Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done Lyndon 17:02 - Apr 10 with 14065 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Lyndon, tremendous game today, that 1st goal brilliant header. I had my doubts about him, but he has started to come on well since that Reading goal.
Well Done Lyndon on 17:19 - Apr 10 with 4605 viewscorse

I had serious doubts too if he is any good but have to admit that he s been very good lately. Well done.
Well Done Lyndon on 17:47 - Apr 10 with 4412 viewsNorthernr

So pleased for him. I hate it when a player gets a big move and it doesn't work, you can just see it weighing on them and they look so miserable. Great character if he's able to come back and make a go of this. The first goal toward was a superb finish.
Well Done Lyndon on 17:57 - Apr 10 with 4308 viewsMickS

Brilliant. Well done - so pleased for him. He’s a bit raw, but he is decent.
Well Done Lyndon on 17:58 - Apr 10 with 4300 viewsterryb

The chest lay off for Thomas & the 4th goal was superb.

He is beginning to look like the player we hoped we were signing.

George Thomas was very busy as well. I have high hopes for him for next season.
Well Done Lyndon on 18:03 - Apr 10 with 4255 viewsted_hendrix

He's gotta keep it going now, finish the season strongly--there's no reason why he shouldn't either.

Chuffed for him and us.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Well Done Lyndon on 18:07 - Apr 10 with 4245 viewsGuppy

You can now see his confidence growing and hes starting to relax - pointing where he wanted the ball for the first and he probably would have just wanted to get the ball under control a few weeks back for the lay off
Well Done Lyndon on 18:09 - Apr 10 with 4226 viewsNorthernr

Well Done Lyndon on 18:07 - Apr 10 by Guppy

You can now see his confidence growing and hes starting to relax - pointing where he wanted the ball for the first and he probably would have just wanted to get the ball under control a few weeks back for the lay off

That's the thing isn't it? You could see it weighing on the lad before.
Well Done Lyndon on 18:09 - Apr 10 with 4224 viewsQPRSteve

Some people got on his back almost from the off. Was always going to be tough to adapt to the championship but he's done well and looks better with every game now. I get the impression that he is one of those that doesn't give too much of a fück what others thinks of him and that's kept him in good stead. I think he will be a big player for us next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Well Done Lyndon on 18:10 - Apr 10 with 4206 viewsGloucs_R

Really glad fans aren't in the stadium as he may not have been given a chance. But scoring and working hard, so hard off for him.

Agree with the above, lovely ball by Thomas for the fourth and was that Willock setting up the third with his head?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Well Done Lyndon on 18:11 - Apr 10 with 4201 viewsNorthernr

Well Done Lyndon on 18:10 - Apr 10 by Gloucs_R

Really glad fans aren't in the stadium as he may not have been given a chance. But scoring and working hard, so hard off for him.

Agree with the above, lovely ball by Thomas for the fourth and was that Willock setting up the third with his head?

Crowd are usually quite forgiving with players who are sht but putting a shift in - Washington!. Interesting to think where it would have landed with Lyndon.
Well Done Lyndon on 18:12 - Apr 10 with 4190 viewsSteveB

Yep, I thought he was epic today. Beaming for him. I was hoping (but starting to doubt) that he had that type of performance in him. Lets hope its the start of a wonderful QPR career for him.

If we don't get to sign Charlie at the end of the season, we should, at least be really grateful that his impact on Lyndon has no doubt started working wonders for his game. I could see it, plain as day. Great stuff, long may it continue...
Well Done Lyndon on 18:16 - Apr 10 with 4151 viewsGloucs_R

Well Done Lyndon on 18:11 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Crowd are usually quite forgiving with players who are sht but putting a shift in - Washington!. Interesting to think where it would have landed with Lyndon.

Not always mate. Look at Polter as well.

Many looking for a boo boy this season and he was getting pelters on Twitter.

