Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane or Kakay 13:27 - Apr 19 with 36233 viewsQPR99

Not the biggest fan of Kane for obvious reasons, but looking at Kakay's recent games I wonder if he should be back starting.

Apparently Kakay lost the ball 'once every 2.5 touches and once every 4.5 minutes' against Boro. Completed only 57% of his 37 passes. I remember hearing Warbs say something before that this is how it works when building a team from younger players, that they do make mistakes but it gives experience and creates a better team. Which is so evident from Willock who i think has become one of our best players from his game time this season.

So... Kakay or Kane?
Kane or Kakay on 15:31 - May 14 with 3317 viewsGloryHunter

Kane or Kakay on 13:58 - May 14 by ed_83

No surprise to see us trying to move Kane on - think it's best for all sides at this point.

He's a decent player though - assuming he's being offered on a free or nominal fee and his wages are relatively slim, I can see plenty of lower-midtable Championship sides taking a punt on him even if only as a squad player.

God no. If he came back in another team and stuck his fingers in his ears, there'd be a riot.
Kane or Kakay on 16:59 - May 14 with 3202 viewsdaveB

I think Kane is OK, an average right back but did well in the second half of the season. Would personally rate him slightly higher than Kakay but never been that much in it really. Still i'd like to see us try and get better than him and this seems a good end point for both parties. He should get himself another championship club
Kane or Kakay on 17:17 - May 14 with 3140 viewsMatch82

Kane or Kakay on 13:28 - May 14 by bosh67

I guess we don't rule out Albert sometimes being deployed at right wing back either next season. And before people say his legs have gone or he has no pace he apparently regularly clocks up good sprint times even at the grand old ancient age of 33. I guess it is down to his stamina rather than his pace as to whether he is an option in that position.

Would have thought it's more down to his ability to actually defend, as far as I know he's never played in a defensive role but happy to be proven wrong as I'd love to fit him in the team somewhere...
Kane or Kakay on 18:46 - May 14 with 3041 viewsdmm

Kane or Kakay on 17:17 - May 14 by Match82

Would have thought it's more down to his ability to actually defend, as far as I know he's never played in a defensive role but happy to be proven wrong as I'd love to fit him in the team somewhere...

You're right, Adomah hasn't played a defensive role in his career. I guess he's nominally played RWB for us as a sub but that's been to take on a tiring opposition LB and not shore up our back line. And that's how I expect he'll continue to be used, as a super sub, and a very good one he is too.
Kane or Kakay on 20:16 - May 14 with 2949 viewshantssi

Kane or Kakay on 16:59 - May 14 by daveB

I think Kane is OK, an average right back but did well in the second half of the season. Would personally rate him slightly higher than Kakay but never been that much in it really. Still i'd like to see us try and get better than him and this seems a good end point for both parties. He should get himself another championship club

Can’t see a Championship club offering £13M for any player especially a full back!
Kane or Kakay on 20:20 - May 14 with 2933 viewsderbyhoop

The combination of the remarks about Kakay and the 7 game ban for behaviour we cannot condone is sufficient reason to bomb him out.

I'm not sure if a replacement RB is available and better than we have, but I'm not involved in recruitment. Could Aaron Drewe be the answer? He had a good spell on loan (at Eastboune?).

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Kane or Kakay on 21:20 - May 14 with 2870 viewsdmm

Kane or Kakay on 20:20 - May 14 by derbyhoop

The combination of the remarks about Kakay and the 7 game ban for behaviour we cannot condone is sufficient reason to bomb him out.

I'm not sure if a replacement RB is available and better than we have, but I'm not involved in recruitment. Could Aaron Drewe be the answer? He had a good spell on loan (at Eastboune?).

Drewe was at Oxford city in the National League South. As you say, by all accounts he did very well but I'd expect he'll need a further loan at a L2 or if possible a L1 club.
Kane or Kakay on 21:54 - May 14 with 2816 viewsderbyhoop

Kane or Kakay on 21:20 - May 14 by dmm

Drewe was at Oxford city in the National League South. As you say, by all accounts he did very well but I'd expect he'll need a further loan at a L2 or if possible a L1 club.

Couldn't remember who was at Eastbourne and who at Oxford City as we had 2 at each. And I couldn't be ar&&d to do the research.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Kane or Kakay on 11:14 - Jun 27 with 2280 viewsE17hoop

Noting Clive's tweet earlier:
https://sbatalk.webador.co.uk/latest-news/948256_kane-with-the-u23s

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Kane or Kakay on 11:21 - Jun 27 with 2214 viewsTheChef

Kane or Kakay on 11:14 - Jun 27 by E17hoop

Noting Clive's tweet earlier:
https://sbatalk.webador.co.uk/latest-news/948256_kane-with-the-u23s

Clearly making friends and influencing people...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Kane or Kakay on 11:23 - Jun 27 with 2212 viewsNorthernr

Lot of rumours going around about behaviour. Chatting with a good source up there earlier about something else and he’s caused a lot of issues. He’s done there. Robins already sick of him.

I’ve said it before, I’m saying it now, and I will say it again in the future - the bloke is a knobhead.
Kane or Kakay on 11:28 - Jun 27 with 2153 viewsTheChef

Kane or Kakay on 11:23 - Jun 27 by Northernr

Lot of rumours going around about behaviour. Chatting with a good source up there earlier about something else and he’s caused a lot of issues. He’s done there. Robins already sick of him.

I’ve said it before, I’m saying it now, and I will say it again in the future - the bloke is a knobhead.

Added to the fact he might not actually be a very good footballer.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Kane or Kakay on 11:34 - Jun 27 with 2099 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Kane or Kakay on 11:23 - Jun 27 by Northernr

I met a bloke on holiday last summer whose son knew Kane and said exactly that. A real Big Time Charlie Onions apparently.
Kane or Kakay on 11:38 - Jun 27 with 2088 viewsDannytheR

Chelsface is as Chelsface does
Kane or Kakay on 12:06 - Jun 27 with 1950 viewsconnell10

Plus the fact he has a face that just needs a slap, sort of cross between a rat and ferret....yuk.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kane or Kakay on 13:35 - Jun 27 with 1721 viewsLazyFan

Give credit to Warbs and Les for managing him out and sticking by Kakay when say easy option would have been to go with the senior pro.

Kane on the right, Bidwell on the left. No wonder Cov fell away from the playoff spots at the end of the season.

Maybe they would like a swap deal of Niko for that Swedish forward they have. Both internationals, both Scandies. Makes sense to me :P

zzzzzzzzzz

Kane or Kakay on 13:56 - Jun 27 with 1625 viewsLogman

That £13 million move to Sheff Utd is looking more and more unlikely
Kane or Kakay on 14:05 - Jun 27 with 1593 viewsBklynRanger

Maybe he came back for training like this

https://tenor.com/view/rap-creosote-montypython-gif-4103987

[Post edited 27 Jun 2022 14:40]
Kane or Kakay on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 1566 viewsDannytheR

Kane or Kakay on 13:56 - Jun 27 by Logman

That £13 million move to Sheff Utd is looking more and more unlikely

A loan to Partick Thistle, on the other hand...
[Post edited 27 Jun 2022 14:14]
Kane or Kakay on 21:16 - Jun 27 with 1197 viewsdistortR

I just had a look on a thread about him on a coventry forum, but they seem to be spending more time arguing amongst themselves then discussing Kane. Some think he may have had a reprieve, if not, he's going to be hard to shift now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024