Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Released and Retained. 12:09 - May 20 with 4674 viewsaston_hoop

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/retained-list-190521/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Released and Retained. on 12:14 - May 20 with 4631 viewsSimplyNico

They must think a lot of Ramkilde
Released and Retained. on 12:16 - May 20 with 4615 viewsphilc

Released and Retained. on 12:14 - May 20 by SimplyNico

And Owens. Both had their development hindered by injury.
Released and Retained. on 12:27 - May 20 with 4497 views100percent

Released and Retained. on 12:14 - May 20 by SimplyNico

Hope for his sake its not a pay when play contract...!
Released and Retained. on 12:48 - May 20 with 4346 viewskarl

Keeping Barnes has to mean another goalie is either going out on loan (Walsh?) or leaving.
Seny number 1, Dillon on bench, Walsh on loan and Kelly away?
At this point keeping Kelly until we're sure there's no big money offers for Seny might be prudent but equally if there's a chance of recouping some cash on the back of Liam doing so well at Motherwell he'd probably be off I'd imagine.
What's the script with 3rd keeper, do you have to have one at the club or do you get the chance of a loan recall?
Released and Retained. on 12:55 - May 20 with 4261 viewsozexile

Released and Retained. on 12:48 - May 20 by karl

Keeping Barnes has to mean another goalie is either going out on loan (Walsh?) or leaving.
Seny number 1, Dillon on bench, Walsh on loan and Kelly away?
At this point keeping Kelly until we're sure there's no big money offers for Seny might be prudent but equally if there's a chance of recouping some cash on the back of Liam doing so well at Motherwell he'd probably be off I'd imagine.
What's the script with 3rd keeper, do you have to have one at the club or do you get the chance of a loan recall?

I'd 100% be keeping Kelly. If a late bid comes in for Didn't that we just can't refuse Kelly will be No.1.
Released and Retained. on 13:01 - May 20 with 4195 viewsbosh67

I think they want to keep Ramkilde for another few years or so until he is eventually released.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Released and Retained. on 13:16 - May 20 with 4078 viewsJogo

Charlie Owens is 23 and hardly kicked a ball...Marco's record is not much better. If I were in their shoes, I'd be looking to move on.
Released and Retained. on 13:29 - May 20 with 3945 viewsstevec

LTC offered a contract.

Hope I’m not being set up for a double whammy with Johansen leaving.
Login to get fewer ads

Released and Retained. on 13:33 - May 20 with 3916 viewsswisscottage

I'm surprised about Dalling being released.

He looked promising on the evidence of his cup debut two years ago. What's gone wrong with him?
Released and Retained. on 13:33 - May 20 with 3913 viewstoboboly

Released and Retained. on 13:16 - May 20 by Jogo

Charlie Owens is 23 and hardly kicked a ball...Marco's record is not much better. If I were in their shoes, I'd be looking to move on.

If I were in their shoes I'd be grabbing that contract like a life vest.

Will trust the club but at that age and with that little game time under your belt seems a last throw of the dice for all involved.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Released and Retained. on 14:13 - May 20 with 3672 viewsNed_Kennedys

Released and Retained. on 13:33 - May 20 by swisscottage

I'm surprised about Dalling being released.

He looked promising on the evidence of his cup debut two years ago. What's gone wrong with him?

Seen him a number of times for U23s and looked promising but hasn’t pushed on enough towards first team contention really, needs a fresh start.
Released and Retained. on 14:17 - May 20 with 3667 viewsphilc

I assume it’s an extra year to see if they have fully recovered from their injuries and push on. I doubt they can as it’s very difficult when you lose that much time in your development.
Released and Retained. on 14:25 - May 20 with 3586 viewsNed_Kennedys

Released and Retained. on 13:29 - May 20 by stevec

LTC offered a contract.

Yeah I take it as a bad sign that Stefan won’t be staying.... LTC is several levels below him and hopefully won’t be a regular next season.
Released and Retained. on 15:09 - May 20 with 3381 viewsLazyFan

Released and Retained. on 14:25 - May 20 by Ned_Kennedys

Yeah I take it as a bad sign that Stefan won’t be staying.... LTC is several levels below him and hopefully won’t be a regular next season.

I suspect a ta guess we wanted Dozzel from Ipswich, they came back and asked for Bonne in return. From Towns point of view, Strikers are mega expensive and if they can get a decent one it could mean promotion as it saves them money they can spend on the rest of the squad overall see.

Same for us, forwards are expensive and we obviously think as a squad member Bonne is okay to keep. Therefore if we don't want to trade for Dozzel and that's all Ipswich want, we can keep LTC.

If that is the case, a massive if, then I am not sure keeping LTC affects JoJo desires. Lets hope so.

zzzzzzzzzz

Released and Retained. on 19:20 - May 20 with 3043 viewsrsonist

Released and Retained. on 13:16 - May 20 by Jogo

MW's been positive about Owens ever since he came in, and as a former Spurs kid signed by Chris and Les he'll have their faith too. It's only injury that's ruined him here.

Ramkilde otoh much harder to make sense of, especially with the number of young strikers already added to the books since we first gave him a look.
Released and Retained. on 19:41 - May 20 with 2959 viewspaulhoop2

Thing that gets me is when asked at fans forums we got told ramkile was basically surplus to requirements! Very odd. Surprised about Owens too as not really pulled up trees even without the injury.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Released and Retained. on 10:29 - May 21 with 2414 viewsjohnhoop

Can the news that they’ve decided to renew Marco Ramkilde’s contract be taken as evidence that he actually exists?
Released and Retained. on 10:57 - May 21 with 2347 viewstoboboly

Released and Retained. on 10:29 - May 21 by johnhoop

Can the news that they’ve decided to renew Marco Ramkilde’s contract be taken as evidence that he actually exists?

Bitcoin tax dodge?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Released and Retained. on 11:16 - May 21 with 2294 viewsdannyblue

As it stands, I'd say Warbs's first choice midfield two is Field and Carroll.
Released and Retained. on 11:28 - May 21 with 2271 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Released and Retained. on 13:29 - May 20 by stevec

LTC offered a contract.

Carroll is okay as back-up but the dramatic chage in our fortunes in the second half of the season shows why we must have either Johansen or a similar replacement. Caroll is great at playing cute little sideways passes in non-threatening areas but far less effective in making it count where it matters. I doubt he's going to be a regular starter next season.
Released and Retained. on 12:37 - May 21 with 2057 viewspeterlund_dk

Released and Retained. on 10:57 - May 21 by toboboly

Bitcoin tax dodge?

Well, I suppose Lee Hoos drives an American car.
Released and Retained. on 13:28 - May 21 with 1937 viewseastside_r

Released and Retained. on 11:28 - May 21 by Wegerles_Stairs

Carroll is okay as back-up but the dramatic chage in our fortunes in the second half of the season shows why we must have either Johansen or a similar replacement. Caroll is great at playing cute little sideways passes in non-threatening areas but far less effective in making it count where it matters. I doubt he's going to be a regular starter next season.

I am saving my full LTC rant for Clive’s end-of-term Midfielder report.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024