809 viewsBoston

International break on 21:18 - Mar 28 by strikerace

Extra 4 mins to make his mark.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

International break on 21:37 - Mar 28 with 1812 viewsR_from_afar

FT. 1-1

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

International break on 21:49 - Mar 28 with 1787 viewsdistortR

International break on 09:58 - Mar 26 by RBlock

and boothroyd's weaving his magic again.

edit - England one shot on target in 2 games.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2021 21:58]
International break on 22:22 - Mar 28 with 1729 viewsderbyhoop

World Cup holders France played Ukraine in Paris, last Wednesday. Ukraine didn't have a single shot on target but drew 1-1.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

International break on 09:59 - Mar 29 with 1599 viewspaulparker

International break on 19:55 - Mar 28 by stowmarketrange

This is Andy Hoofroyd your talking about
In the last tournament we were in he left foden on the bench and we got knocked out
The bloke is a fcuking idiot and he should be sacked along with the plebs who employed him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

International break on 10:59 - Mar 29 with 1525 viewspastieR

International break on 11:05 - Mar 29 with 1511 viewspastieR

I thought things had changed with the u17 win. However, same old FA/terrible management appointments, all the successful nations seem heavily invested in Youth football. Whereas we seem to have little interest.
International break on 12:18 - Mar 29 with 1440 viewsMyke

International break on 21:18 - Mar 28 by strikerace

At least he shouldn't come back completely knackered this time
International break on 13:08 - Mar 29 with 1411 viewsR_from_afar

International break on 12:18 - Mar 29 by Myke

At least he shouldn't come back completely knackered this time

Well possibly, except...they now have a massive game against the Faroe Islands, this Wednesday. They badly need a win, having started with two draws.

International break on 13:25 - Mar 29 with 1393 viewsMaggsinho

International break on 13:08 - Mar 29 by R_from_afar

Well possibly, except...they now have a massive game against the Faroe Islands, this Wednesday. They badly need a win, having started with two draws.

Hopefully Dykes will score and Scotland will win. I love a giant killing.
International break on 13:49 - Mar 29 with 1341 viewsenfieldargh

Only 4 more days of this bore fest then back to proper football as the mighty R's take on Ibiza runners up

If QPR failed to exist I wouldnt bother with football

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

International break on 15:44 - Mar 30 with 1152 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dieng starts.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

International break on 17:31 - Mar 30 with 1095 viewsLongsufferingR

International break on 15:44 - Mar 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Dieng starts.

Seny gall game live on bet365 if you have an account. 1 down already to Eswatini (Swaziland for fellow oldsters)
International break on 18:02 - Mar 30 with 1067 viewsrsonist

International break on 17:31 - Mar 30 by LongsufferingR

Seny gall game live on bet365 if you have an account. 1 down already to Eswatini (Swaziland for fellow oldsters)

https://streamja.com/1jyqr

Nice strike, hard to say if he was caught early.
International break on 20:34 - Mar 31 with 939 viewsR_from_afar

Lyndon has started for Scotland, they are 1-0 up against The Faeroes at half time. Unfortunately, he wasn't the scorer, it was McGinn.

International break on 20:40 - Mar 31 with 933 viewsTGRRRSSS

Only 1-0 and a penalty - but so far Poland have been very defensive, even conceding the goal hasn't yet seen them try to open up a bit, if they do it's there for England 2nd half.

Thoughts?
International break on 20:55 - Mar 31 with 895 viewsjohnhoop

Germany 1-0 down at home to North Macedonia at half-time. Lucky for them they're not playing the whole of Macedonia.
International break on 21:01 - Mar 31 with 874 viewsTGRRRSSS

What a cock up, Stones again.

Done nothing first half and a bit better second half but still.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024