Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on today's defeat 18:08 - Apr 24 with 1217 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/warburton-reflects-on-norwich-defeat-240

Pretty honest assessment. It looks like Lumley must be leaving from what he said. Didn't want to go into that. Otherwise pretty fair about what he thought we didn't do well and what we did.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on today's defeat on 18:09 - Apr 24 with 1198 viewsNoDiddley

Joe Lumley 🤔
Gaffer on today's defeat on 18:38 - Apr 24 with 1056 viewsbosh67

Gaffer on today's defeat on 18:09 - Apr 24 by NoDiddley

Joe Lumley 🤔

Could be as simple as he is already due to leave or could be that he had a bit of a mental with the gaffer about not being first pick today.... Or neither. Bit I suspect one of the two. Someone said he has signed a pre-agreement with another club but that is a rumour.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on today's defeat on 18:50 - Apr 24 with 982 viewsHunterhoop

Quite liked that interview.

Today was a good game to learn from. We matched Norwich for large parts and played some good football, but we lost 3-1 at home. Individual mistakes versus them being pretty clinical was the difference.

We’re not far off being a good top 6 side in this league, but we do need to learn from these sorts of games.
Gaffer on today's defeat on 18:55 - Apr 24 with 960 viewsQPR_John

Gaffer on today's defeat on 18:50 - Apr 24 by Hunterhoop

Quite liked that interview.

Today was a good game to learn from. We matched Norwich for large parts and played some good football, but we lost 3-1 at home. Individual mistakes versus them being pretty clinical was the difference.

We’re not far off being a good top 6 side in this league, but we do need to learn from these sorts of games.

I agree. Said at half time this was a game from which Warburton can learn a lot.
Gaffer on today's defeat on 20:15 - Apr 24 with 777 viewsGreenbay

My respect for Warbs grows.
He summed up the game in his interview perfectly.
He continues to back his players - always giving them credit.
Sometimes I wonder whether he's 'ahead' of the squad.
How would he do at a club with a good budget - that is in normal times when money is flowing in?
Respect and integrity - from all within the club - is his philosophy.
You can't beat that.
Re: Lumley - Warbs said ' we had words yesterday and that was my decision'.
No doubt then who is the boss.
And somehow this year (including the loanees) he has created gold from very good straw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024