Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. 15:53 - May 7 with 21056 viewsrrrspricey

Big day in the Price house tomorrow with Mrs P desperate for her team of over achievers to get their revenge following their humiliation at our hands at their shìthole earlier in the season.

Bad luck girl, 3 - 0 to the Rs
[Post edited 7 May 2021 22:34]
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 14:58 - May 8 with 1981 viewsQPR_John

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 14:50 - May 8 by ed_83

Yep! Was back out on the pitch at the end, hugging Albert and others albeit with a slight hobble. Obviously we'll have to wait and see but feel like that's a cautiously promising sign.

Should imagine anything remotely worrying he would not have been allowed onto the pitch
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:05 - May 8 with 1925 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Rangers, perfect end to the season.
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:06 - May 8 with 1907 viewsSimonJames

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 14:40 - May 8 by Greenbay

FT REPORT
3-1 to us - what a way to finish a glorious season since the turn of the year.
Total domination in the second half.
Sweet movement with Jojo and Willock excelling.
Indeed the whole team were all great.
They played with such vibrancy - such enjoyment.
So pleasing to watch.
And it was fitting that Jojo should score his fourth goal for us on the hour.
He is absolute magic.
His control in midfield, his precise weighted passes, and his movement - always making himself available - has been worth his weight in gold for us.
It will be such a shame to lose him - along with Charlie - if that happens.
Charlie squeezed in his 8th goal for us midway through the opening half after Dykes chested down a ball from Jojo.
Luton bounced back in the last 10 minutes and deserved their equaliser.
But Jojo - on the hour after being put through by Chair - and Adomah tapping in the third with seconds left after Willock returned his pass from the by-line - wrapped up a wonderful season for us.
And a big thanks to the departing American Geoff Cameron - a cameo last 5 minutes - and given the captain's armband by Wallace - a nice touch.
So we finished 9th - 10 points (68) and 4 places better than last year - and that was 6 places better than the year before.
Well done Warbs.
I've said it many times - but hope Warbs stays as long as he wants - so long as he has the motivation to keep us improving.
So since the turn of the year 15 wins, 2 draws and 7 defeats - 47 points from the last 24 games.
A wonderful finish to the season - can't wait for the next.

You forgot to mention that we finished within 2 points of 7th place.

100% of people who drink water will die.

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:09 - May 8 with 1874 viewsflynnbo

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:06 - May 8 by SimonJames

And with a +2 goal difference!
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:12 - May 8 with 1847 viewsGreenbay

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:06 - May 8 by SimonJames

True Simon.
Perhaps the Championship can expand the play-offs for teams finishing 3rd to 10th - instead of 3rd to 6h.
We would have been in with a good chance don't you think?
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:14 - May 8 with 1817 viewsManinBlack

Fabulous 2021 for us and so pleasing we kept on going to the end and none of this downing tools in the final 8 games. Great effort by all concerned so credit where it is due.

By contrast really disappointing that Rotherham were minutes away from staying up. After doing us all they needed was one more win and they couldn't manage it. I don't expect Derby to be in this position again and are so damn lucky to have got out of jail.
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:25 - May 8 with 1721 viewsA40Bosh

Great end to the season, and a much needed tonic for my post 2nd jab day of feeling like shi'te for 24 hours.

Really hope Lyndon's knee was just a tweak and nothing serious as he has really instilled more confidence in the fans in the last few weeks that we have a decent striker if Chaz does not return.

Willock is possibly the biggest surprise of the season as he seems to combine some of the elements of BOS and Chair and Eze, just need to find a few more goals in his game and he could be some player again for us next season.

Nice that Cameron got a farewell few mins as he has never disgraced himself with us and always played for the shirt.

We have the bones of a decent side now within our own squad but obviously we need to still get some permanent replacements in for JoJo as I don't think Fulham will let him stay with us and LTC does not have the housery in his game to replace him next season.

