Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bright Osayi Samuel 17:54 - Jun 5 with 13197 viewsenfieldargh

Unhappy in Turkey and wants to leave....

Would you have him back?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:09 - Jun 5 with 5110 viewsNorthantsHoop

No, our attacking game has improved since he left, much more options with Willock etc., in the first half of the season it was a case of get it up to BOS and see what happens. I liked him at Rangers but his time has passed and we are building a more adaptable team.
Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:12 - Jun 5 with 5087 viewsDorse

Always thought that was a strange move for him. Wouldn't have him back over Willock.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:22 - Jun 5 with 5051 viewseasthertsr

Show him the same loyalty he showed us ,NONE!
Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:23 - Jun 5 with 5050 viewsLythamR

Absolutely Not
Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:26 - Jun 5 with 5032 viewsFrankRightguard

Imagine my surprise
Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:38 - Jun 5 with 4972 viewssprocket

I heard the Florists were looking for players
Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:39 - Jun 5 with 4962 viewsJuzzie

Who?
Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:44 - Jun 5 with 4939 viewsbosh67

Nope. Good luck to him but nope.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:46 - Jun 5 with 4927 viewsmcqpr10

I would have him back. He left for more money and the chance to play in the champions League. Can't blame a 23 year old for wanting that? Also, we were really struggling at the start of the season, and he, like many of us, probs thought we were going backwards having lost eze,manning,hall, wells and hughil.
The one thing this team is lacking is genuine pace and that's what bos has in abundance.
Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:53 - Jun 5 with 4893 viewsTacticalR

So...he was unhappy at QPR, then unhappy at Fenerbahçe, and now he's looking for a new club to be unhappy at.

Air hostess clique

Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:10 - Jun 5 with 4832 viewsBoston

I was a big fan. I'm not particularly arsed about having him back though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:16 - Jun 5 with 4808 viewsdmm

I don't think he'd fit into the new system now. We don't really use wingers.

I can see him ending up in Scotland at one of the old firm clubs.
Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:17 - Jun 5 with 4799 viewskensalriser

Another one for my close season bingo card.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:20 - Jun 5 with 4785 viewsBeestonranger

He'll end up at Palace - his sort always do.
Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:24 - Jun 5 with 4762 viewsdavman

Bright Osayi Samuel on 18:53 - Jun 5 by TacticalR

So...he was unhappy at QPR, then unhappy at Fenerbahçe, and now he's looking for a new club to be unhappy at.

I am not sure that he was unhappy at Rangers, he just wanted to improve himself - no problem with that from me. The club didn't treat him particularly well during McLaren's time in charge, so can't blame him for looking. By all accounts we are now in the bottom 5 wage payers in the league - as he was one of the better players in the league last season and more money was on offer elsewhere, why the hell not?

Brave of him to go to Turkey, especially in this climate and there is still time for him to turn it around although I must admit, he hasn't looked interested in the couple of games I watched towards the end of the season. He was getting limited game time too.

He'd have been better off staying with us for another season or two and we all saw that at the time he was angling for his move. Maybe, the stories of Smithies, Freeman, Manning and Osayi-Samuel will help us in the same way the Eze one does. Leave at the RIGHT time, become an established starter at a Prem team, leave at the wrong time, be a richer bench warmer for a season or two before your career stagnates...

I do wish him all the best though, but in a league that we don't play in! The Old Firm might well be a better fit for him - just not bloody Forest please...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:30 - Jun 5 with 4739 viewsBlackCrowe

Nope, a fast and tricky player for sure but not a team players, blows hot and cold, and our team looks far more balanced without him.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:49 - Jun 5 with 4666 viewsT_Block

Depends on his attitude
Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:51 - Jun 5 with 4663 viewsgolborne

Bright Osayi Samuel on 19:24 - Jun 5 by davman

I am not sure that he was unhappy at Rangers, he just wanted to improve himself - no problem with that from me. The club didn't treat him particularly well during McLaren's time in charge, so can't blame him for looking. By all accounts we are now in the bottom 5 wage payers in the league - as he was one of the better players in the league last season and more money was on offer elsewhere, why the hell not?

Brave of him to go to Turkey, especially in this climate and there is still time for him to turn it around although I must admit, he hasn't looked interested in the couple of games I watched towards the end of the season. He was getting limited game time too.

He'd have been better off staying with us for another season or two and we all saw that at the time he was angling for his move. Maybe, the stories of Smithies, Freeman, Manning and Osayi-Samuel will help us in the same way the Eze one does. Leave at the RIGHT time, become an established starter at a Prem team, leave at the wrong time, be a richer bench warmer for a season or two before your career stagnates...

I do wish him all the best though, but in a league that we don't play in! The Old Firm might well be a better fit for him - just not bloody Forest please...

He wasn’t good enough during the maclaren era. Everything changed at brum away, but unfortunately running at goal and creating chances for himself became a little self fulfilling towards the end. Nothing against him, but now willock has settled it’s clear he has much more to his game, and he couldn’t lace chairs boots based on overall input/output
Bright Osayi Samuel on 20:13 - Jun 5 with 4575 viewsMick_S

I’d have him back to only come on for the last ten minutes every game of the season.
That’ll learn him.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 20:15]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bright Osayi Samuel on 20:13 - Jun 5 with 4571 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Have we got a link / source for this?
Bright Osayi Samuel on 20:50 - Jun 5 with 4445 viewsenfieldargh

Bright Osayi Samuel on 20:13 - Jun 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Radio London sports prog this afternoon did a feature on us signing Charlie. Guest was Flo Lloyd Hughes.

It was the presenter who brought this up and asked Flo her thoughts on the matter, she seemed a bit surprised and if I remember diplomatically non-committal

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bright Osayi Samuel on 21:00 - Jun 5 with 4402 viewsDWQPR

Choice between him and Willock?

Not difficult. Willock every time. Far better all round player.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bright Osayi Samuel on 21:25 - Jun 5 with 4317 viewskarl

Bright Osayi Samuel on 20:13 - Jun 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Twitter links, so make of it what you will, linking him to Sheffield United.
Would be able to afford what he'd likely be wanting wages wise and potential for promotion probably more realistic at this moment?
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 21:29]
Bright Osayi Samuel on 21:35 - Jun 5 with 4257 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Can you imagine the uproar if he goes for a decent transfer fee.
Bright Osayi Samuel on 21:37 - Jun 5 with 4248 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Irrelevant. We LITERALLY couldn’t pay enough to interest him.

Phil_i_P

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024