Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Lawyered Up? 15:17 - Jun 19 with 1813 viewsBoston

Any of you know a decent solicitor in the conveyance end of the business, Wembley / Harrow / NW London?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Anyone Lawyered Up? on 15:25 - Jun 19 with 1787 viewslightwaterhoop

Ive used allsop and durn in Ruislip a couple of times and found them pretty good.
Anyone Lawyered Up? on 15:32 - Jun 19 with 1769 viewsJuzzie

I’m in London and our conveyancer (we’ve used twice now) are based in the Wirral.
Unless geography is a priority then try them; RMNJ
Anyone Lawyered Up? on 19:01 - Jun 19 with 1596 viewsnix

You don't need to be local. We used my brother in law for a recent house purchase/sale and he was very good. His name is Andrew Pluck and he's at Hart Reade in Eastbourne. I advise you not to use a conveyancing company as opposed to a solicitor as our vendors did and they were useless!
Anyone Lawyered Up? on 19:12 - Jun 19 with 1567 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Anyone Lawyered Up? on 19:01 - Jun 19 by nix

You don't need to be local. We used my brother in law for a recent house purchase/sale and he was very good. His name is Andrew Pluck and he's at Hart Reade in Eastbourne. I advise you not to use a conveyancing company as opposed to a solicitor as our vendors did and they were useless!

On a totally unrelated subject Nix I watched a barbaric movie called Eastern Promises with Viggo Mortensen last weekend and it was not Lord Of The Rings let me tell you .

Good look to the OP in his search for legal help
Anyone Lawyered Up? on 19:39 - Jun 19 with 1538 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It's little known, but if you are a member of one of the major Trade Unions then Thompsons do it for free.

https://www.thompsons.law/services/more-legal-services/conveyancing
Anyone Lawyered Up? on 20:23 - Jun 19 with 1469 viewsJeff

Just a quick note that I wouldn’t bother making contact or expecting and sort of dialogue with a conveyacnimg solicitor until the first week of July at the absolute earliest.

The stamp duty holiday deadline of 30th June means that all conveyancers are working literally working around the clock to complete for their clients. I work for a large London law firm, and our conveyancers are under siege, I’ve never seen it so bad, so any sale/purchase that’s not going to complete by 30th June is absolutely zero priority for them…

Can we not knock it?

Anyone Lawyered Up? on 22:17 - Jun 19 with 1375 viewstoboboly

Parklands are brilliant, using them for our sale and purchase and couldn't recommend them enough

https://www.parklandspropertylawyers.co.uk/

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Anyone Lawyered Up? on 22:30 - Jun 19 with 1344 viewsnix

Anyone Lawyered Up? on 19:12 - Jun 19 by CLAREMAN1995

On a totally unrelated subject Nix I watched a barbaric movie called Eastern Promises with Viggo Mortensen last weekend and it was not Lord Of The Rings let me tell you .

Good look to the OP in his search for legal help

I can't take too much violence these days Clareman unless it's a totally gripping film, like American Gangster, which I just watched. Some great performances. Having said that Lord of the Rings isn't my favourite Viggo film. Too repetitive for me. I might give Eastern Promises a go, thanks for the heads up.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone Lawyered Up? on 00:07 - Jun 20 with 1276 viewsBoston

Anyone Lawyered Up? on 22:30 - Jun 19 by nix

I can't take too much violence these days Clareman unless it's a totally gripping film, like American Gangster, which I just watched. Some great performances. Having said that Lord of the Rings isn't my favourite Viggo film. Too repetitive for me. I might give Eastern Promises a go, thanks for the heads up.

Same here with the excessive violence, it’s just become a turn off. Strangely, I don’t do medical stuff anymore either, blood, paddles, smashed up people, no thanks.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024