Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal of the Season 22:32 - May 1 with 814 viewsDWQPR

I know there was a thread on this recently but I couldn’t be arsèd to look it out and May were eulogising about whether Ball’s last minute winner was better than Dickie’s side footed blast or indeed whether Dykes diving header against Wendy was the best. Well for me after today (unless something happens against Looting next week, we have a winner. Step forward Ossis Kakay. A fantastic team goal, full of accurate passes and movement and awareness with a very sweet finish to cap it off.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Goal of the Season on 08:18 - May 2 with 695 viewsLeedsR

Was just about to post something similar - just checked in case I’d be doing a Spackman. I know there has to be a cut off date for goal of the season, but while it may not have won, Ozzy’s goal would have been a contender at least.

Probably the team goal of the season. Right from the point where Jordi de Wijs won the ball back, there were 9(!) passes that sliced through Stoke including the final ball for Ozzy to finish off the neat and clinical move. To steal what Nick London stated in a different part of the game, THAT was liquid football!

Beautiful move and goal, and thoroughly deserved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024