Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man bags. 19:00 - May 28 with 3410 viewsqpr_1968

been watching clips of man city fans and the other lot in portugal.
never seen so many man bags in my life.
is this the new football fan fashion abroard, or do we have to carry a lot more to games.
funny to watch them belting ten kinds of s....t out of each other last night with them things wrapped round them.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Man bags. on 19:03 - May 28 with 3379 viewscolinallcars

I suppose they have more stuff to lug around these days. All we had was a packet of cheap fags and a box of matches.
Man bags. on 19:58 - May 28 with 3250 viewsMetallica_Hoop

They are not clearly not familiar with Scruff's work ware.

All your needs in the many pockets provided.

So many infact, I keep discovering hidden ones

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Man bags. on 21:43 - May 28 with 3100 viewsqprxtc

For years, upon upon years, my pockets of overstuffed crap have been tried to be upsurpec into this over the shoulder contraction that’s not a guitar called “a arsegitman bag”

I’ll always prefer to be bulging with sh te in pockets. Or brass.

Than vaguely have my sexuality questioned.

I’m a prick not a c unt.
Man bags. on 21:55 - May 28 with 3096 viewscolinallcars

Remember when mobile phones first came out, there were these holster type contraptions that one wore as a belt.
Man bags. on 22:00 - May 28 with 3083 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m going to say it.

I wish handbags for men were socially acceptable. I’m sick of having my keys trying to stab me every time I bend over (leg if I’m lucky, bollocks if I’m not).

And sitting down for a piss, especially after being on the ale all day or first thing in the morning.
[Post edited 28 May 2021 22:11]
Man bags. on 02:40 - May 29 with 2882 viewsBoston

Man bags. on 22:00 - May 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’m going to say it.

I wish handbags for men were socially acceptable. I’m sick of having my keys trying to stab me every time I bend over (leg if I’m lucky, bollocks if I’m not).

And sitting down for a piss, especially after being on the ale all day or first thing in the morning.

Handbags, bending over, sitting down for a piss...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Man bags. on 06:33 - May 29 with 2815 viewsrsonist

I’m going to say it.

Depends on your socially really. The return of the bum bag in crossbody form is a bit of a Depop zoomer cliche but I don't hate it, especially for summer. It's certainly better than the naff Vuitton messenger bags the geezers in Porto are currently modelling.

The North Face/Columbia/Patagonia type gorpcore numbers are usually dad enough to avoid objection.

https://www.asos.com/search/?currentpricerange=0-250&q=bum%20bag&refine=
Man bags. on 07:31 - May 29 with 2751 viewsJuzzie

I just bung anything (especially when out with the kids) in a backpack.
Login to get fewer ads

Man bags. on 09:23 - May 29 with 2628 viewsAntti_Heinola

I’m going to say it.

they are.
i thought people stopped pointing and making 'ooo' noises at men with bags about 20 years ago.

Bare bones.

Man bags. on 10:15 - May 29 with 2546 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man bags. on 09:23 - May 29 by Antti_Heinola

they are.
i thought people stopped pointing and making 'ooo' noises at men with bags about 20 years ago.

I think you underestimate the immaturity of the people I associate with, but that aside I’m thinking something bigger than a wallet and smaller than a record bag / satchel. Something ‘handy’ but not an ordeal.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 10:24]
Man bags. on 10:16 - May 29 with 2543 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man bags. on 06:33 - May 29 by rsonist

Depends on your socially really. The return of the bum bag in crossbody form is a bit of a Depop zoomer cliche but I don't hate it, especially for summer. It's certainly better than the naff Vuitton messenger bags the geezers in Porto are currently modelling.

The North Face/Columbia/Patagonia type gorpcore numbers are usually dad enough to avoid objection.

https://www.asos.com/search/?currentpricerange=0-250&q=bum%20bag&refine=

The kids are alright.
Man bags. on 10:55 - May 29 with 2481 viewsizlingtonhoop

Man bags. on 21:55 - May 28 by colinallcars

Remember when mobile phones first came out, there were these holster type contraptions that one wore as a belt.

I know what you're thinking,
did I make five or six calls?

The question is, do you feel lucky,
punk? Well, do ya?

Man bags. on 12:34 - May 29 with 2396 viewsdistortR

Man bags. on 09:23 - May 29 by Antti_Heinola

they are.

typical metropolitan elite attitude
Man bags. on 12:45 - May 29 with 2376 viewsAntti_Heinola

Man bags. on 12:34 - May 29 by distortR

typical metropolitan elite attitude

absolutely ;)

Bare bones.

Man bags. on 13:03 - May 29 with 2352 viewsrsonist

Man bags. on 21:55 - May 28 by colinallcars

With current phones reaching "phablet" proportions it's basically come back to this. It's not like kids are carrying change and smoking these days otherwise.
Man bags. on 17:49 - May 29 with 2205 viewsqpr_1968

Man bags. on 10:15 - May 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think you underestimate the immaturity of the people I associate with, but that aside I’m thinking something bigger than a wallet and smaller than a record bag / satchel. Something ‘handy’ but not an ordeal.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 10:24]

sorted, nothing wrong with this...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Man bags. on 19:11 - May 29 with 2080 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Man bags. on 21:30 - May 29 with 1886 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Man bags. on 17:49 - May 29 by qpr_1968

sorted, nothing wrong with this...

The most useful item in this video was the scissors.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Man bags. on 21:08 - May 31 with 1406 viewshoopsmark

Moved to Poland 3 years ago,soon got into the swing of things,my Mrs (Polish obviously) got me one for my birthday,and i havent looked back since,especially as in Poland i have to carry all my documents with me.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024