Will be a very interesting window to see if the feel good factor from 2021 part of the season has players telling their agents to find a way to get them back in a hooped shirt in W12 come the new season.

Good new is when the doors do open a good bit of my season ticket is already sitting in QPRs bank account.

Great progress this season - but the need of those loans highlighted there is still work to do.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:48 - May 8 with 1616 viewsSimonJames

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:14 - May 8 by ManinBlack

Fabulous 2021 for us and so pleasing we kept on going to the end and none of this downing tools in the final 8 games. Great effort by all concerned so credit where it is due.

By contrast really disappointing that Rotherham were minutes away from staying up. After doing us all they needed was one more win and they couldn't manage it. I don't expect Derby to be in this position again and are so damn lucky to have got out of jail.

To be fair, with reference to the "...downing tools in the final 8 games" there's not many places on the travel safe list for them to already be "on the beach".
[Post edited 8 May 2021 15:49]

Login to get fewer ads

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:52 - May 8 with 1590 viewsthemodfather

well down to Warbs and the team, around december we looked in deep doo, and what a turn around a SUPERB team effort, proper commitment and ending on real high.
we can enjoy our summer .
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 16:01 - May 8 with 1535 viewsdistortR

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 13:37 - May 8 by BklynRanger

Forgot about the early kick off. Every year I do this, every fcuking year. Saw the halftime highlights at least.

I finished work early at 2 so I could follow the last game of the season, which obviously kicks off at 3.....................
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 16:04 - May 8 with 1523 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 16:01 - May 8 by distortR

I finished work early at 2 so I could follow the last game of the season, which obviously kicks off at 3.....................

How did it go?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 16:12 - May 8 with 1488 viewsManinBlack

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 15:48 - May 8 by SimonJames

To be fair, with reference to the "...downing tools in the final 8 games" there's not many places on the travel safe list for them to already be "on the beach".
[Post edited 8 May 2021 15:49]

They can stay in Wales as I did last week where three sides of the country are by the sea.
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 16:14 - May 8 with 1470 viewsSimonJames

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 16:12 - May 8 by ManinBlack

They can stay in Wales as I did last week where three sides of the country are by the sea.

True. I'm going to Lake Bala at the beginning of August... I'm sure we can find a spare sofa or camp bed if some of them want to come along.

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 20:06 - May 8 with 1222 viewsSK_hoops

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 14:23 - May 8 by Match82

Possibly the most unmissable goal Ive ever seen! Love it.

1:10 in haha

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 20:09 - May 8 with 1217 viewshantssi

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 16:14 - May 8 by SimonJames

True. I'm going to Lake Bala at the beginning of August... I'm sure we can find a spare sofa or camp bed if some of them want to come along.

It’s beautiful round there you should really like it there.
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 01:14 - May 9 with 1077 viewsdistortR

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 16:04 - May 8 by BrianMcCarthy

How did it go?

yeah, really well thanks mate............................
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 17:28 - May 9 with 933 viewsPinnerPaul

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 10:43 - May 8 by gazza1

County Cup line???

Yes indeed. Adult County Cups have resumed in Middlesex.

1-0 to the away side, nothing too controversial and benches gave me an easy time.

Computer had a melt down yesterday before I left so haven't seen a minute of it, saving myself to watch the full 90' on the offy tomorrow.
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 18:25 - May 9 with 897 viewsE15Hoop

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 17:28 - May 9 by PinnerPaul

Yes indeed. Adult County Cups have resumed in Middlesex.

1-0 to the away side, nothing too controversial and benches gave me an easy time.

Computer had a melt down yesterday before I left so haven't seen a minute of it, saving myself to watch the full 90' on the offy tomorrow.

Spoiler alert: we win!
The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 12:55 - May 10 with 784 viewsPinnerPaul

The Titfers/loo roll city match thread. on 18:25 - May 9 by E15Hoop

Spoiler alert: we win!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024