Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just saying.... 20:56 - Apr 20 with 2351 viewsWatfordR

Seven points from away games against the top three.....
Just saying.... on 21:00 - Apr 20 with 2321 viewsthame_hoops

Thank goodness the board didn't read this messageboard back in October LOL
Just saying.... on 21:00 - Apr 20 with 2320 viewsted_hendrix

It's great Tom, what a way to finish the season just sit back and relax and watch other clubs scrapping it out down the bottom'
Happy days.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just saying.... on 21:01 - Apr 20 with 2300 viewsloftboy

8th would be a monumental achievement this season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just saying.... on 21:04 - Apr 20 with 2274 viewsted_hendrix

Another clean sheet for Joe Lumley lets not forget.

Just saying.... on 21:13 - Apr 20 with 2192 viewsw7r

Amazing form, with my glass half empty head on I can’t help but wonder what could have been had those few below par performances been up to scratch.

Still, an amazing turnaround and well done to all involved. It’s certainly been entertaining!
Just saying.... on 21:33 - Apr 20 with 2109 viewsblacky2013

Just saying.... on 21:13 - Apr 20 by w7r

Amazing form, with my glass half empty head on I can’t help but wonder what could have been had those few below par performances been up to scratch.

Still, an amazing turnaround and well done to all involved. It’s certainly been entertaining!

I'm with you on that. 1 January we were in 20th place with only 4 wins after 22 games and 21 points. In the 22 games since then we are 8th and have won 13 games in that time and picked up 41 points.
Just saying.... on 21:40 - Apr 20 with 2041 viewsCiderwithRsie

Just saying.... on 21:00 - Apr 20 by thame_hoops

Thank goodness the board didn't read this messageboard back in October LOL

I have to admit that in the last month I have been sorely tempted to bump the "For God's Sake Go" thread from just before Christmas.
Just saying.... on 22:01 - Apr 20 with 1975 viewsozranger

Just saying.... on 21:40 - Apr 20 by CiderwithRsie

I have to admit that in the last month I have been sorely tempted to bump the "For God's Sake Go" thread from just before Christmas.

Since the turn of the year we have picked up 41 points, compared to 21 before. That Christmas thread must look quite dusty now.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/daterange/fromdate
Login to get fewer ads

Just saying.... on 22:02 - Apr 20 with 1971 viewsthame_hoops

Just saying.... on 21:40 - Apr 20 by CiderwithRsie

Take your pick on posts from last year and early this year to bump. And to think I got down arrowed constantly for saying we should stick with warbs and even extend his contract. Back in December.
Just saying.... on 22:03 - Apr 20 with 1954 viewsLazyFan

Loan signings have made the difference. That and not selling anyone in Jan. in addition to coaching what we have, Dykes, Willock, have improved.

Also, loans with an option to buy have worked out as well. This is impressive recruiting. Not to mention we lost LTC and Amos. When they come back we shall have a useful squad if we sign Field and Jordy properly.

We only need an RB to replace Kane and an LB. Then hopefully we can sign the Viking on another loan and recurit a striker

zzzzzzzzzz

Just saying.... on 22:04 - Apr 20 with 1947 viewsthame_hoops

Just saying.... on 21:00 - Apr 20 by ted_hendrix

It's great Tom, what a way to finish the season just sit back and relax and watch other clubs scrapping it out down the bottom'
Happy days.

Makes a change from Telling the club to go fcuk themselves eh Ted
Just saying.... on 22:15 - Apr 20 with 1893 viewsaston_hoop

For all the comments this season about how we should look up to Millwall, how we wouldnt be in this mess with Warnock, how Mick McCarthy could be a better option....now we're above all 3, is everyone united in the fact that Warburton might just be the man? Not trying to be antagonistic, genuinely curious to know where people stand now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Just saying.... on 22:16 - Apr 20 with 1888 viewsted_hendrix

Just saying.... on 22:04 - Apr 20 by thame_hoops

Makes a change from Telling the club to go fcuk themselves eh Ted

Is there something wrong with you?

Whatever I said at the time I meant It okay? I was pissed off at the time and tonight I'm not pissed off.

I was wrong about Warburton so f ucking what?

Feck me another win on the road, try and enjoy It eh???

Jesus bloody wept.

Just saying.... on 23:20 - Apr 20 with 1776 viewsSott

Just saying.... on 22:15 - Apr 20 by aston_hoop

For all the comments this season about how we should look up to Millwall, how we wouldnt be in this mess with Warnock, how Mick McCarthy could be a better option....now we're above all 3, is everyone united in the fact that Warburton might just be the man? Not trying to be antagonistic, genuinely curious to know where people stand now

Especially when you think of the financial landscape warbs has worked under,remember us being tipped to go down last season?
Just saying.... on 23:56 - Apr 20 with 1690 viewsBoston

Just saying.... on 22:16 - Apr 20 by ted_hendrix

Is there something wrong with you?

Whatever I said at the time I meant It okay? I was pissed off at the time and tonight I'm not pissed off.

I was wrong about Warburton so f ucking what?

Feck me another win on the road, try and enjoy It eh???

Jesus bloody wept.

fight, fight, fight!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just saying.... on 23:59 - Apr 20 with 1680 viewsgigiisourgod

Brilliant, love watching this team. First QPR team that has looked a proper team and I have been proud of for about 10 years. Obviously another big summer ahead but very excited looking forward to next season (not said that for a while).
Just saying.... on 05:54 - Apr 21 with 1563 viewsRs_Holy

Just saying.... on 23:59 - Apr 20 by gigiisourgod

Brilliant, love watching this team. First QPR team that has looked a proper team and I have been proud of for about 10 years. Obviously another big summer ahead but very excited looking forward to next season (not said that for a while).

+1
Just saying.... on 09:06 - Apr 21 with 1395 viewsstowmarketrange

It really should’ve been 9 points.If only a player called Bright hadn’t missed that sitter at carrot road in the last minute or two.
Well done to everyone at the club for an excellent season.
Just saying.... on 09:53 - Apr 21 with 1344 viewsfrancisbowles

Against the other nine in the top ten:

Doubled Cardiff.
4 points from Bournemouth, Watford and Millwall.
Wins against Swansea, Brentford and Reading.

Only failure was Barnsley (please win the play offs)

Norwich still to play and we drew at their place.
Just saying.... on 10:23 - Apr 21 with 1270 viewsWatfordR

Just saying.... on 21:00 - Apr 20 by ted_hendrix

Happy days.

Really wouldn’t mind us finishing the season by creeping above the Fakes 😀👍
Just saying.... on 10:30 - Apr 21 with 1251 viewsfrancisbowles

Just saying.... on 10:23 - Apr 21 by WatfordR

Really wouldn’t mind us finishing the season by creeping above the Fakes 😀👍

Five points and eleven goals behind them with three to play and they have an extra game tonight.

Can't see it happening but it would be great.

I'd be very happy, if we could hang on to eighth and improve our 0 goal difference. Need Millwall not to win at home to the Cherries tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024