Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane or Kakay 13:27 - Apr 19 with 36206 viewsQPR99

Not the biggest fan of Kane for obvious reasons, but looking at Kakay's recent games I wonder if he should be back starting.

Apparently Kakay lost the ball 'once every 2.5 touches and once every 4.5 minutes' against Boro. Completed only 57% of his 37 passes. I remember hearing Warbs say something before that this is how it works when building a team from younger players, that they do make mistakes but it gives experience and creates a better team. Which is so evident from Willock who i think has become one of our best players from his game time this season.

So... Kakay or Kane?
Kane or Kakay on 14:39 - May 2 with 2538 viewsNorthantsHoop

Kane or Kakay on 13:13 - May 2 by dmm

Just watched Kakay's interview on the offish. He came across as a really lovely lad. I hadn't realised he'd been at the club since he was 7 so he's done so well to have worked all his way through to the first team. He really is one of our own.

Really like Kakay, better defender than Kane. Think he is progressing nicely. Kane struggles in defence.
Kane or Kakay on 15:02 - May 2 with 2466 viewsgazza1

Fair play to him, came in last season as a regular, made good progress, started again this season and even more progress in his ability. Slowed down, made a few errors, lost a bit of confidence but coming back again. Good stuff and he should improve even more. One of our own as has been said.

Nice interview, meek and well mannered. Great stuff.

Another big plus to him, MW and his team.
Kane or Kakay on 15:33 - May 2 with 2418 viewsW12Mikey

Just watched the interview with Kakay. Nice to see how obviously delighted he was at his first Championship goal - which was not such an easy one to score, he had to thread it between goalkeeper and defenders. Even nicer, on a day when he could have been forgiven for being big-headed, to hear him say he needs to improve his game. That's a great attitude.
Kane or Kakay on 16:32 - May 2 with 2347 viewsbosh67

I think Kakay is really coming along well and will continue to improve next season. I don't hold court with those who dislike Kane, I think he's a good player but I always feel he looks more effective when he's in the opposing half on the front foot. He has learnt to cross a ball very well now as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kane or Kakay on 15:08 - May 4 with 2137 viewsBakes

It gets worse for poor old Toddy

Been charged by FA for an aggravated breach of rule E3.2 “use of language expressed or implied against nationality or enthnicity” in the match against Brentford
[Post edited 4 May 2021 15:13]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Kane or Kakay on 15:16 - May 4 with 2085 viewsHunterhoop

Kane or Kakay on 15:08 - May 4 by Bakes

Been charged by FA for an aggravated breach of rule E3.2 “use of language expressed or implied against nationality or enthnicity” in the match against Brentford

What a pr*ck.

He plays for a club in a diverse area of London. He has teammates with an array of nationalities and ethnicities. Idiot.

After his arrogant comments about Kakay and now this, you do have to question his character.
Kane or Kakay on 15:22 - May 4 with 2067 viewswombat

Kane or Kakay on 15:16 - May 4 by Hunterhoop

What a pr*ck.

He plays for a club in a diverse area of London. He has teammates with an array of nationalities and ethnicities. Idiot.

After his arrogant comments about Kakay and now this, you do have to question his character.

who is supprised when hes mates with JT , only issue is now trying to find a club to take him off our hands next season , cant see sheff utd being intrested for 13 mill now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Kane or Kakay on 15:37 - May 4 with 2029 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone got a sauce?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Kane or Kakay on 15:43 - May 4 with 2005 viewsBakes

On the news section of the QPR app

[Post edited 4 May 2021 15:44]

Kane or Kakay on 15:48 - May 4 with 1980 viewsHayesender

He really is chelsea through and through

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Kane or Kakay on 15:49 - May 4 with 1977 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kane or Kakay on 15:43 - May 4 by Bakes

On the news section of the QPR app

[Post edited 4 May 2021 15:44]

Ok, thanks Bakes. I don't have the app but I'm sure it will be on Twitter and the site soon.

Kane or Kakay on 15:54 - May 4 with 1949 viewsterryb

It seems a hell of a long time after this match for any charge to be made.

There is nothing on the offie mentioning this.*

*EDIT - It is now on the offie
[Post edited 4 May 2021 16:01]
Kane or Kakay on 15:58 - May 4 with 1937 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Innocent until guilty, whatever he has done in the past or whoever he has played for in the past.

