Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. 10:12 - Apr 19 with 30100 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well, there goes my match thread starting virginity.
Joe will be keeping his GK spot for this one and Joe Walsh has been recalled from the England camp and given the 35 shirt.
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/dieng-suspended-for-swansea-trip/

The grass is always greener.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 5199 viewsLythamR

To Charlie or not to Charlie, that is the question
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 13:02 - Apr 19 with 5100 viewsonlyrinmoray

Lyndon Dykes starts Charlie on the bench Chris Willock plays.... simples
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 13:11 - Apr 19 with 5078 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-2 Rangers

Plucky Rangers edge it over the silk merchants.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 14:05 - Apr 19 with 4995 viewsSimonJames

URsssss!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:08 - Apr 19 with 4844 viewseastside_r

A lot on this game now given there might be 6 extra places in next year’s PL.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:18 - Apr 19 with 4830 viewsDorse

A groin-grabbingly good 2-1 win to us. Todd Kane to score the winner before breaking into floods of tears and presenting Kakay with a posey of bluebells he picked himself. Dom Ball to perform his famous mime entitled 'Man Holding A Glass Ball' to the astonishment of all who witness it.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 18:20]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:22 - Apr 19 with 4811 viewsBoston

Our W L form would imply a defeat tomorrow...but law of averages, we're due a draw. So, 1 - 1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:43 - Apr 19 with 4765 viewscolinallcars

I'd be happy with just putting up a “good show” irresepective of the outcome. A plucky 2-1 defeat.
Login to get fewer ads

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:57 - Apr 19 with 4728 viewsdanehoop

Nil-Nil to Swansea

Never knowingly understood

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:57 - Apr 19 with 4727 viewsPinnerPaul

I've been so wrong in my last few? predictions, so may as well be spectacularly wrong this time - 5-2 to us!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 19:17 - Apr 19 with 4697 viewsDavieQPR

Depends which team turns up? The one that played Rotherham or the one that played Boro. Also who's turn is it to score? Uncle Albert?
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 23:43 - Apr 19 with 4513 viewsdavman

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:08 - Apr 19 by eastside_r

A lot on this game now given there might be 6 extra places in next year’s PL.

You just know if that were to happen, the 6 would be relegated with the bottom three and nine teams from the Championship go up to replace them. We'd finish 10th wouldn't we? Remember, ours is the club who falls into a bucket of tits and comes out sucking their thumb - Its. What. We. Do.

Can't see beyond a defeat tomorrow - they defend, we do not like teams that defend...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 07:06 - Apr 20 with 4420 viewsdmm

I fancy it'll be a match where we "play better against the top teams". Nonetheless, I'll go for a Desmond.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 07:10 - Apr 20 with 4416 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 07:45 - Apr 20 with 4393 viewsbosh67

On current form this is a game that we should lose comfortably before hammering Norwich. That said perhaps 1-1 . Dykes hattrick.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 07:51 - Apr 20 with 4388 viewsHarbour

1 nil Rs...CA 89th minute
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 10:50 - Apr 20 with 4298 viewsDubaiR

Lumley

Adomah
Dickie
De Vijs (if fit)
Barbet

Wallace

Johansson
Field

Chair
Willock

Dykes

Subs: Walsh, Cameron, Ball, Kane, Kakay, Thomas, Austin
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 15:55 - Apr 20 with 4122 viewsjohncharles

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 10:50 - Apr 20 by DubaiR

Lumley

Adomah
Dickie
De Vijs (if fit)
Barbet

Wallace

Johansson
Field

Chair
Willock

Dykes

Subs: Walsh, Cameron, Ball, Kane, Kakay, Thomas, Austin

All score. 11 - 0 to the Sooooper Hooopsa

Strong and stable my arse.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 15:59 - Apr 20 with 4105 viewsaston_hoop

Its our turn to lose isnt it? I think 3-1, Jamal Lowe probbaly scoring. Johansen for us. Big night for legacy fans at other clubs too, will have half an eye at least on Preston v Derby. Cheering on Preston of course.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 16:55 - Apr 20 with 4031 viewsheadhoops

going for our 8th 1-1 of the season. LD in the 51st minute.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 17:28 - Apr 20 with 3970 viewsBoston

Unless I’m dreaming, their recent home form has been awful, results wise anyway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 17:35 - Apr 20 with 3965 viewsloftus77

I do not want Watford to go up....similar feeling to the Hawthorns last season.

But, as then, the heart must always win through at kick-off. 3-2 Rangers.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:02 - Apr 20 with 3882 viewsdaveB

Niko in for Wallace.
Ball in for Adomah

Austin on the bench

[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 18:03]
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:02 - Apr 20 with 3881 viewsPinnerPaul

Nico for Wallace (Not on bench but videoed arriving at ground????), Lumley in goal (Obvs), otherwise same team, Charlie on bench.

We only have 8 subs so guess Wallace got injured/ill a very short time ago???!!!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:04 - Apr 20 with 3856 viewsMalintabuk

Well they are 4-2-4 with form so I hope we can make that 4-2-5.
Seems uncle is dropped after Saturday, unable to do 2 games in a row? And Ball as CH..... Warbs is determined to play 3 at the back. This must be the 4th combo in 6 games.... we do miss Geoff there
Would be great to see Lumley play well. I always felt he had the equipment to be a decent keeper.... but seemed to had lost confidence after that horror foul at Villa Park
Be happy with a point tonight.... and can see us getting that
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 18:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024