Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
56 pass goal (spoiler alert: Not by Barca): Brilliant or boring? 13:28 - Mar 31 with 5470 viewsR_from_afar

A friend supports MK Dons, mainly because it is his local team, and posted the video of this goal on his Facebook page.

I have to admit it is quite something to be able to keep the ball for what seems like an age, but after watching the video for a while, you may start to think the clip is on auto repeat
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2577231285905651

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

56 pass goal (spoiler alert: Not by Barca): Brilliant or boring? on 19:30 - Apr 1 with 756 viewsted_hendrix

I've got to lump on this thread;
Back in the day when I was working I had to attend a construction meeting at the Madjeski stadium at 2.00 PM 21st October 20??.
A poster from here whom I'd never met contacted me asking if I could give him a lift to LR as he had no transport, so I duly picked him up late on in the afternoon, the game was a night game against the dreaded bloody fakes on the 20th October 20??. (My wedding anniversary for which I got a "please yourself pass out" from herself.!!!!
We not only battered the bastards 4-0 or 4-1 (as usual I cant remember), but we scored an absolute peach of a goal that was pure football passing at it's best.
The next day I got to the Madjeski meeting early and was waiting in reception when the fakes stadium Manager came down to meet and sign me in, fair play to the bastard he came straight out with how bloody good we were last night but he made a point about one of our goals with words to the affect "that goal you scored last night where your lot made something like 8-9-10 completed passes before scoring was on of the best goals he'd seen from open play for many a year"

Needless to say I told him in no uncertain terms to continue 'gushing'

Sometimes you need a bit of tippy-tappy, all depends on the end result I guess.

Can't find the vid on Youtbe unfortunately but it was October 20th 20??.

@Drewster, If your reading this be lucky.

Ted.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024