Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby now 4th bottom 21:27 - Apr 15 with 52847 viewsloftboy

Squeaky bum time for them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby now 4th bottom on 10:33 - May 3 with 3142 viewsswitchingcode

Derby now 4th bottom on 10:18 - May 3 by eastside_r

Can anyone with Sky confirm whether they do a round-the-grounds coverage on the last day of the season?

Obviously I will have our game on but might also be worth a tenner investment with Now TV on another screen.

Yes they will especially as there is only a couple of PL games and no Div 1 games being played next Saturday.
Derby now 4th bottom on 11:39 - May 3 with 3017 viewsOldPedro

Derby now 4th bottom on 10:31 - May 3 by Juzzie

I think Derby will escape simply because Rotherham are spent. Both clubs are right near the bottom of the form table (along with Sheff Weds) so for Derby it’s just a case of who is worse than them to survive. No doubt if they do survive it’ll be hailed as a gallant success when it’s quite simply a shambles.

Conversely at the other end of the table all four clubs in the play offs are in the top 7 of the form table (we’re 5th) so it really could go any way.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 10:34]

Derby play Sheff Weds next weekend.

Currently:-
Derby on 43 pts Goal Diff -22
Sheff Weds on 40 pts, GD -21

So if Sheff Weds beat Derby, both teams will be on 43 points and Weds will go above Derby on goal difference. So Derby can get relegated even f Rotherham don't get any more points

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Derby now 4th bottom on 21:58 - May 3 with 2749 viewsJuzzie

Derby now 4th bottom on 11:39 - May 3 by OldPedro

Derby play Sheff Weds next weekend.

Currently:-
Derby on 43 pts Goal Diff -22
Sheff Weds on 40 pts, GD -21

So if Sheff Weds beat Derby, both teams will be on 43 points and Weds will go above Derby on goal difference. So Derby can get relegated even f Rotherham don't get any more points

Ah, forgot they play each other. C’mon Wednesday!
Derby now 4th bottom on 22:22 - May 3 with 2674 viewsenfieldargh

Derby now 4th bottom on 17:07 - May 1 by themodfather

it's close down there, shame wycombe left it late but as much as i dislike owls, i would LOVE it if rooney takes this shower down and mr morris can choke on his stadium deals

For me its Maclaren. When Derby beat us at KPFS they showed Maclaren standing at the back of the SAR with a big smirk on his face.

Fast forward to their last home defeat and they pan into SM sanding in the stand() this time the smile is replaced to consternation.

This just adds to all the yuckiness at Derby.

Thought they had enough to stay up, hopefully they will crash & burn

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby now 4th bottom on 22:53 - May 3 with 2622 viewsjohncharles

If Rotherham beat Luton on Wednesday they’ll go above Derby on goal difference. Surprisingly, Rotherham have the best GD of all the bottom teams
Ho hum

Strong and stable my arse.

Derby now 4th bottom on 22:55 - May 3 with 2617 viewsMyke

Derby now 4th bottom on 22:53 - May 3 by johncharles

If Rotherham beat Luton on Wednesday they’ll go above Derby on goal difference. Surprisingly, Rotherham have the best GD of all the bottom teams
Ho hum

Our 3-1 defeat to Rotherham still keeps them in the mix. By far the most useful (and amusing) donation by Charity Park Rangers
Derby now 4th bottom on 23:03 - May 3 with 2593 viewsjohncharles

Derby now 4th bottom on 22:55 - May 3 by Myke

Our 3-1 defeat to Rotherham still keeps them in the mix. By far the most useful (and amusing) donation by Charity Park Rangers

Our contribution to Derby’s demise maybe ? 😂

Strong and stable my arse.

Derby now 4th bottom on 00:45 - May 4 with 2506 viewsSydneyRs

Derby now 4th bottom on 22:53 - May 3 by johncharles

Ho hum

Hopefully Luton have the beach towels out.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby now 4th bottom on 03:23 - May 4 with 2453 viewsjtuck

Game in hand for Rotherham away v Luton is actually tonight at 7:15 pm British time and is on Sky.

LAranger

Derby now 4th bottom on 08:14 - May 4 with 2238 viewsqueensparker

Ideal scenario for me is Rotherham draw tonight, then Derby beat Sheff Wed on the last day amid scenes of joy but Rotherham win their last game anyway (last minute free agent Bobby Zamora in the 91st minute with a winner) so both Derby and Sheff Wed go down...
Derby now 4th bottom on 08:23 - May 4 with 2216 viewsKensal_Ranger

Rotherham: 'May The Fourth be with you'
Derby now 4th bottom on 08:27 - May 4 with 2205 viewsWatford_Ranger

Rotherham win tonight and Sheff Wed are done albeit not mathematically and probably means Derby bumble their way through on the final day.

