Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out And About 21:55 - Apr 12 with 1583 viewscolinallcars

How did things seem today ? I was in Richmond lunchtime-ish and no sign of shops being busy apart from haircuts. The pubs that were open weren't that busy, easy to get an outside table. Perhaps it got a bit busier later ?
Out And About on 08:10 - Apr 13 with 1322 viewsJuzzie

Probably like animals coming out of hibernation gently rather than in one big stampede.

Weather probably not helping. I’m not far from Richmond and it was snowing.
Out And About on 08:42 - Apr 13 with 1267 viewswood_hoop

Live in a maket town in Suffolk and went out to have haircut, very civilsed and people on the whole wearing masks and trying to keep a reasonable distance apart, but then we don't have to contend with the large crowds of London.
Out And About on 08:45 - Apr 13 with 1248 viewsMrSheen

I went to a bookshop yesterday, full of oldies like me, glad to give my money to someone other than Amazon. Pub this evening (The Plough, remember my gloves), gym tomorrow. I considered making a token appearance yesterday, but the app told me it was full.
Out And About on 08:50 - Apr 13 with 1230 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nike had a queue at 7:30 yesterday as I cycled past.
I had to laugh they all looked like little clones.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Out And About on 08:57 - Apr 13 with 1199 viewsnix

Out And About on 08:10 - Apr 13 by Juzzie

Probably like animals coming out of hibernation gently rather than in one big stampede.

Weather probably not helping. I’m not far from Richmond and it was snowing.

Yes it was quite chilly. Gauchos was packed though, as it has heaters. Quite a few of us sitting with our sarnies on the Green, too.

And I saw Superman out having a pint (Henry Cavill). Nice treat for an old girl...
Out And About on 08:59 - Apr 13 with 1191 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm very envious of you all.

Enjoy!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Out And About on 09:19 - Apr 13 with 1150 viewslondonscottish

I've tried booking a slot at my local yesterday but it hasn't reopened yet.

I did managed to get a table at the local pizza restaurant for the family for Friday.

Booked in for drinks in the city a week on Thursday.

2nd jab happening May 14th, indoor drinking on the 18th, 1st indoor gig May 30th.

Prepare for take off.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Out And About on 09:48 - Apr 13 with 1109 viewsMrSheen

Out And About on 08:57 - Apr 13 by nix

Yes it was quite chilly. Gauchos was packed though, as it has heaters. Quite a few of us sitting with our sarnies on the Green, too.

And I saw Superman out having a pint (Henry Cavill). Nice treat for an old girl...

Ever tried Stein's? Spotted it on a walk and wanted to visit some time?
Login to get fewer ads

Out And About on 10:35 - Apr 13 with 1049 viewsted_hendrix

Yesterday I deliberately kept away from shops-hairdressers-gymnasiums- garages-brothels and sandwich emporiums.
I did however partake of a walk in the woods near to where I live, unfortunately half way through the woods I discovered stood right in front of me and blocking my path the Knights who say 'Ni' I turned and naturally fled not once looking back.
I didn't realise until yesterday just how bloody tall those Knights who say 'Ni' are, gotta be at least 8 foot tall.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Out And About on 10:46 - Apr 13 with 1022 viewsnix

Out And About on 09:48 - Apr 13 by MrSheen

Ever tried Stein's? Spotted it on a walk and wanted to visit some time?

I haven't but my husband loves the Kingston one. Good atmosphere and tons of food, if you like sausages, you'd be in heaven I think.
Out And About on 11:54 - Apr 13 with 950 viewscollegeranger

Queuing at my local in Twickenham at 6pm last night! They have a huge marquee in the garden and expect it to be rammed every night!
Out And About on 13:14 - Apr 13 with 870 viewsbollockchops

Yesterday was a great day,really uplifting just to sit next to like minded boozers/strangers giving each other/landlord banter i have not done since Halloween.
Holding a golden pint glass of over inflated glourious nectarin the sun was a fantastic feeling which you dont get whilst sat on your couch/bed drinking asdas finest whilst starring at a screen.
However theres no such thing a quick pint thesedays !
First you have to sign in then download the app after finding out the wifi password,i was the first in my local yesterday and the first to order food that took 75 minutes to arrive,i didnt kick off bcos its great to be back and ive missed it !
Out And About on 13:53 - Apr 13 with 826 viewsJuzzie

Out And About on 08:50 - Apr 13 by Metallica_Hoop

Nike had a queue at 7:30 yesterday as I cycled past.
I had to laugh they all looked like little clones.

Big queue outside a shop selling non essential/unnecessary products you can buy online?

People are indeed strange if that’s their first priority.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024