Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report 16:31 - Apr 14 with 1717 viewsNorthernr

QPR’s calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report 14th Apr 2021 16:16
QPR went from a spectacular goal to nil up to a shambolic three one defeat in the blink of an eye on Tuesday night, boosting Rotherham United's flagging survival prospects in the process. 10

QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 16:35 - Apr 14 with 1708 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive, some impressive stats work there, proving that we can read/choose them as we see fit!

Dickie's is never handball, but given the complexity of the now ridiculous handball law, I can see why nearly every one of these draws vastly different conclusions from everyone.

On the Ginger McDonald 2nd foul, and that's all it was, think you've followed Nick there, who always draws a deep breath when any player commits a foul after a caution - it doesn't mean it has to be another one.

As I put on another thread I thought ref let too much go, so not arguing (for a change!) with your 6 this time! ;-)
QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 16:36 - Apr 14 with 1702 viewsNorthernr

QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 16:35 - Apr 14 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive, some impressive stats work there, proving that we can read/choose them as we see fit!

Dickie's is never handball, but given the complexity of the now ridiculous handball law, I can see why nearly every one of these draws vastly different conclusions from everyone.

On the Ginger McDonald 2nd foul, and that's all it was, think you've followed Nick there, who always draws a deep breath when any player commits a foul after a caution - it doesn't mean it has to be another one.

As I put on another thread I thought ref let too much go, so not arguing (for a change!) with your 6 this time! ;-)

Was a bad tackle though, and he'd been through Thomas twice in the first half.
QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 16:41 - Apr 14 with 1682 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 16:36 - Apr 14 by Northernr

Was a bad tackle though, and he'd been through Thomas twice in the first half.

Yeah, on reflection, maybe more than 'just a foul'.

Maybe just me, but as I've said before without fans' 'encouragement' think most games are being reffed more leniently this season.

Recent thread on 'RefChat' bemoaning the now carte blanch teams are given to delay the match, not just the 'normal' time wasting, but quick free kicks have now become a physical impossibilty. Chair seems to be our man designated to stand literally on the ball, while we get ready - each team does it.

I'm sure with a baying crowd, the refs would make an effort to at least be seen to be doing something about it.
QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 16:58 - Apr 14 with 1616 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All fair, I think. Harsh words, but fair nonetheless.

Thanks as ever, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 19:08 - Apr 14 with 1329 viewsstevec

Thank the Lord for a solemn look at the stats and a sense of reality.

Time some realised this is an actual professional football club not a community based Charity.
QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 23:09 - Apr 14 with 1009 viewsgazza1

I believe the two most important factors, although there were a others, were the injury to Wijs just before half time (Ref didn't even do anything about the late challenge) and Wallace being injured/rested (who was slagged by so many earlier in the season despite not being that bad) being replaced by Niko (who most wanted to play instead of Wallace) who is basically is nowhere near Championship level.
QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 23:17 - Apr 14 with 1004 viewsBenny_the_Ball

At the moment QPR are like a box of Kellogg's Fruit 'n Fibre; never the same bite twice.
QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 05:15 - Apr 15 with 894 viewssuperhoopdownunder

QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 23:09 - Apr 14 by gazza1

I believe the two most important factors, although there were a others, were the injury to Wijs just before half time (Ref didn't even do anything about the late challenge) and Wallace being injured/rested (who was slagged by so many earlier in the season despite not being that bad) being replaced by Niko (who most wanted to play instead of Wallace) who is basically is nowhere near Championship level.

Spot on
Niko is weak and doesn't appear too desperate to clear his lines when the crosses are coming in across the box
Login to get fewer ads

QPR's calamitous cave-in gives Millers hope - Report on 09:37 - Apr 16 with 552 viewsBklynRanger

I missed the whole thing so really useful read as well as the usual entertainment.

We seem to rely so much on wing backs I think we will unfortunately have to look at it over the summer. Maybe try to loan Niko out again (at best) and see if we can scout a young player with more about him to learn from Wallace. For RB I think we'll probably have to leave it alone.

Really hope Device can play the rest of the season and stay healthy next. He came with mixed reports but seems to have been really suited to us performance wise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024