Rotherham draw tonight and Derby probably crumble on the final day.

Not that I’ve any love for Sheff Wed but Derby going would be the most fun.
Derby now 4th bottom on 08:37 - May 4 with 2167 viewsQPR_Jim

Derby now 4th bottom on 08:27 - May 4 by Watford_Ranger

Rotherham win tonight and Sheff Wed are done albeit not mathematically and probably means Derby bumble their way through on the final day.

Rotherham draw tonight and Derby probably crumble on the final day.

Not that I’ve any love for Sheff Wed but Derby going would be the most fun.

It's a fair point but I think Rotherham need the win, their forms been rubbish since they played us. If they can't win tonight I don't see them beating Cardiff.

Just got to hope that Sheffield Wednesday are one of those teams that start to win once they're relegated, seems to always be one.
Derby now 4th bottom on 09:25 - May 4 with 2071 viewsloftus77

I still believe in Wycombe...14-0....Warnock's a charitable chap.
Derby now 4th bottom on 12:38 - May 4 with 1940 viewshantssi

Hopefully Luton are saving themselves for their cup final on Saturday!!
Derby now 4th bottom on 13:32 - May 4 with 1799 viewswombat

Derby now 4th bottom on 21:34 - Apr 15 by hantssi

Shame all our good work on Tuesday May come to nothing!

if there is a god derby go down and as they announce it on i player the camera pans to my keogh cut out in the lower loft with the titanic sound track played in the back ground .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Derby now 4th bottom on 13:46 - May 4 with 1753 viewswelwynranger

Derby now 4th bottom on 00:45 - May 4 by SydneyRs

Hopefully Luton have the beach towels out.

No they won't. Because if they lose they cant catch us even if they win on Saturday.
They want to finish above us
Derby now 4th bottom on 15:08 - May 4 with 1602 viewsNorthantsHoop

Derby could still go down on a points deduction, even if they beat Sheffield Wednesday. There is still an EFL appeal outstanding on the decision not to deduct points by an independent panel for breaching accounting rules on selling their stadium.
Derby now 4th bottom on 15:14 - May 4 with 1577 viewsRamseyR

Derby now 4th bottom on 15:08 - May 4 by NorthantsHoop

Derby could still go down on a points deduction, even if they beat Sheffield Wednesday. There is still an EFL appeal outstanding on the decision not to deduct points by an independent panel for breaching accounting rules on selling their stadium.

The problem with that is that the authorities were waiting until Derby were something like 6 points clear of the drop, before deducting them five points. Justice is seen to be done, but has no effect.
It hasn't panned out like that.
Derby now 4th bottom on 15:18 - May 4 with 1558 viewsCamberleyR

Derby now 4th bottom on 15:14 - May 4 by RamseyR

The problem with that is that the authorities were waiting until Derby were something like 6 points clear of the drop, before deducting them five points. Justice is seen to be done, but has no effect.
It hasn't panned out like that.

Yes, just like they waited until Birmingham were safe in 2018-19 before deducting them 9 points which moved them down from about 14th to 17th. Meaningless.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 15:18]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Derby now 4th bottom on 16:20 - May 4 with 1466 viewsLazyFan

Well they may wish to see Wed go down and deduct pts to Derby for next season. This way they can get out of being sued for relegating them. As they started the season knowing they had pts deducted and carried on.

And also pathetically show teams that pts deduction can you get relegated anyway. Of course, Derby would have to take it at the time, but in a court of law I bet it makes it easier to defend for the EFL.

The problem is when it happens like to Brum and they don't go down. Then its exposed as the farce it is.

zzzzzzzzzz

Derby now 4th bottom on 17:09 - May 4 with 1383 viewsthemodfather

however it all works out, to see rooney;'s face upon relegation would be sublime. derby fancy themselves a bit too much . shame wycombe just have too much to do.
Derby now 4th bottom on 19:21 - May 4 with 1296 viewsSott

Rotherham at Luton, can they please grab a win and drop Wayne Rooneys derby county into the bottom three.
Derby now 4th bottom on 19:26 - May 4 with 1274 viewsGroveR

Derby now 4th bottom on 17:09 - May 4 by themodfather

however it all works out, to see rooney;'s face upon relegation would be sublime. derby fancy themselves a bit too much . shame wycombe just have too much to do.

It'll be the fat face of a bloke who knows his £90k a week will keep coming no matter what.
Derby now 4th bottom on 19:30 - May 4 with 1261 viewsLongsufferingR

Anybody else watching Luton v Rotherham? It's like a game of tennis where only lobs are allowed.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 19:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024