Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giving Bonne (and other new players) a Fighting Chance 18:31 - Apr 15 with 1337 viewsParkRoyalR

Very frustrated with lost of momentum in 2nd Half versus Rotherham,but even more frustrated when I saw Bonne coming on for throwing out time without Adomah to support.

I really rate Warburton but do think he could improve both timing of substitutions but moreso bringing on players who compliment each others game. Adomah has proven his quality and is exactly the type of player who compliments Bonne's game. So why bring on one without the other?

Likewise felt Dykes, Chair and BO'S were never going to work as a forward line. Barbet, as good as he has been, and he has, needs a more gritty player to his left than Hamalainen, who has just not got a defensive gene in his dna. If you're prepared to play BOS at LWB, why not Kakay as has aggression + pace that compliments Barbet?

With Carroll and Amos coming back into reckoning next season, I think its key that Warburton really knows which players compliment each other and work well together, as feel Bonne hasn't been great but has n't been given a fair chance in playing with the players in our squad who suit his game.
Giving Bonne (and other new players) a Fighting Chance on 19:17 - Apr 15 with 1238 viewstraininvain

I might be wrong but I wonder whether Adomah’s in Warburton’s plans for next season which might explain his reluctance to use him. He’s one of our older players and I get the impression that Warburton prefers to work with younger players. Presumably Adomah’s contract expires end of this season?
Giving Bonne (and other new players) a Fighting Chance on 19:36 - Apr 15 with 1190 viewsdavman

Giving Bonne (and other new players) a Fighting Chance on 19:17 - Apr 15 by traininvain

I might be wrong but I wonder whether Adomah’s in Warburton’s plans for next season which might explain his reluctance to use him. He’s one of our older players and I get the impression that Warburton prefers to work with younger players. Presumably Adomah’s contract expires end of this season?

Two years I think, so he is ours next season too...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024