Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes 20:50 - Apr 20 with 5754 viewswelwynranger

What a goal.
If this form had started about a month before wed be up in the play off places
Dykes on 21:15 - Apr 20 with 3949 viewsBlackCrowe

Such a confidence thing isn't it. He's got a such a sweet foot and now confidence to go with it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Dykes on 21:22 - Apr 20 with 3881 viewsT_Block

Yes very pleased for him. his hold up play is good.Now he runs into space as well.Getting better and better
Dykes on 21:24 - Apr 20 with 3841 viewsDorse

Dykes on 21:15 - Apr 20 by BlackCrowe

Such a confidence thing isn't it. He's got a such a sweet foot and now confidence to go with it.

Sweet foot or sweaty foot? Actually, who cares, it score goals. URRRRRssss!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dykes on 21:45 - Apr 20 with 3695 viewsjohncharles

Lumley and Dykes, it’s a confidence thing 😃

Strong and stable my arse.

Dykes on 08:41 - Apr 21 with 3417 viewsCamberleyR

Great footage of it (and the celebrations after!) from the QPR Twitter account.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dykes on 08:54 - Apr 21 with 3323 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Lyndon, stuck at it and his confidence has grown, we have a player now, took that goal well. Reckon Charlie has had a big influence on him. I must admit before January thought we should ditch him as it was looking woeful, great to be proved wrong.
Dykes on 08:55 - Apr 21 with 3312 viewsDubaiR

Had this argument with someone a couple of months back. He is a good player needed time. Vardy in his first season with Leicester got 4 goals.....Yes 4. Had a good 2nd season and a poor 3rd before really finding his feet.

Sir Les first season goal return was not very good either.
Dykes on 08:58 - Apr 21 with 3282 viewsSuperhoops2808

Dykes on 08:41 - Apr 21 by CamberleyR

Lovely to see the first person to celebrate with him is.... Austin - Played a massive part in boosting his play I think
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes on 08:58 - Apr 21 with 3282 viewsbaz_qpr

I dont think you can underestimate the impact of Austin here, been seeing Dykes do things technically in the last month that are classic Chaz traits, body shape, movement, turn and shoot etc. IMHO its why he looks a different player, the last few goals could all have been Austin. Really hoping that the board can do all they can to keep this squad and set up together
Dykes on 08:59 - Apr 21 with 3278 viewstraininvain

What a pleasure it is to see Dykes hit form after his difficult run following a bright start and some of the stick he took was unfair. Hopefully a lesson to give players more time to adapt before deciding they’re not up to it.

You just know he’s nailed on to score against England at Wembley this summer!
Dykes on 09:12 - Apr 21 with 3226 viewsnix

From the match highlights: Austin and Dykes, is there a more threatening front line in the Championship!
Dykes on 09:19 - Apr 21 with 3201 viewsRBlock

Dykes on 08:58 - Apr 21 by baz_qpr

I dont think you can underestimate the impact of Austin here, been seeing Dykes do things technically in the last month that are classic Chaz traits, body shape, movement, turn and shoot etc. IMHO its why he looks a different player, the last few goals could all have been Austin. Really hoping that the board can do all they can to keep this squad and set up together

Agree, but aside from the technical stuff, Charlie is quoted as telling Dykes to be selfish and single-minded, and I think you saw that with this goal and his last against Rotherham. One touch, hit it. Don't overthink it, don't doubt yourself, don't look for better options when you're in the box. You're the striker; just get the shot off.
Dykes on 09:38 - Apr 21 with 3125 viewsstevec

Lyndon Dykes Dykes Dykes.

Have to say, in over 50 years I’m struggling to think of a bigger transformation.
Dykes on 09:45 - Apr 21 with 3101 viewsRangersw12

Dykes on 09:38 - Apr 21 by stevec

Have to say, in over 50 years I’m struggling to think of a bigger transformation.

Only one I can think of is Paul Furlong
Dykes on 09:50 - Apr 21 with 3071 viewsloftboy

Dykes on 09:38 - Apr 21 by stevec

Les Ferdinand, was absolutely shite when he first played for us, was only after his loan spell in Turkey and his two goals on his first game back against Chelsea that started his upturn.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dykes on 11:44 - Apr 21 with 2840 viewsGloryHunter

There's one more trick Dykes needs to pick up from Charlie - when to create space by standing still. There was one moment last night when Willock had the ball in the box to the left, looked up, and Dykes was galloping in at full speed along with two defenders. Willock had no choice but to pass along the conjested goal line, and it was cleared. Charlie would have stopped his run earlier and created space for a cut-back.
Dykes on 11:58 - Apr 21 with 2783 viewsLongsufferingR

Do we have a song yet?
Dykes on 12:00 - Apr 21 with 2773 viewsW7Ranger

Dykes on 08:41 - Apr 21 by CamberleyR

Have to say, the "Spain" kit looked quite nice too! Must be cos we won! But still, really liked the look of it.
Dykes on 12:06 - Apr 21 with 2742 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dykes on 12:00 - Apr 21 by W7Ranger

Have to say, the "Spain" kit looked quite nice too! Must be cos we won! But still, really liked the look of it.

Really?

I thought it was horrible! My eyes were bleeding!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dykes on 12:52 - Apr 21 with 2641 viewsthemodfather

dyles is in good scoring form at the moment and i am very happy for him and qpr. as for the "spain" kit, it was awful.
Dykes on 12:59 - Apr 21 with 2608 viewsrobith

The header vs Wednesday, the touch last night

Pre January no way he's even in the right place to get to those - so the coaching and the players around him have massively improved his positioning

Pre Feburary even if he got there there's no way he'd had even have had the courage to try. It's wonderful to see how buzzing he is at the moment
Dykes on 13:16 - Apr 21 with 2552 viewsW7Ranger

Dykes on 12:06 - Apr 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Really?

I thought it was horrible! My eyes were bleeding!

I must be easily pleased!

Dare I say it, maybe even liked it more than with the black shorts.

Dykes on 16:07 - Apr 21 with 2386 viewskarlski

Love to see him pick up his confidence and form, and hopeful he can kick on from here. Not going to be the most polished player, but can be mighty effective!

His movement for this one is outstanding, timed perfectly. Looks like something off the training ground - the second Albert lays the ball into Willock, Dykes starts to move, when the ball is laid back to Albert he's already running into the space. Really excellent stuff.
Dykes on 09:44 - Apr 22 with 2126 viewsfrancisbowles

Dykes on 13:16 - Apr 21 by W7Ranger

I must be easily pleased!

Dare I say it, maybe even liked it more than with the black shorts.

I really like the blue shorts and socks with our hooped shirt as well!
Dykes on 21:20 - Apr 22 with 1961 viewssuperstan

Dykes on 11:58 - Apr 21 by LongsufferingR

Do we have a song yet?

Lyndon Dykes, Lyndon Dykes he wears the number 9
Lyndon Dykes, Lyndon Dykes it took a bit of time
Now he scores with his left, he scores with his right
Lyndon Dykes Lyndon Dykes. 😜
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024