Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. 20:25 - Apr 30 with 17843 viewsBoston

Stoke 1 Queens Park Rangers 3

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Stoke City, Pre-Op & Post Mortem Thread. (n/t) on 20:26 - Apr 30 with 3282 viewsBoston

Typing out our whole name makes this score line look much more believable in my book.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 20:27]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 20:38 - Apr 30 with 3262 viewscolinallcars

Difficult to call when neither team has anything to play for but I go for 1-1 with the rejuvinated Dykes getting our goal with a bullet header to rival those on the thread about best headed goals.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 07:21 - May 1 with 3156 viewsDorse

I have fed all the variables into my nuclear-powered Predicotron 5000 (which may superficially resemble a large cardboard box with stickers on and my daughter, Tantor, hiding inside). According to the data, the machine predicts 'Pancakes for breakfast' with a picture of a hamster.

I may need to continue the research.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 08:57 - May 1 with 3108 viewsbosh67

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 07:21 - May 1 by Dorse

I have fed all the variables into my nuclear-powered Predicotron 5000 (which may superficially resemble a large cardboard box with stickers on and my daughter, Tantor, hiding inside). According to the data, the machine predicts 'Pancakes for breakfast' with a picture of a hamster.

I may need to continue the research.

I am going for 1-1. Dykes hattrick and a couple for Charlie.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 09:15 - May 1 with 3087 viewsdmm

A little encouragement. A Stokie friend of mine just told me we'd win today as his lot are '...boring and ineffective...'. So much so that he'll be concentrating on the Swansea v Derby game to enjoy Wayne's World continuing to world fall apart.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 10:09 - May 1 with 3051 viewsfrancisbowles

Whatever happens today, it is our last match of the season in the traditional time slot so enjoy it.

Next week we play Luton with nothing to be decided, yet we still have to start at 12.30. I know it's the Football League (sky) but for the love of God.......why?
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 13:05 - May 1 with 2937 viewskensalriser

56% are going for an away win, which makes me think this will be a home win.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 13:20 - May 1 with 2912 viewseastside_r

Could be dull as ditchwater but occasionally at this time of year you get some wacky scores.

I am going for 5-3; not sure which way! You heard it here first.
Login to get fewer ads

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 13:31 - May 1 with 2891 viewsthemodfather

stoke? orrible place and people imo. always hard to win there, end of season fun of glum draw??? i just hope for any qpr win, 2-1 to the "good guys"
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 13:58 - May 1 with 2821 viewsHantsR

My only visit to the Brittania stadium was that cold January day when we contrived to let Walters score a hat trick. Some orrible players in the Sjoke side at the time- I remember Shawcross and Charlie Adam in particular. Only highlights were the opportunity to show Mark Hughes our appreciation of his time at LR and on a better note, seeing Stanley Matthew's jnr on what would have been his dad's 100th birthday.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:09 - May 1 with 2698 viewsHAYESBOY

Charlie in, Thomas out (Matron).

Attacking line up.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:11 - May 1 with 2667 viewsDieByYourSide

How does one get the team news without Twitter

Poll: And it's hi ho

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:11 - May 1 with 2660 viewsaston_hoop

Dieng
Kakay
Dickie
De Wijs
Barbet
Wallace
Johansen
Chair
Willock
Austin
Dykes

Walsh
Kane
Hamalainen
Bettache
Field
LTC
Thomas
Adomah
Bonne

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:11 - May 1 with 2656 viewsHAYESBOY

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:11 - May 1 by DieByYourSide

Its on the Offy under fixtures.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:17 - May 1 with 2585 viewsDieByYourSide

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:11 - May 1 by aston_hoop

Dieng
Kakay
Dickie
De Wijs
Barbet
Wallace
Johansen
Chair
Willock
Austin
Dykes

Walsh
Kane
Hamalainen
Bettache
Field
LTC
Thomas
Adomah
Bonne

Strong

Poll: And it's hi ho

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:21 - May 1 with 2541 viewscolinallcars

Dieng
Kakay
Dickie
De Wijs
Barbet
Wallace
Johansen
Chair
Willock
Austin
Dykes

Walsh
Kane
Hamalainen
Bettache
Field
LTC
Thomas
Adomah
Bonne

I would love to have that eleven next season.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:23 - May 1 with 2518 viewsbosh67

We can't ask them to field a much stronger team. They now have to go out there and deliver... or not.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:24 - May 1 with 2503 viewsSharpy36

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:21 - May 1 by colinallcars

Nice to see Carroll back.

1-3

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:26 - May 1 with 2458 viewsQPR_John

Dieng
Kakay
Dickie
De Wijs
Barbet
Wallace
Johansen
Chair
Willock
Austin
Dykes

Walsh
Kane
Hamalainen
Bettache
Field
LTC
Thomas
Adomah
Bonne

There is of course the integrity of the championship but this does not apply to this game so why Austin and Johanson. Surely a chance to experiment unless of course the deals have been done.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:37 - May 1 with 2355 viewsMick_S

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:21 - May 1 by colinallcars

Decent. I’m excited.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:38 - May 1 with 2341 viewsderbyhoop

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:11 - May 1 by DieByYourSide

BBC Sport?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:41 - May 1 with 2303 viewswood_hoop

Strong starting line up, 3-0 to us.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:48 - May 1 with 2232 viewsNoelmc

Going for a Desmond. 2-2.
The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:49 - May 1 with 2222 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 to us.

And I should know as I have predicted two correct scores out of thirty-six.

Two.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Stoke City, Pre Op & Post Mortem Thread. on 14:53 - May 1 with 2192 viewsjohncharles

Very attacking side. Did Eustace pick this one ? 0 - 4 Austin and Dykes 2 each

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024