Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game 11:13 - Apr 26 with 2658 viewsQPRSteve

Quite complementary about us.

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/qpr-a-the-acn-review-2/
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 11:32 - Apr 26 with 2574 viewsSydneyRs

Interesting that the writer thinks we've had a poor season, obviously hasn't paid much attention to us for a while!

Definitely some nice comments about us though.
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 20:10 - Apr 26 with 2092 viewsCiderwithRsie

Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 11:32 - Apr 26 by SydneyRs

Interesting that the writer thinks we've had a poor season, obviously hasn't paid much attention to us for a while!

Definitely some nice comments about us though.

Though it could be argued that our poor run before Christmas (and a few dodgy results since) has cost us a play-off place.

It depends on whether you think this is a mid-table side lifted by the loans of Charlie and The Pirlo of the Fjords (TM) or a good side which underperformed earlier.

Personally I agree with what I think you are saying i.e. none of us would have been disappointed with our league position if offered it in September, but I can see that anyone looking at how we've been playing recently would think we ought to be challenging for the play-offs, which we haven't all season. Good signs IMO.
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 21:25 - Apr 26 with 1961 viewshantssi

Interesting that they thought Dieng played very poorly, but apart from that very complimentary.
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 22:02 - Apr 26 with 1876 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 20:10 - Apr 26 by CiderwithRsie

Though it could be argued that our poor run before Christmas (and a few dodgy results since) has cost us a play-off place.

It depends on whether you think this is a mid-table side lifted by the loans of Charlie and The Pirlo of the Fjords (TM) or a good side which underperformed earlier.

Personally I agree with what I think you are saying i.e. none of us would have been disappointed with our league position if offered it in September, but I can see that anyone looking at how we've been playing recently would think we ought to be challenging for the play-offs, which we haven't all season. Good signs IMO.

The reverse is true of a few teams that looked good for the playoffs earlier in the season,but fell away badly after Christmas.But thats enough about reading and brizzle.
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 23:10 - Apr 26 with 1735 viewsdavman

Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 21:25 - Apr 26 by hantssi

Interesting that they thought Dieng played very poorly, but apart from that very complimentary.

He did play poorly. If that had been Joe we would not have worried about the Social Media Boycott next week, Twitter would have literally exploded.

Seny's been great so far, but so was Joe before Kodija did a (nose) job on him.

Let's hope it was a blip...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 23:30 - Apr 26 with 1713 viewsCiderwithRsie

Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 23:10 - Apr 26 by davman

He did play poorly. If that had been Joe we would not have worried about the Social Media Boycott next week, Twitter would have literally exploded.

Joe's recent return to form does show how a blip can be overcome. Class is permanent and so on.

It's a real shame that in his case it went on so long and the criticism he took seemed to get to him. Let's hope the close season and the general fan positivity around Seny allows him a speedier recovery of form.
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 10:05 - Apr 27 with 1461 viewsfrancisbowles

It was a horrendous error but apart from that did he do much wrong?
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 16:13 - Apr 27 with 1228 viewsdenhamhoop2

Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 10:05 - Apr 27 by francisbowles

It was a horrendous error but apart from that did he do much wrong?

The midjudgement from a through ball when he handled the ball outside the area that he got away with and quite shaky on a few other efforts for me his worst game since he came into the team
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 16:56 - Apr 27 with 1168 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Didn't Lumleys dip in form come after a knock in the head at Villa?
Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 21:35 - Apr 27 with 1005 viewsdavman

Norwich fan's take on Saturday's game on 16:56 - Apr 27 by CroydonCaptJack

Didn't Lumleys dip in form come after a knock in the head at Villa?

Er, yeah - Jonathan Kodija who played for Villa...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024