Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value 08:36 - Jun 16 with 2720 viewsGloryHunter

Good for him!

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 08:42 - Jun 16 with 2670 viewsTheChef

How much did Pepsi pay him though?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 08:48 - Jun 16 with 2653 viewstoboboly

Didn't stop him taking their money previously

Lets not start pretending he is an amazing human being

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:21 - Jun 16 with 2558 viewsrobith

tbh it has been dead weird the way each press conference has a rack of coke and heinos in front of everyone
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:26 - Jun 16 with 2531 viewsbosh67

He's well within his rights even if he does represent certain interests for them in advertising. Press conferences may not be part of what he signed up to so if they plant them in front of him it infringes his agreement. Savvy, that's all.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:31 - Jun 16 with 2508 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

On the minus side everybody is now talking about Coca-cola. Including me🤷‍♂️

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:37 - Jun 16 with 2494 viewsTheChef

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:31 - Jun 16 by CliveWilsonSaid

On the minus side everybody is now talking about Coca-cola. Including me🤷‍♂️

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:59 - Jun 16 with 2444 viewsMyke

I'd be more concerned about the millions of people living in drought conditions and can't even access water, than millionaire individuals or multinational companies
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 10:15 - Jun 16 with 2401 viewsMaggsinho

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:59 - Jun 16 by Myke

I'd be more concerned about the millions of people living in drought conditions and can't even access water, than millionaire individuals or multinational companies

Sugary drinks such as a coca cola are a contributory factor to the biggest killer in the world, heart disease, so you could argue this is something to be most concerned about.
Login to get fewer ads

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 10:19 - Jun 16 with 2378 viewsGloryHunter

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 10:15 - Jun 16 by Maggsinho

Sugary drinks such as a coca cola are a contributory factor to the biggest killer in the world, heart disease, so you could argue this is something to be most concerned about.

And obesity and tooth decay.
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 10:26 - Jun 16 with 2330 viewsdaveB

Pogba did the same with the bottle of heineken they put in front of him
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 10:27 - Jun 16 with 2323 viewsGloryHunter

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:21 - Jun 16 by robith

tbh it has been dead weird the way each press conference has a rack of coke and heinos in front of everyone

Coca Cola are sponsors of the tournament, which they do in order to get publicity for their products. You could argue that UEFA should not accept sponsorship from a company whose products can cause health problems. Embassy World Snooker Championship, anyone?
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 10:28 - Jun 16 with 2321 viewsdmm

For once I find myself liking Ronaldo a bit. Coca Cola is the most unethical and immoral company on the planet.
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 11:13 - Jun 16 with 2237 viewsBoston

I’d like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 11:58 - Jun 16 with 2168 viewsBklynRanger

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 10:26 - Jun 16 by daveB

Pogba did the same with the bottle of heineken they put in front of him

Isn't it the alcohol free version that they've had sitting out though?

Maybe Pogs is more of a full fat man, or a nice pint of Landlord.
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 12:12 - Jun 16 with 2132 viewsDavieQPR

Shows how much Coca Cola is worth when it represents a 0.25% fall in share price.
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 14:44 - Jun 16 with 2011 viewsPinnerPaul

Does anyone go to reach for a bottle of coke, and think, nah won't bother now Ronaldo has moved a couple off a table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 15:22 - Jun 16 with 1936 viewsrobith

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 09:59 - Jun 16 by Myke

If only people had the faculties to care about more than one thing
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 20:10 - Jun 16 with 1773 views100percent

Coca cola also own Smart water.
My company are operating the Euro fan zone on Potters Field and we have to stock it,
It's twice the price of normal bottled water and not even in recycled plastic bottles.
So much for the environment.
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 22:02 - Jun 16 with 1665 viewsDorse

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 11:13 - Jun 16 by Boston

I’d like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

I'd like to teach the world to belch in perfect harmony.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 23:43 - Jun 16 with 1588 viewskensalriser

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 20:10 - Jun 16 by 100percent

My company are operating the Euro fan zone on Potters Field and we have to stock it,
It's twice the price of normal bottled water and not even in recycled plastic bottles.

Smart water...yeah, it's smart, for the company bottling and selling tap water for a profit margin that makes class A drug dealing look like a low return business.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 00:20 - Jun 17 with 1556 viewsSimonJames

I'm sure, just like me, Cristiano much prefers PepsiMax.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 00:59 - Jun 17 with 1526 viewsSydneyRs

Maybe he could also announce that supporting Chelsea, financially or otherwise, is a very bad thing.
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 01:10 - Jun 17 with 1518 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 20:10 - Jun 16 by 100percent

I watched a Doc on Netflix called Rotton and one episode was about bottled water and it was horrible.
Nestle opened a factory in Africa and double crossed the locals who had to cross a busy highway to access the water they used to have beside their village .Totally depressing and plain wrong .
Sadly I cannot break the plastic bottle cycle in my own house either so its impossible
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 18:49 - Jun 17 with 1297 viewsdenhamhoop2

Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 11:58 - Jun 16 by BklynRanger

Isn't it the alcohol free version that they've had sitting out though?

Maybe Pogs is more of a full fat man, or a nice pint of Landlord.

I did hear the fact he couldn't get a decent pint of Two Hoots in Turin was what prompted his return to Manchester well either that or £290,000 a week only he can answer that one
Cristiano Ronaldo snub wipes billions off Coca-Cola’s market value on 23:43 - Jun 17 with 1132 viewsBoston

I enjoy one or two Coke's most weeks. Imported from Mexico in the original 'shapely' bottle, pwoppa sugar not high fructose guff. Tastes great.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 23:44]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024