Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ey up chuck-match thread 07:36 - Apr 13 with 29439 viewswood_hoop

Looks llike as an early riser have managed to get to start this off.

After Saturdays goal fest can;'t see the same tonight, , tiredness may creep in a bit with the games close together so will go for a 1-0 win to us.
ey up chuck-match thread on 08:07 - Apr 13 with 4752 viewsenfieldargh

2nd game of four this week for Tut Millers, Thursday is their big match up V Cov however we are so hot and cold so really difficult result to call I think we will win 2-1, but then again I'll play safe 1-1, oh crap were gonna loose 0-2, dont like it mummy!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

ey up chuck-match thread on 08:59 - Apr 13 with 4688 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoping they rest a few tonight.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

ey up chuck-match thread on 09:00 - Apr 13 with 4687 viewsTomS

I had a look at Oddschecker, to see where punters are placing their bets on this one. I'm now scratching my head wondering what they see that I don't.

50% of bets placed so far are on Rotherham to win. They are favourites for the match. This is a team who have picked up one point from their last five matches!

I know this is the Championship, the most unpredictable league in the world, but I honestly can't see us losing. 1-1, and that's being charitable to Rotherham.
ey up chuck-match thread on 09:12 - Apr 13 with 4661 viewsPinnerPaul

1-0 us, totally wrong about Saturday, let's hope I'm not tonight!
ey up chuck-match thread on 09:29 - Apr 13 with 4631 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-2 Rangers as they are fighting for their lives but like the 6th who didn't surrender with Von Paulus and carried on fighting, ultimately they will lose.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

ey up chuck-match thread on 09:36 - Apr 13 with 4620 viewsMyke

ey up chuck-match thread on 09:29 - Apr 13 by Metallica_Hoop

3-2 Rangers as they are fighting for their lives but like the 6th who didn't surrender with Von Paulus and carried on fighting, ultimately they will lose.

For no obvious reason I would like Rothermam to stay up more than Coventry (although Ideally it would be Derby to go down), so I wouldn't mind if they get a point tonight. Thinking 1-1
ey up chuck-match thread on 10:45 - Apr 13 with 4542 viewsBoston

Rudderless 0. Rangers 1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

ey up chuck-match thread on 10:47 - Apr 13 with 4540 viewsnix

Don't know why but I'm positive about today's game. 2-0 to Rangers. I think the confidence will override the weariness of two matches in a short space of time.
Login to get fewer ads

ey up chuck-match thread on 10:53 - Apr 13 with 4529 viewsTheChef

Backing up from Saturday, a team battling relegation, I expect Charity Park Rangers in full effect tonight.

Will happily take a point now!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

ey up chuck-match thread on 10:54 - Apr 13 with 4529 viewsthemodfather

we have decent away form this season, they have a back catalogue of games coming up, bookings, injuries, tired legs , suspensions will all add up, also they HAVE to win to stay up, pressure off us, so hoping for any win and more goal(s) for Dykes.
ey up chuck-match thread on 11:53 - Apr 13 with 4458 viewsdmm

A 2-1 win but I want us to score first and be brick shithouse tough at the back. Rotherham are sure to fight tooth and nail.
ey up chuck-match thread on 11:57 - Apr 13 with 4438 viewskensalriser

Dare I say it but unless my numbers are off (very possible) we are mathematically safe if we win tonight.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

ey up chuck-match thread on 12:23 - Apr 13 with 4410 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

ey up chuck-match thread on 12:58 - Apr 13 with 4339 viewsfrancisbowles

ey up chuck-match thread on 11:57 - Apr 13 by kensalriser

Dare I say it but unless my numbers are off (very possible) we are mathematically safe if we win tonight.

I think Coventry still have a 18 possible points to play for and are currently 14 behind us.
ey up chuck-match thread on 13:44 - Apr 13 with 4295 viewsSimonJames

Not going to tempt fate...
Simply say "C'mon URsssss!"

100% of people who drink water will die.

ey up chuck-match thread on 15:21 - Apr 13 with 4176 viewskensalriser

ey up chuck-match thread on 12:58 - Apr 13 by francisbowles

I think Coventry still have a 18 possible points to play for and are currently 14 behind us.

Not Coventry - Derby can't catch us if we win tonight. Weds and Wycombe already can't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

ey up chuck-match thread on 15:40 - Apr 13 with 4122 viewsbosh67

I am going for 1-1 although we don't have a good record there.

That said I can say.... Dykes Hattrick! finally with some confidence.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

ey up chuck-match thread on 15:42 - Apr 13 with 4115 viewsMickS

7:00 kick off peeps.
ey up chuck-match thread on 16:28 - Apr 13 with 4038 viewssimmo

Nice to go into a game confident and fairly content with whatever the result may be. Hoping for another good performance from the team and specifically the younger/new players.

Result-wise I think it's important for us to continue the strong end to the season for all the reasons us and Warburton have discussed, but as someone that would like Rotherham to stay up - particularly at the expense of Coventry, Derby and others just above them - I wouldn't be gutted to lose at their expense.

Very different to hoping we lose or not desperately wanting us to win, as I do every game, but it does soften the blow....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

ey up chuck-match thread on 16:35 - Apr 13 with 4012 viewsloftus77

ey up chuck-match thread on 11:57 - Apr 13 by kensalriser

Ah - interesting. FWIW I had it that we were officially, mathematically safe after last Sat. If Rotherham won all their games they had to take points off Cov, Birmingham et al and others had to do the same to each other. The lowest we can now finish as of right now (losing all 6 games 25-0....) is 19th, I think.

48-49pts will be the final target in reality I reckon - good luck to 'em all...

A nice feeling that the only other league we can play in next season other than this one is now the Premier League...

Tonight: 1-1
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 16:44]
ey up chuck-match thread on 18:01 - Apr 13 with 3842 viewsaston_hoop

First starts for Thomas and Kelman. Wallace having a rest too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

ey up chuck-match thread on 18:05 - Apr 13 with 3808 viewsloftus77

ey up chuck-match thread on 18:01 - Apr 13 by aston_hoop

First starts for Thomas and Kelman. Wallace having a rest too

Good on Warbs - but I'm slightly surprised given our stated aim is to continue to hoover as many points as possible all the way to the very end of the season.

I'm more than happy - I get it - but I wonder what Cov, Brum and Derby fans will think...
ey up chuck-match thread on 18:11 - Apr 13 with 3729 viewsPinnerPaul

Wallace not even on bench, so must have a knock. Would have been happier with Albert for Kelman, but glad Thomas getting a start.
ey up chuck-match thread on 18:14 - Apr 13 with 3699 viewsterryb

I'm quite surprised at the line up, but I think we've earned the right to experiment.

I don't care at all what Derby, Cov etc fans will think!
ey up chuck-match thread on 18:18 - Apr 13 with 3654 viewsVancouverHoop

Interesting selection, especially up front.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024