Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's lowlights 21:26 - Apr 13 with 2016 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/

We probably would have lost anyway but having watched their second goal 3-4 times Ladapo is at least 4-6 feet offside when the ball is played. He's miles off but as with his first his second is very well taken. Good finisher but the lino has to see that.

Splendid goal by Dykes at least.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 21:28]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tonight's lowlights on 21:32 - Apr 13 with 1971 viewsSuperhoop83

Ladapo was onside. Barbet played him on.

Suffering since 1978.

Tonight's lowlights on 21:36 - Apr 13 with 1948 viewsbosh67

Tonight's lowlights on 21:32 - Apr 13 by Superhoop83

Ladapo was onside. Barbet played him on.

No he wasn't. Look at it again. Barbet is at least 4 feet in front of him at the moment the ball is played. Actually when the ball is played. VAR would have had that one in a nanosecond.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tonight's lowlights on 21:49 - Apr 13 with 1899 viewsSuperhoop83

Tonight's lowlights on 21:36 - Apr 13 by bosh67

No he wasn't. Look at it again. Barbet is at least 4 feet in front of him at the moment the ball is played. Actually when the ball is played. VAR would have had that one in a nanosecond.

He looks miles offside once he's away but he was in line with Barbet when the ball was played if the lines in the grass are straight. Maybe VAR would have shown Ladapo slightly ahead but it looks like a fair call to me.

Suffering since 1978.

Tonight's lowlights on 21:54 - Apr 13 with 1892 viewsMrSheen

Always someone worse off.

Tonight's lowlights on 22:26 - Apr 13 with 1780 viewsdaveB

fully deserved to lose that one, once we scored kept giving the ball away and got far too relaxed. Once they got to 1-1 we just got worse, really poor and felt senior players let the younger ones down a bit especially at the back

Thought Niko was really poor though, offered nothing going forward and really weak defensively
Tonight's lowlights on 23:01 - Apr 13 with 1707 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Niko is too weak and not the answer to our left side of defence
Tonight's lowlights on 00:25 - Apr 14 with 1597 viewsdigswellhoop

var can't get anything right at moment
Tonight's lowlights on 00:51 - Apr 14 with 1592 viewsBoston

Tonight's lowlights on 00:25 - Apr 14 by digswellhoop

var can't get anything right at moment

It's about time we got the technology to film VAR.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's lowlights on 11:12 - Apr 14 with 1382 viewsAntti_Heinola

sorry Bosh, siding with the other guy on this. Managed to pause just after the ball is played and he's onside. Poor from Barbet.

Bare bones.

Tonight's lowlights on 11:28 - Apr 14 with 1361 viewsFrankRightguard

Defo onside
Tonight's lowlights on 15:15 - Apr 14 with 1231 viewsPinnerPaul

While we are on officiating, I wasn't overly impressed with ref.

He WAS consistent within the game, something I'm always banging on about, but just felt he let a lot go he shouldn't have. Both sides, we seemed to get away with 3 or 4 , to me at least obvious fouls early on and then in the 2nd half position seemed to reverse.

Fans love to say I didn't notice the ref so must have had a good game, but I could go out there, run around and give nothing all night, that doesn't equal good game to me!

Should have cautioned Bonne and their player for that set to, and Bonne lucky he didn't connect with that kick, or we would be looking at another 3 game ban.
Tonight's lowlights on 17:33 - Apr 14 with 1178 viewsToast_R

All good finishes, Dieng could have perhaps done better on the second but the defence was found wanting on all three.
Tonight's lowlights on 17:50 - Apr 14 with 1158 viewsMickS

I live near Stockley Park. Shall I go over there and pull the plug out round the back?

Motty coat.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 17:58]
Tonight's lowlights on 19:41 - Apr 14 with 1090 viewsFrankRightguard

Tonight's lowlights on 15:15 - Apr 14 by PinnerPaul

While we are on officiating, I wasn't overly impressed with ref.

He WAS consistent within the game, something I'm always banging on about, but just felt he let a lot go he shouldn't have. Both sides, we seemed to get away with 3 or 4 , to me at least obvious fouls early on and then in the 2nd half position seemed to reverse.

Fans love to say I didn't notice the ref so must have had a good game, but I could go out there, run around and give nothing all night, that doesn't equal good game to me!

Should have cautioned Bonne and their player for that set to, and Bonne lucky he didn't connect with that kick, or we would be looking at another 3 game ban.

Bonne off target you say...
Tonight's lowlights on 19:56 - Apr 14 with 1077 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tonight's lowlights on 19:41 - Apr 14 by FrankRightguard

Bonne off target you say...

Made me chuckle, but Bonne actually has the highest percentage of shots on target for our strikers.

It's only a small part of the story of course, but I've been tracking the strikers all year and this is a plus for Bonne.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tonight's lowlights on 20:53 - Apr 14 with 1020 viewsdistortR

Tonight's lowlights on 19:56 - Apr 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Made me chuckle, but Bonne actually has the highest percentage of shots on target for our strikers.

It's only a small part of the story of course, but I've been tracking the strikers all year and this is a plus for Bonne.

one man's tracking is another man's stalking
Tonight's lowlights on 21:03 - Apr 14 with 1005 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tonight's lowlights on 20:53 - Apr 14 by distortR

one man's tracking is another man's stalking

I thought you weren't allowed talk about that anymore?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tonight's lowlights on 22:38 - Apr 14 with 963 viewsFrankRightguard

Tonight's lowlights on 19:56 - Apr 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Has he! Blimey. I bet those stats are pretty bleak in that case.
Tonight's lowlights on 13:55 - Apr 15 with 874 viewsTheChef

Tonight's lowlights on 17:50 - Apr 14 by MickS

I live near Stockley Park. Shall I go over there and pull the plug out round the back?

Motty coat.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 17:58]

My office is there and I was in yesterday.

Back again next week so likewise happy to pull a plug out if needed.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024