Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New boy 19:16 - Apr 16 with 2345 viewsSott

Im the new boy,please don't steal my lunch money or you'll have my mum to deal with
New boy on 19:30 - Apr 16 with 2304 viewsnix

Welcome. Favourite cheese? Happy clapper or Moaning Myrtle?

Wouldn't dare argue with your mum.
New boy on 20:38 - Apr 16 with 2212 viewsdistortR

well, if only you would listen to russiabotty and put your dinner money into bitcoin it would be safe (Except from Bucks, allegedly, who will soon be known as bigbucks).
welcome
New boy on 20:43 - Apr 16 with 2196 viewsBoston

Welcome aboard Sodd, I'm Boston the all knowing all seeing North American correspondent, though to be truthful, my eyesight isn't what it used to be. Anyway, good to have a Sodd on LFW.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New boy on 20:47 - Apr 16 with 2180 viewsloftboy

If it’s not mature cheddar I’m not talking to you!!
Welcome aboard.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

New boy on 20:59 - Apr 16 with 2154 viewscolinallcars

The perfect partner to a mature Cheddar is a rattling good bottle of Burgundy I reckon.
New boy on 22:05 - Apr 16 with 2091 viewsMoonshineSteve

Well hello.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

New boy on 22:06 - Apr 16 with 2087 viewsloftboy

New boy on 20:59 - Apr 16 by colinallcars

The perfect partner to a mature Cheddar is a rattling good bottle of Burgundy I reckon.

Failing that a jar of pickle!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

New boy on 22:09 - Apr 16 with 2075 viewsBoston

New boy on 22:06 - Apr 16 by loftboy

Failing that a jar of pickle!

S’funny, hated pickle when I was a kid but it’s really rather delicious to my tastebuds nowadays.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

New boy on 00:29 - Apr 17 with 1967 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Welcome to the board.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

New boy on 06:48 - Apr 17 with 1818 viewsHantsR

What's mum like? Yummy...or otherwise?
New boy on 07:30 - Apr 17 with 1775 viewsDorse

Welcome. You have joined an elite unit of top operatives, each with a distinct set of skills, able to achieve their missions in the most hostile of environments. For example, finding traces of humour in Armand Traore or having the sheer mental strength to wipe all memories of Geoff Cameron's man bun from their minds.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New boy on 08:25 - Apr 17 with 1739 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Hello from sunny Wales.
New boy on 16:53 - Apr 17 with 1583 viewsSott

Thanks to you all for the welcome,I am deeply humbled to be part of such an elite fraternity.

To HantsR,my mum's always had her admirers but she's 86 now,so bring some deep heat and you've got a chance.
On cheese-based discussions I can definitely go an itchy chedder, a cunning manchego or a subtle gouda but what I need to know is : if nico was a type of cheese what would he be?
New boy on 16:58 - Apr 17 with 1556 viewsDorse

New boy on 16:53 - Apr 17 by Sott

Thanks to you all for the welcome,I am deeply humbled to be part of such an elite fraternity.

To HantsR,my mum's always had her admirers but she's 86 now,so bring some deep heat and you've got a chance.
On cheese-based discussions I can definitely go an itchy chedder, a cunning manchego or a subtle gouda but what I need to know is : if nico was a type of cheese what would he be?

One of them cheese strings things.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New boy on 16:59 - Apr 17 with 1551 viewsenfieldargh

New boy on 16:53 - Apr 17 by Sott

Welcome my dear old thing, favourite QPR player of all time?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

New boy on 17:12 - Apr 17 with 1517 viewsSott

New boy on 16:59 - Apr 17 by enfieldargh

Welcome my dear old thing, favourite QPR player of all time?

Gotta be stan!!
Honourable mentions go to dave clement,Andrew impey,,adel,cherry and Paul parker
New boy on 17:21 - Apr 17 with 1500 viewskropotkin41

Welcome, Sott. There's a lot of big football brains on here. I'm not one of them. LFW is the best football forum there is... politer than it used to be, and even political threads are mostly conducted in a fraternal spirit.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

New boy on 17:32 - Apr 17 with 1480 viewsHamptonR

New boy on 22:09 - Apr 16 by Boston

S’funny, hated pickle when I was a kid but it’s really rather delicious to my tastebuds nowadays.

Do they have pickle in the states, as we know it or is there an American version?
New boy on 11:00 - Apr 18 with 1280 viewsfrancisbowles

New boy on 16:58 - Apr 17 by Dorse

One of them cheese strings things.

Nah! Swiss cheese, full of h.....
New boy on 11:09 - Apr 18 with 1255 viewsjohncharles

Hello Scott and welcome to this bright and cheery message board. A wonderful win yesterday which you can claim some credit for if you like but be careful, you’ll get all crap when we lose 🤪

Strong and stable my arse.

New boy on 11:20 - Apr 18 with 1212 viewsSott

New boy on 11:09 - Apr 18 by johncharles

Hello Scott and welcome to this bright and cheery message board. A wonderful win yesterday which you can claim some credit for if you like but be careful, you’ll get all crap when we lose 🤪

It was definitely me,inspired lumley to look like a goal keeper!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024