Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. 08:45 - May 3 with 17379 viewsLeedsR

Going on from TGRRRRSSS comment on the 60 points thread, anyone know how the likes of 2T2B, LBlock (I think - the one with the Brass Eye avatar) and Smegma are? I know there were health concerns re 2T2B and Smegma. I hope they’re ok.

Can’t say I always agreed with the likes of 2T2B and LBlock, but I guess the message board is all about the wide range of opinions and supporting a team will always trigger a broad set of them. Except for a handful (like Konk and the Brentford 2 who I think are secretly Rangers anyway !!) at the end of the day we are all Rs.

I know a couple of posters on here from being at matches with them for many years, but it’d be interesting to put faces to avatars and username the next time we actually could all go to a game. As TGRRRSSS said, that’s life, but I look forward to going again when it’s safe. Being in Yorkshire, this site is a lifeline to connect with other Rs!!

Anyhow. Mind how you all go and COYRS!

Edit: I had originally put RBlock when I meant LBlock - hope both are fine tho!!
[Post edited 3 May 2021 9:18]
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 17:09 - May 9 with 2462 viewsPinnerPaul

How sad, RIP fellow fan
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 17:26 - May 9 with 2403 viewsQPROslo

Very sad news. RIP 2T2B.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 18:05 - May 9 with 2336 viewsloftboy

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 09:02 - May 9 by Northernr

Guys, sad news. I emailed the addy we had on file for 2T2B to check in and had a reply back this morning from his daughter, Sarah, saying Jim passed away a month ago in a hospice, just after turning 62, of pancreatic cancer. RIP.

Thanks for finding out.
Very sad news, hope he didn’t suffer at the end . RIP T2TB

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 18:20 - May 9 with 2288 viewsNordicR

RIP 2T2B.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 18:36 - May 9 with 2255 viewsBucksRanger

Very sad to hear of the passing of 2T2B. Of all the people who post here 2T2B was the person I felt I had most in common with regardless of subject being discussed. I'm so sorry that I won't have the chance to read more from him.

My best wishes go out to Jim's family. May you keep Jim in your hearts forever.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 19:49 - May 9 with 2178 viewsdezzar

Very sad to hear this , RIP Jim , best wishes to the family X
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 19:58 - May 9 with 2158 viewsWigRanger

Very sad news....rest in peace fellow super hoop 🙏🏼
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 20:08 - May 9 with 2124 viewsjoe90

Sorry to hear 2T2B passed away.

My thoughts are with his friends and family.

Rest in peace buddy.
Login to get fewer ads

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 21:20 - May 9 with 2043 viewsNorthernr

Sarah, his daughter, didn't know what LFW, or 2Thomas2Bowles, was but has got back in touch to say....

"Well thank you for replying and letting me know. No surprise it's to do with QPR, he was there as a youth player and life time supporter but could not go for some years for heath reasons.Thanks again to you and others (we) for being concerned and getting in touch and do say thanks to them too."

I'll forward this thread to her and hopefully it will bring her some comfort.

Funeral is tomorrow.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 21:29 - May 9 with 2004 viewsGloryHunter

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 21:20 - May 9 by Northernr

Sarah, his daughter, didn't know what LFW, or 2Thomas2Bowles, was but has got back in touch to say....

"Well thank you for replying and letting me know. No surprise it's to do with QPR, he was there as a youth player and life time supporter but could not go for some years for heath reasons.Thanks again to you and others (we) for being concerned and getting in touch and do say thanks to them too."

Funeral is tomorrow.

Well done for that Clive. That's very caring.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 21:30 - May 9 with 2004 viewsizlingtonhoop

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 21:20 - May 9 by Northernr

Funeral is tomorrow.

Wonderful
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 21:35 - May 9 with 1983 viewsQPR_Jim

Only just seen this, must have missed the previous thread about his health so a bit of a shock. RIP 2T2B
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 23:49 - May 9 with 1885 viewshook_hoops

RIP 2T2B and condolences to his family, taken far too young.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 00:35 - May 10 with 1848 viewsPBLOCK

Condolences to his family.

Fly high T2B
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 00:36 - May 10 with 1848 viewsjohncharles

Just seen this. I knew he had health problems but this comes as a shock. Very sad news. I looked on him as a friend though of course I never met him.
RIP and condolences to his family.

Strong and stable my arse.

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 01:20 - May 10 with 1819 viewssilky

Terribly sad news. A poster that very much said how it was whether we agreed with or not. A proper character.

Clive is there anything we can do as fellow posters to help support in some way?

RIP

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 07:40 - May 10 with 1697 viewsPhildo

so sorry to log in and see this - rest in peace.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 07:57 - May 10 with 1685 viewsRs_Holy

RIP 2T2B
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 09:14 - May 10 with 1595 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I've only just seen this

RIP 2T2B.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 11:14 - May 10 with 1511 viewsslmrstid

Very sorry to read this, and best wishes to his friends and family.

Hopefully he's been able to sit upstairs watching the R's finish the season in style.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 14:08 - May 10 with 1409 viewsDaBurgh

Very sad to hear this news. I don't post much but always read the streams. I always found 2T2B's posts to be fiesty and usually started good discussions. Funny how you can feel a connection with posters here. All one family. RIP Jim.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 16:54 - May 10 with 1334 viewsTripleR

Very sad news. RIP 2T2B.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 17:26 - May 10 with 1288 viewsTrellick

RIP Jim
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 17:33 - May 10 with 1263 viewsRanger_Things

Rest in peace Jim.
Posters we haven’t heard from in a while. on 17:48 - May 10 with 1234 viewsR_from_afar

Such sad news, RIP Jim. Your passion for the Rs always shone through.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024