Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Villa 16:53 - May 23 with 1489 viewsNoelmc

1-0 up against Chelscum. Door open for Leicester to edge them out of a Champions League spot.
Come on Villa on 16:55 - May 23 with 1473 viewsJuzzie

Fingers crossed. 5th place would me they have to win the CL in order to participate next season which just increases the pressure on the night further.
Come on Villa on 17:14 - May 23 with 1403 viewswood_hoop

Come on Villa on 16:55 - May 23 by Juzzie

Fingers crossed. 5th place would me they have to win the CL in order to participate next season which just increases the pressure on the night further.

2-0 villa

2-1 leicester
Come on Villa on 17:14 - May 23 with 1401 viewsNoelmc

Villa now 2-0 and Leicester winning 2-1. Happy days!
Come on Villa on 17:24 - May 23 with 1342 viewsRog

Even the bbc are trolling them...

>Timo Werner has the ball in the back of the net for Chelsea...
>
>...but you guessed it. It's disallowed for offside.

>Hahaha.
Come on Villa on 17:35 - May 23 with 1272 viewsdannyblue

And Billy the Fish on the bench for Man Utd. A good day so far
Come on Villa on 17:41 - May 23 with 1245 viewsdannyblue

Come on Villa on 17:35 - May 23 by dannyblue

And Billy the Fish on the bench for Man Utd. A good day so far

Since I wrote this shmeichel punched it into his own net and Chelsea scored. Grr.
Come on Villa on 17:48 - May 23 with 1194 viewsstevec

Mystery how Leicester have been top four, they’re incapable of playing out from the back, totally reliant on front two.
Come on Villa on 17:49 - May 23 with 1191 viewsStanisgod

Tottingham decide to play after 37 games of sh#te, unbelievable Jeff.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Come on Villa on 17:49 - May 23 with 1190 viewsCiderwithRsie

Come on Villa on 17:41 - May 23 by dannyblue

Since I wrote this shmeichel punched it into his own net and Chelsea scored. Grr.

I had a bit of as giggle earlier but I'm now adopting a Konk-like Zen maturity about this, and about Brentford in the play-offs too.

I just don't care what they do except when they play us. They're still a bunch of ****s obviously but the big thing is that Rangers are bloody lovely right now and the rest of 'em can't touch us.
Come on Villa on 17:51 - May 23 with 1174 viewsenfieldargh

Come on Villa on 17:49 - May 23 by CiderwithRsie

I had a bit of as giggle earlier but I'm now adopting a Konk-like Zen maturity about this, and about Brentford in the play-offs too.

I just don't care what they do except when they play us. They're still a bunch of ****s obviously but the big thing is that Rangers are bloody lovely right now and the rest of 'em can't touch us.

What’s the point of var, Kane handles the ball controls it passes it back for bale to score

Handball not given because it was not immediate enough!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Come on Villa on 17:56 - May 23 with 1139 viewsToast_R

Eish, Leicester were shit today. Lucky to get 2 goals and folded in the last ten.

Spurs are a shambles, couldnt even get this right.
Come on Villa on 17:57 - May 23 with 1134 viewsrsonist

No surer kiss of death for Leicester than admiring LFW threads.

Same old Brendan.
Come on Villa on 17:59 - May 23 with 1123 viewsThe_Beast1976

So the Premiershit achieves what it set out to do. There'll be a lot of patting on the back with that top 4. Bunch of cn uts. All of them. Fcuk modern football
Come on Villa on 18:29 - May 23 with 1024 viewsRs_Holy

Come on Villa on 17:59 - May 23 by The_Beast1976

So the Premiershit achieves what it set out to do. There'll be a lot of patting on the back with that top 4. Bunch of cn uts. All of them. Fcuk modern football

Yep... damned shame the ESL didn’t happen 😩
Come on Villa on 18:30 - May 23 with 1020 viewsJamesB1979

I really don’t get this Mount love-in from pundits and unfortunately Southgate. Foden, Sterling and Grealish are all far better. Think we’re in for a disappointment (if you’re English) with him in the side.
Come on Villa on 18:35 - May 23 with 1003 viewstraininvain

Come on Villa on 18:30 - May 23 by JamesB1979

I really don’t get this Mount love-in from pundits and unfortunately Southgate. Foden, Sterling and Grealish are all far better. Think we’re in for a disappointment (if you’re English) with him in the side.

Can’t agree. I’m not sure if he’s better then the others you mentioned (definitely not Foden) and it hurts to say but Mount’s a very decent player.
Come on Villa on 19:27 - May 23 with 893 viewsdaveB

Come on Villa on 18:30 - May 23 by JamesB1979

I think he's excellent, very different player to those other ones he's more in competition with Phillips, Henderson and Rice for the 2 in midfield
Come on Villa on 20:22 - May 23 with 798 viewsCamberleyR

ch*ls** and Liverpool desperately fighting to get into a competition they were desperately trying to leave a few weeks ago.

Alanis Morissette should include it in a song.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024