Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three game ban for Austin on the cards 16:41 - Apr 7 with 10895 viewsFrankRightguard

If they have bothered to charge him they’ll certainly ban him.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 15:18 - Apr 8 with 2092 viewskensalriser

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 14:10 - Apr 8 by CLAREMAN1995

You mean KS fcuked up and now QPR get screwed again anybody shocked not really . .Seriously that video seems pretty incriminating if legit and that was stupid,dirty and uncalled for so he should be banned IMO.
I guess I am shocked or maybe sad CA resorted to this I thought he was a saint but who knows the shite he puts up with week to week.I am sure he is targeted all the time with dirty late hits etc .

Not following your logic. How can QPR be getting screwed if you think Austin should be banned?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 15:26 - Apr 8 with 2062 viewsFrankRightguard

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 14:10 - Apr 8 by CLAREMAN1995

You mean KS fcuked up and now QPR get screwed again anybody shocked not really . .Seriously that video seems pretty incriminating if legit and that was stupid,dirty and uncalled for so he should be banned IMO.
I guess I am shocked or maybe sad CA resorted to this I thought he was a saint but who knows the shite he puts up with week to week.I am sure he is targeted all the time with dirty late hits etc .

I wasn’t that shocked. Austin has always been able to give it out.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 15:31 - Apr 8 with 2043 viewsTheChef

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 15:26 - Apr 8 by FrankRightguard

I wasn’t that shocked. Austin has always been able to give it out.

Knocking over John Terry

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 15:46 - Apr 8 with 2001 viewsSK_hoops

Bit Austin-tatious from Charlie there.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 15:53 - Apr 8 with 1972 viewsbosh67

It is a weird one because it looks very bad like so many do in slow motion. At full speed the Forest player falls behind him and his back is turned on the player so when he plants his foot it goes into the prone player. I certainly expect a 3 match ban but there is a small case that Charlie didn't actually know he was on the ground.

That's it I am off to a straw factory to clutch at some more.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:12 - Apr 8 with 1930 viewsthemodfather

this is all so the struggling teams can blame qpr for their dire season and want us to get 50 pts deducted, as mickey mousers say "conspiracy" .....oh and fined, again.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 1843 viewsLazyFan

He will get a 3 match ban. This may also put us off him as the only way I can see him coming here is if he keeps scoring and we cannot turn that down.

But as he will be out of the team for 3 games and it's near the end of the season that means the games he does return for will be crucial for him to score in all of them really.

I cannot see it happening. I see only Fields and Dutchie coming here possibly the Viking if Fulham stays up.

What I can see is that we get Hugnill back on loan from Norwich when they go up as they will buy a striker to partner Puki for sure. Probably Alan Armstrong from Blackburn for £20m and another. Leaving Hugnill out of the squad but on big wages. So, I suspect he will be back on loan for us.

If we get those 4, we may have a chance at top half next season.

zzzzzzzzzz

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 17:23 - Apr 8 with 1794 viewsbosh67

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:58 - Apr 8 by LazyFan

He will get a 3 match ban. This may also put us off him as the only way I can see him coming here is if he keeps scoring and we cannot turn that down.

But as he will be out of the team for 3 games and it's near the end of the season that means the games he does return for will be crucial for him to score in all of them really.

I cannot see it happening. I see only Fields and Dutchie coming here possibly the Viking if Fulham stays up.

What I can see is that we get Hugnill back on loan from Norwich when they go up as they will buy a striker to partner Puki for sure. Probably Alan Armstrong from Blackburn for £20m and another. Leaving Hugnill out of the squad but on big wages. So, I suspect he will be back on loan for us.

I'm not so sure Puki is a Prem striker even though he is prolific in this league. Puki on loan? :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 18:13 - Apr 8 with 1695 viewsrsonist

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 16:58 - Apr 8 by LazyFan

I guess suggesting Austin's having to convince us of the move and not vice versa is original at least.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 19:11 - Apr 8 with 1621 viewsbosh67

I'm not entirely sure why any doubt as to whether Charlie would be good for us has come about because of one incident. The bottom line is he has been instrumental in making sure we didn't start next season on League One. That's why he came here, that was his mission and he's been a huge part of achieving it. He loves the club and if there is a deal to be done that suits both parties fans should grab it with both hands. Charlie is the new Mr QPR. One stamp doesn't change that.

Never knowingly right.

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:07 - Apr 9 with 1367 viewsE15Hoop

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 18:05 - Apr 7 by Myke

Think we are losing sight of the main issue here guys. If Charlie deliberately stamped on him - and it looks that way - then that is not just stupid but potentially dangerous and he deserved to be punished. Again it's the same old thing, blame the ref because Charlie is so popular. Ask yourself what would the reaction be if it was Kane that did the stamping . Disgrace! Should be banned for life never mind three games! blah blah blah

I'd like to believe some of us who don't particularly appreciate Todd Kane's misplaced arrogance and overinflated opinion of himself have more brainpower than that, Myke...

