Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay on his goal 16:17 - May 2 with 1919 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/kakay-reflects-on-stoke-win-010521/

Lovely interview. I didn't realise he's been with the club since the age of 7. 16 years at the club. Really pleased for him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kakay on his goal on 16:32 - May 2 with 1883 views100percent

what an absolute joy.
humble, honest and grounded.
That's the type of player that makes me proud to support QPR.
Kakay on his goal on 17:32 - May 2 with 1767 viewsWokingR

Lubbly Jubbly as he said
Kakay on his goal on 17:35 - May 2 with 1759 viewsbarbicanranger

This is great to see. Really enjoyed that.
Kakay on his goal on 18:23 - May 2 with 1657 viewsrsonist

He's had some really ropey games this season, especially in terms of attacking output at RWB which he acknowledges there. But for whatever reason he's been given the starts, he's genuinely improving the more he plays.

A month or two ago I'd have said it's the obvious area we can upgrade this summer. Now, I dunno, everything he lacks for is trainable so maybe not. This time next year Rodney...
Kakay on his goal on 18:41 - May 2 with 1599 viewsParkRoyalR

Kakay on his goal on 18:23 - May 2 by rsonist

He's had some really ropey games this season, especially in terms of attacking output at RWB which he acknowledges there. But for whatever reason he's been given the starts, he's genuinely improving the more he plays.

A month or two ago I'd have said it's the obvious area we can upgrade this summer. Now, I dunno, everything he lacks for is trainable so maybe not. This time next year Rodney...

I think he just needs game time to really settle as you can see how keen he is to do well and reminds me of Darnell at similar stage in his career where he wasn't quite confident enough on his positioning and kept standing in, then out, and was trying to be in too many places at the same time.

I think he will mature into a very good player at this level and will be a real asset to the club. Just the type we want at the club.
Kakay on his goal on 18:43 - May 2 with 1589 viewsjoolsyp

In many ways a better (team) goal than Eze's wonder goal against Stoke last season. You can see how much we work on those break-away goals in the training videos. Delighted for the coaching team and obviously completely made up for Osman. I think he can kick on at RWB next season - he has all the attributes.
Kakay on his goal on 18:45 - May 2 with 1574 viewsnix

Kakay on his goal on 16:32 - May 2 by 100percent

what an absolute joy.

Totally this. Cracking interview. Seems a lovely guy who's proud to play for QPR and doesn't take anything for granted. Like Eze, Dickie and other young players he's humble enough to admit he still needs to learn and improve. You can see why Warbs keeps backing him.
Kakay on his goal on 18:59 - May 2 with 1521 viewsqueensparker

He went to my local secondary QPCS and he’s a massive role model to the kids there now. Hoping one of my kids gets suitably inspired to shine for Rangers!
Login to get fewer ads

Kakay on his goal on 19:05 - May 2 with 1504 viewsCiderwithRsie

Kakay on his goal on 18:43 - May 2 by joolsyp

In many ways a better (team) goal than Eze's wonder goal against Stoke last season. You can see how much we work on those break-away goals in the training videos. Delighted for the coaching team and obviously completely made up for Osman. I think he can kick on at RWB next season - he has all the attributes.

It's certainly a great team effort, beginning with S-s-s-suspect retrieving a dangerous situation. Notice also Lyndon arriving at the far post in case Ossie misjudged the angle
Kakay on his goal on 19:09 - May 2 with 1490 viewsNed_Kennedys

Good lad. I have expressed my doubts about whether he’s good enough for Right Wing Back but yesterday showed he’s learning fast.
Kakay on his goal on 19:18 - May 2 with 1473 viewsdmm

Can I just say, thank you Todd Kane for helping to make this happen.
Kakay on his goal on 19:31 - May 2 with 1451 viewsdistortR

Kakay on his goal on 19:18 - May 2 by dmm

Can I just say, thank you Todd Kane for helping to make this happen.

no mate, Kakay has made this happen.
Kakay on his goal on 09:07 - May 3 with 1214 viewsStanFan

Kakay on his goal on 16:32 - May 2 by 100percent

what an absolute joy.

Agree 100 percent - see what I did there
Kakay on his goal on 19:37 - May 3 with 1011 viewsBlackCrowe

What a lovely chap.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Kakay on his goal on 19:41 - May 3 with 1000 viewsbarbicanranger

Agreed.

It's players and situations like this that make me feel like we're getting our club back versus a few years back.
Kakay on his goal on 21:43 - May 3 with 848 viewsswisscottage

I thought that Saturday was his strongest game for some time.

He was good defensively stopping a number of crosses, and the goal was the icing of the cake.

It was a fabulous team goal from the moment Jordy won the ball through to the finish .. superb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024