Really really happy for him though. Suspect Austin is a really positive influence on him.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Well Done Lyndon on 18:25 - Apr 10 with 4078 viewsPaddyhoops

Delighted he has come good. His attitude never been in doubt. Led the line brilliantly today.
Well Done Lyndon on 18:26 - Apr 10 with 4067 viewsrsonist

It was a proper performance. Not a 'looking at the positives overall' one - a wearing his shirt, leading his line, playing at his level one.
Well Done Lyndon on 18:32 - Apr 10 with 4016 viewsdannyblue

Very pleased for him. I thought he’d get a goal and go on a run. The first goal today was a really excellent header.
Well Done Lyndon on 18:38 - Apr 10 with 3961 viewsrsonist

Think even his wellest-wishers would have envisaged him at best working hard, being aggressive, finishing functionally. Which would be absolutely enough at this level to dominate and money well spent. But today there was a real accomplished finesse in that finish and lay-off that makes you think twice about his ceiling.
Well Done Lyndon on 18:40 - Apr 10 with 3940 viewsHunterhoop

It’ll be huge for us he can perform like this consistently next season. If he can become the 12-15 goal Heidar Helguson of the team, it would be brilliant.

There’s always been a player in there but he just looked to be off it. Fair play to the lad. Still believe that he can be a success.

Also, he’s clearly warming up nicely for the Euros...
Well Done Lyndon on 18:43 - Apr 10 with 3923 viewsAntti_Heinola

Echo all this on here. Am sure he's well off social media, but would love him to read some fully deserved praise. He's been getting incrementally better for a while now, and today was brilliant in all departments. You can see he's relaxed and it's made such a difference to even tiny things like his first touch, which is sticking so much more now, and also his positions for crosses - between the posts, not hiding back stick behind four defenders.
So pleased for him. That first header was superb, and I loved that chested lay off to Thomas (also pleased for his contribution!).

Bare bones.

Well Done Lyndon on 18:43 - Apr 10 with 3910 viewsstevec

Have to admit I never saw that coming.

Played very well.
Well Done Lyndon on 18:50 - Apr 10 with 3869 viewscolinallcars

So pleased for him. He has always worked hard, never tried to hide when in adversity and has been rather unlucky all season.
Well Done Lyndon on 19:11 - Apr 10 with 3765 viewsqprphil

Well Done Lyndon on 18:10 - Apr 10 by Gloucs_R

Agree with this, on a personal note I always thought he'd be a handful eventually. Sometimes you have to be patient on occasions, this was one of them. I don't think he'll ever be prolific, ( love to be proved wrong ) but he will score goals, and assist with others, he has a good football brain and we saw that quite clearly today.
Well Done Lyndon on 19:16 - Apr 10 with 3722 viewsbakerloo8

Chuffed for Lyndon. Wasnt sure he was ever gonna get the hang of this level during that horrid dry spell when it looked luke he was devoid of confidence.
Funny what a goal can do and now he must know he has what it takes to score goals here and that's massive.
Well done Dykes 👌
Well Done Lyndon on 19:18 - Apr 10 with 3714 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Well Done Lyndon on 18:11 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Also will be interesting to see how opposition fans take to him. I think he might get a bit of stick.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Well Done Lyndon on 19:24 - Apr 10 with 3690 viewsdavman

Really glad for him. I know a lot of you don't like hearing it, but there were times where he looked to be begging for a huge hole to swallow him up earlier this season. Glad he looks to have got over that. Certainly more effective than Charlie's has been since the International Break. Let's hope he keeps Chas out of the team in three games time...

Different player; different team; different club since NY Day.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Well Done Lyndon on 19:42 - Apr 10 with 3577 viewsSuperhoop83

I cannot recall feeling so happy for one of our players.

I watched him against Serbia in the autumn and he was superb. Today I finally saw the same player and his chest pass for our last goal was a thing of beauty. That was a sign of confidence rippling through him.

He has never hidden in matches and now he has some confidence he could be one hell of a player for us.

You R'sss!!!

Suffering since 1978.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024