The simple fact is that Charlie Austin has had a massive part in this season's turnaround, and has always put the club first and foremost in his thoughts, whereas Todd Kane is clearly only interested in his own self-promotion. Massive difference, I'm sure you would agree.

I'm not even convinced that this was a deliberate stamp. Could just as easily have been trying to give himself an extra foot or two of space to clear the ball, not expecting the Forest player to decide to take a misplaced breather for no apparent reason.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:16 - Apr 9 with 1330 viewsDorse

If a player falls in Forest shirt and nobody kicks him, does he make a sound?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:19 - Apr 9 with 1322 viewsNorthernr

Three games confirmed - Sheff Wed, Rotherham, Boro
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:20 - Apr 9 with 1318 viewsE15Hoop

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:16 - Apr 9 by Dorse

No one said he wasn't kicked, but if he decides not to get up straight away and challenge properly for the ball, why should he expect one of our players to be bothered about where he happens to be lying down?
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:25 - Apr 9 with 1302 viewsgazza1

These things happen in the 'heat of the game'....not acceptable but it happens. Done it myself many times, you just cannot stop it at the time.

I think the main thing is that he will be around the Club and the players and I am sure he will play a big part for the matches that he is suspended. He hasn't been playing good for a few games so a 3 game break may help. Positive is that others will get another opportunity, lets hope they take there chance.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:29 - Apr 9 with 1292 viewsloftus77

Yep - not good at all - but, in practical terms, this could not have been timed better.

Just imagine - imagine - if we were 2 points above Rotherham, 2 points below Watford or 2 points below Bournemouth right now....
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:57 - Apr 9 with 1228 viewsE15Hoop

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:25 - Apr 9 by gazza1

These things happen in the 'heat of the game'....not acceptable but it happens. Done it myself many times, you just cannot stop it at the time.

I think the main thing is that he will be around the Club and the players and I am sure he will play a big part for the matches that he is suspended. He hasn't been playing good for a few games so a 3 game break may help. Positive is that others will get another opportunity, lets hope they take there chance.

Last few goals have actually been scored without Charlie on the pitch, which is some sort of positive sign.

Maybe Uncle Albert will finally get a start tomorrow behind Dykes?
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:14 - Apr 9 with 1179 viewsbosh67

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:57 - Apr 9 by E15Hoop

Last few goals have actually been scored without Charlie on the pitch, which is some sort of positive sign.

Maybe Uncle Albert will finally get a start tomorrow behind Dykes?

Albert needs to play now to add experience to the front line. Sort of inevitable losing Charlie for 3 games. I'm surprised we didn't get a points deduction and automatic relegation as well.

Never knowingly right.

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:16 - Apr 9 with 1172 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 19:11 - Apr 8 by bosh67

I'm not entirely sure why any doubt as to whether Charlie would be good for us has come about because of one incident. The bottom line is he has been instrumental in making sure we didn't start next season on League One. That's why he came here, that was his mission and he's been a huge part of achieving it. He loves the club and if there is a deal to be done that suits both parties fans should grab it with both hands. Charlie is the new Mr QPR. One stamp doesn't change that.

I agree with your main point. As Clive said at the time - he's been bought to get us five goals and five wins. So, 'Job Done'.

It's his fitness that concerns me. he's going to be looking for a multi-year contract, and he can't get in good enough shape to last ninety minutes. That spells danger to me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:17 - Apr 9 with 1164 viewsjeffranger

We shall see what our other strikers have learnt or improved without Charlie being being on the pitch now
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:19 - Apr 9 with 1154 viewsE15Hoop

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:16 - Apr 9 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree with your main point. As Clive said at the time - he's been bought to get us five goals and five wins. So, 'Job Done'.

It's his fitness that concerns me. he's going to be looking for a multi-year contract, and he can't get in good enough shape to last ninety minutes. That spells danger to me.

Was it Ollie that got the players running up and done some massive hill somewhere for weeks on end pre-season before they got to kick a ball? There's yer answer for Charlie..
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:40 - Apr 9 with 1081 viewsfrancisbowles

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:16 - Apr 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with the fitness thing Brian. Assuming we go back to a max of three subs a game, you can't really start players who are not going to be regularly capable of 90 mins.

It might be different for players like Adomah who you expect to be on the bench and make regular sub appearances, as there is less risk to the match plan.
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:47 - Apr 9 with 1058 viewsgolborne

Thank god we have a replacement striker who seems to have found his nose for goals.

Not noticed the bench past few games, but is Bonne injured, or is there a fall out there?
Thought it odd when kellman came on last week
Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:59 - Apr 9 with 1002 viewsLongsufferingR

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 08:16 - Apr 9 by Dorse

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 10:00 - Apr 9 with 1000 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Three game ban for Austin on the cards on 09:47 - Apr 9 by golborne

Thank god we have a replacement striker who seems to have found his nose for goals.

Not noticed the bench past few games, but is Bonne injured, or is there a fall out there?
Thought it odd when kellman came on last week

Bonne's been on the bench alright. Might be just a form thing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024