Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's highlights 17:48 - Apr 24 with 853 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/norwich-city/1228593

Oh well. I wonder if Dieng's spacial awareness was compromised by the mask? I also wonder given that he broke his nose to pieces only last week if he really should have been playing? We'll probably find out.

Dykes just didn't get the elevation on the penalty I think he intended and of course Krul has this extraordinary ability to save most penalties he faces.

Good goal to make it 2-1 and good to see Dykes and Charlie still celebrate that. I wonder if we should play them both up top for the last two matches and see if that partnership does work, unless the decision has already been made that we can't afford Charlie. Glad Dykes didn't let the penalty miss get to him.

Sloppy third goal to give away but the difference between the two teams was how ruthless and clinical Norwich were.

No disgrace and it could have gone differently if that penalty went in but we were just beaten by a team that are clearly too good for this league and possibly not quite good enough for the Prem.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 17:49]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today's highlights on 22:07 - Apr 24 with 600 viewsOldPedro

Looks like Krul is off his line before Dykes shoots on the penalty - should have been retaken?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Today's highlights on 22:52 - Apr 24 with 576 viewsMyke

Today's highlights on 22:07 - Apr 24 by OldPedro

Looks like Krul is off his line before Dykes shoots on the penalty - should have been retaken?

Goal 1 - error by Dieng
Goal 2 - Wallace asleep
Goal 3 It took Barbet about 3 seconds longer than the Norwich scorer to realise that Dickie had given the ball away
Today's highlights on 09:01 - Apr 25 with 482 viewsbosh67

Today's highlights on 22:07 - Apr 24 by OldPedro

He was jumping up and down on the line. I think he's allowed to do that. Krul can be beaten in normal play but is very rarely beaten by penalties. Sadly Dykes smashed it straight at him so I don't think it made a lot of difference. He didn't catch the ball right and I think meant to put it high to the keepers left but didn't really hit it well. The good thing is that it didn't knock his confidence.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today's highlights on 09:16 - Apr 25 with 471 viewsgazza1

Basic errors cost us......

- Dieng should have stopped the first, nothing whatsoever to do with the mask, 0-1
- Dykes should have scored the penalty, game on 1-1, so important & nothing to do with Krul
- Wallace did not pick his man up but the guy struck it very well, 0-2
- Dickie gave a poor pass for the Norwich 3rd, 1-3, game over

You are not going to win with those basic errors....
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 9:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024