But if, IF, he is guilty he has to be moved on.

Kane or Kakay on 15:58 - May 4 with 1935 viewsTonto

Kane is burning more bridges than he has.

He has been inconsistent - good games then bad but these recent issues suggest he is not the "right kind of guy". there was another thread about the excellent squad unity - he doesn't fit into this.

Kakay is young and ours - i would be happy to give him more of a chance next year as he hasnt hit the magic 50 games mark as yet, so mistakes will be made as he learns. However, we will need depth.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Kane or Kakay on 15:58 - May 4 with 1932 viewsCamberleyR

What a pr*ck.

I'll be glad when he's finally out the door. I think he has a year left on his deal so I can see a season loan somewhere next season and then Sheffield United can pick him up on a free transfer.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Kane or Kakay on 16:00 - May 4 with 1912 viewsgazza1

Kane or Kakay on 15:48 - May 4 by Hayesender

He really is chelsea through and through

Explain what its got to do with Chelsea.....
Kane or Kakay on 16:00 - May 4 with 1910 viewswortonranger

Kane or Kakay on 15:54 - May 4 by terryb

It seems a hell of a long time after this match for any charge to be made.

There is nothing on the offie mentioning this.*

*EDIT - It is now on the offie
[Post edited 4 May 2021 16:01]

On there now.
Kane or Kakay on 16:01 - May 4 with 1898 viewsgazza1

What a pr*ck.

Not seen anything to say it is to do with racism. Is there ant more info around??
Kane or Kakay on 16:06 - May 4 with 1853 viewsBakes

OFFISH STATEMENT

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/fa-statement-todd-kane-040521/

QUEENS Park Rangers FC’s Todd Kane has been charged with a breach of FA Rule E3 following their fixture against Brentford FC in the EFL Championship on Wednesday 17th February 2021.
It is alleged that Todd Kane used abusive and/or insulting language during the 62nd minute of the fixture contrary to FA Rule E3.1 and that this constitutes an 'Aggravated Breach', which is defined in FA Rule E3.2, as the language included a reference, whether express or implied, to nationality and/or ethnicity.

Todd Kane has until Monday 17th May 2021 to provide a response to this charge.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 16:07]

Kane or Kakay on 16:07 - May 4 with 1846 viewsJeff

Kane or Kakay on 16:01 - May 4 by gazza1

Not seen anything to say it is to do with racism. Is there ant more info around??

He's been charged with an aggravated breach of rule E3.2 “use of language expressed or implied against nationality or ethnicity” in the match against Brentford

so he probably hasn't gone full John Terry and called someone a 'F'in Black C*nt' or similar, but instead called someone a F'in Irish C*nt' or similar.

Can we not knock it?

Kane or Kakay on 16:08 - May 4 with 1823 viewsterryb

Kane or Kakay on 16:01 - May 4 by gazza1

It states "as the language included a reference, whether express or implied, to nationality and/or ethnicity."

I still don't understand how it has taken nearly three months to proceed with a charge, but I do wonder if this explains his absence from the team.
Kane or Kakay on 16:16 - May 4 with 1774 viewsLazyFan

We need to sell him, if he gets away with it, he will only do it again. We can see this from his attitude.

Get rid of him and quick, to one of the promoted teams for £3m.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kane or Kakay on 16:18 - May 4 with 1749 viewsgazza1

Kane or Kakay on 16:08 - May 4 by terryb

It states "as the language included a reference, whether express or implied, to nationality and/or ethnicity."

I still don't understand how it has taken nearly three months to proceed with a charge, but I do wonder if this explains his absence from the team.

Yes, just seen that. Not good.
Kane or Kakay on 16:27 - May 4 with 1715 viewsE15Hoop

Kane or Kakay on 15:08 - May 4 by Bakes

Poor Toddy?? 🤣🤣

I suggest that part of whatever punishment the FA come up with for him, part of it should be that he is forced to drive in a car that has the registration plate BE11 END for the rest of his footballing career..
Kane or Kakay on 16:33 - May 4 with 1673 viewsbosh67

Re Kane: I think we at least need to give him the chance to either be innocent or guilty of this before coming to a judgement on him.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/fa-statement-todd-kane-040521/
[Post edited 4 May 2021 16:33]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024