Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread 12:35 - Apr 16 with 22513 viewsDorse

Well-loved, fondly remembered former manager, leading out a new shiny squad against us after repeatedly retiring from the game? This would normally raise a few eyebrows but not in this case as Neil Warnock hasn't got any.

His eyebrows have been missing since 1989 but there have been several sightings in recent years, most notably they were thought to have been spotted replacing Mo Farah's moustache in 2012.

8-0 Rangers. Warnock to retire at half time and rejoin the club in the 47th minute for one more go at promotion. Dom Ball gets sent off for karate chopping himself in the face.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 12:50 - Apr 16 with 4802 viewsdmm

According to our recent bizarre win/lose pattern, this game is a 5-2 victory for us.

Continuing the pattern will mean we lose 3-1 v Swansea, win 6-3 v the Budgies, lose 3-1 v Stoke and finish with a 7-4 win v Luton.

Everyone okay with that?
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 13:36 - Apr 16 with 4741 viewsbosh67

We won there last year courtesy of Boro local boy Hugill. We have a half decent record there, unlike at Rotherham.

For that reason and that reason only I am going 1-3 to Boro as we look to complete our general second half away collapse hattrick.

Either that or a Dykes hattrick and 3-3.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 13:57 - Apr 16 with 4722 viewsSimonJames

I'm predicting that... we won't be as bad as the last game.

100% of people who drink water will die.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 16 with 4660 viewsBrianMcCarthy

As things stand I'll be missing tomorrow's game. But not much.

Who know how it will go. Maybe we'll try harder.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 16 with 4616 viewsPinnerPaul

0-0
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 16 with 4569 viewsBoston

I’ve seen a good few decent results away at Boro, think our pattern of play shouts that we pick up a point 2 - 2.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 16 with 4525 viewsjoe90

The results have been reflecting my mood and I've been placing far too much emphasis on performance/results than is healthy. That said...

I'm going to try and watch tomorrow's game with a cool, calm, detachment.

2-0 Middlesbrough.

PS: KO is 12:30.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 17:03]
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 17:51 - Apr 16 with 4464 viewsBoston

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 16 by joe90

The results have been reflecting my mood and I've been placing far too much emphasis on performance/results than is healthy. That said...

2-0 Middlesbrough.

Amlodipine and Kava Kava, works for me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 19:07 - Apr 16 with 4421 viewsQPRSteve

My opinion of Middlesbrough will always be tainted by watching them play us under Jack Charlton. The most boring football team I have ever seen.

If there is any footage of those games then we should show it to our players just before kick-off and tell them to get justice for me and my fellow sufferers who had to endure it.

I demand at least five goals from the R's.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 19:19 - Apr 16 with 4408 viewsaston_hoop

Looking forward to logging on 10 minutes before kick off and remembering the game kicked off early. 1-1. Dykes for us and Assombalonga for them if he is fit and still plays for them, always scores against us

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 19:31 - Apr 16 with 4391 viewsqueensparker

Robbie Mustoe, Juninho, Colin Cooper and Ravinelli to run riot.

Hold on...
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 19:59 - Apr 16 with 4379 viewsSK_hoops

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 16 by joe90

2-0 Middlesbrough.

Thank god I read this! Thanks for the heads up.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 21:38 - Apr 16 with 4324 viewsted_hendrix

Last time we were at the riverside after a dreadful traffic jam infested car drive we lost 4-0.

I worked in Middlesborough yonks ago on the heavy cranes, stayed in digs in Yarm for two Months, deep fking joy, they eat rolls up there called Parmo's which are bloody awful.

Haven't got a clue about the result tomorrow, hope we don't lose but I'm kinda slowly losing interest anyway.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 22:14 - Apr 16 with 4306 viewsLogman

Getting a little bit tired of the disparaging anti-northern jibes on here every time we play a team north of Watford. Especially during these times when, through no fault of their own, life ain't so easy. Not sure it reflects well on us.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 9:14]
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 07:37 - Apr 17 with 4190 viewsDorse

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 22:14 - Apr 16 by Logman

Getting a little bit tired of the disparaging anti-northern jibes on here every time we play a team north of Watford. Especially during these times when, through no fault of their own, life ain't so easy. Not sure it reflects well on us.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 9:14]

You should hear us when we play in the West Country...

Seriously though, I now live right up on the Lancashire / Cumbria border and I quite like the North really. However, I am now legally required to make fun of Yorkshire. Not sure why. It was in the contract when we moved.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 09:16 - Apr 17 with 4147 viewsjohncharles

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 07:37 - Apr 17 by Dorse

You should hear us when we play in the West Country...

Seriously though, I now live right up on the Lancashire / Cumbria border and I quite like the North really. However, I am now legally required to make fun of Yorkshire. Not sure why. It was in the contract when we moved.

This comes as a frightful shock on match day. You are not and never will be Dorse again. If you had any decency you would change your user name to George Formby

Strong and stable my arse.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 09:36 - Apr 17 with 4136 viewsDorse

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 09:16 - Apr 17 by johncharles

This comes as a frightful shock on match day. You are not and never will be Dorse again. If you had any decency you would change your user name to George Formby

Impossible. Once you have been Dorsed, you cannot be unDorsed.

According to my Tinder profile.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 09:47 - Apr 17 with 4115 viewsfrancisbowles

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 09:36 - Apr 17 by Dorse

Impossible. Once you have been Dorsed, you cannot be unDorsed.

According to my Tinder profile.

As your so close, Dorse, get hold of Ted, arrange for one of them heavy cranes and go and be an influencer down by the river Tees today.

You can do the match report as well.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 11:21 - Apr 17 with 4034 viewsloftus77

Relax, enjoy and leave it the professionals today. They know what they're doing..

2-1 'Boro.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 11:22 - Apr 17 with 4029 viewsDorse

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 09:47 - Apr 17 by francisbowles

As your so close, Dorse, get hold of Ted, arrange for one of them heavy cranes and go and be an influencer down by the river Tees today.

You can do the match report as well.

I'm not sure how me doing Instagram make-up tips whilst dangling from a crane will help, but OK.

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 11:33 - Apr 17 with 3986 viewsPinnerPaul

Quite an attacking line up, Albert gets a start, at right wing back it looks like.

Chair and Willock back in as well. Field gets a rest today.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 11:34 - Apr 17 with 3977 viewsPinnerPaul

OK, off to get my hair cut, as long as we are not losing when I get back (12.33pm) , I'll be happy!
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 11:43 - Apr 17 with 3910 viewsdmm

Looks like 4 at the back today, and possibly a 4141 formation.
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 11:53 - Apr 17 with 3841 viewsstevec

Be nice to see if Albert lasts 90 minutes .
The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 11:58 - Apr 17 with 3803 viewsjohncharles

The Early Edition Muck, Nettles and Sharon Match Thread on 11:53 - Apr 17 by stevec

Be nice to see if Albert lasts 90 minutes .

Don’t think he’ll play the 90mins anyway. That line up looks like it’s set up to be changed during the game

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024