Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alternative Angle - V Stoke 15:33 - May 5 with 1133 viewsbosh67

I think these have been great.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/alternative-angle-stoke-city-040521/

After the Austin goal you just really want him and Dykes to be a front two next season. There is obviously a brilliant relationship between those two and you feel that Dykes could grow to be immense playing alongside Austin next season. All we have to do is rob a bank!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Alternative Angle - V Stoke on 16:02 - May 5 with 1078 viewsLythamR

seeing both of those goals from the new angles is a joy

everything i want from my football team is there, that second goal from the Device tackle on is superb,
Alternative Angle - V Stoke on 16:13 - May 5 with 1055 viewsMaggsinho

Really shows how good that second goal was, lots of work on the training ground to make it look so effortless.
Alternative Angle - V Stoke on 16:19 - May 5 with 1041 viewsWadR

Really like these, thanks for posting.

Lovely team move for the second, particularly appreciative of the Field first time ball that gets us past Stoke's press. Been a big upgrade having Field and especially Johansen in centre-mid for the second half of the season.
Alternative Angle - V Stoke on 16:39 - May 5 with 1003 viewsDWQPR

On the subject of Dykes and Austin and the great relationship that they have developed in the last four months, was wondering if the club have considered a deal for Charlie by which he would profit from the eventual sale of Dykes based on his development. He has now got 12 goals in his debut season in the championship plus a few assists. If he was able to hit the 20 goal mark next season then we have another player that could potential be worth well in excess of £10million, especially given what Sheff Utd paid for Ollie McBurnie, which I could never understand. If the club were to make a say, £10million profit then alot of that could well be attributed to Austin's influence so why not make an offer to him on that basis? After all its been done with managers before.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Alternative Angle - V Stoke on 16:40 - May 5 with 1001 viewsxianwol

yes, what is interesting is the skill in the weight of all those passes which were all inch perfect. Look at the way Willock checks himself, and then passes with the outside of his foot. It does show the skill of these people. And the chemistry between Dykes and Austin is will brotherly love.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024