Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midweek kick offs 10:40 - Apr 21 with 859 viewsfrancisbowles

Having got used to these 7pm kick offs, I now prefer them and would be happy for them to continue when we are back at the KPFS (Loftus Road) next season.

Pros: more time for a beer or two after, getting home earlier, not having to leave the ground early for those with trains to catch.

Cons: less time to get there for those coming from work, less chance of a meal or some drinks before.

What do other attendees at the matches think?

What do others think?
Midweek kick offs on 10:45 - Apr 21 with 837 viewsTonto

A lot of this depends upon how the country comes out of lockdown - e.g. how many people are now going to carry on working from home?

I always though 7.45 was a bit late, especially after they made half times 20 mins as i wouldn't get home until 11 and I dont exactly live miles away (north London),

7 maybe a little early for some. is there a compromise? 7.15 or 7.30 it used to be 7.30 when i was a kid, why did it change?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Midweek kick offs on 10:51 - Apr 21 with 804 viewsBoston

Midweek kick offs on 10:45 - Apr 21 by Tonto

A lot of this depends upon how the country comes out of lockdown - e.g. how many people are now going to carry on working from home?

I always though 7.45 was a bit late, especially after they made half times 20 mins as i wouldn't get home until 11 and I dont exactly live miles away (north London),

7 maybe a little early for some. is there a compromise? 7.15 or 7.30 it used to be 7.30 when i was a kid, why did it change?

It was put back 15 mins to allow more times for fans to get to the ground.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Midweek kick offs on 10:52 - Apr 21 with 802 viewsAntti_Heinola

back to 7.45 or 8 for me.
Can't even get from work in central london to KPFS for a 7pm kick off. and missed the first half last night too.
boo to 7pm.

Bare bones.

Midweek kick offs on 10:52 - Apr 21 with 802 viewsTonto

Midweek kick offs on 10:51 - Apr 21 by Boston

It was put back 15 mins to allow more times for fans to get to the ground.

ironic..

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Midweek kick offs on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 788 viewsKonk

Midweek kick offs on 10:52 - Apr 21 by Tonto

ironic..

7pm is too tight for those working until 6pm, but 8pm is a pain too, so give me 7:30pm. Time for a pint, but back home that bit sooner too (or time for a pint on the way home).

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Midweek kick offs on 11:48 - Apr 21 with 654 viewsGloryHunter

7.30 used to be about right for me. 7.45 or 8.00 leaves it a bit late travelling home, even living in London.
Midweek kick offs on 12:04 - Apr 21 with 625 viewscolinallcars

And of course when the KO was 7.30 there was only 10 mins half time and no appreciable “additional time”, so the match ended at 9.10. I could walk to my pub in Hammersmith by half nine.
Midweek kick offs on 12:59 - Apr 21 with 528 viewsterryb

I'm very happy with 7.00pm but I'm retired!

An 8.00pm is too late for seeing the end of the game & getting back to Liverpool Street in time for the 10.30 pm train & so I would support the 7.30pm kick off time.

15 minute half time? I would sugest that nearer 20 minutes have passed between ending the first half & the restart of the second. Especially with the speed we re-enter the pitch!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024