Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WRDCFC get away with it again 18:04 - Jul 2 with 60617 viewsLeedsR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57701348
WRDCFC get away with it again on 23:13 - Jul 26 with 4184 viewsLoftgirl

WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:21 - Jul 26 by rsonist

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/07/26/wayne-rooney-left-derby-midfield

Wayne Rooney is under further scrutiny at Derby after it emerged he was responsible for the injury which has sidelined midfielder Jason Knight for up to 12 weeks.

Rooney, the Derby manager, went in for a challenge on Knight during a training game and left the Republic of Ireland international with an ankle injury which threatens to rule him out for at least two months of the crisis-hit Championship club's season.

The incident occurred at Pennyhill Park, the luxury hotel and spa in Surrey where Derby recently stayed for a pre-season training camp, with Rooney taking part to make up the numbers due to the club's lack of players.

Rooney has only nine registered senior players, with two of those goalkeepers, and the absence of Knight is another damaging blow to Derby's campaign as their legal row with the Football League continues.

It is understood that Rooney's challenge with Knight was a "50-50" and an accident, but it is the 20-year-old academy product who is now facing an extended period out of action.

Rooney has endured a difficult weekend after reporting a range of photographs to Greater Manchester Police which appeared to show him asleep in a hotel room with a group of young women.

The gift that keeps on giving.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 01:04 - Jul 27 with 4033 viewsE17hoop

WRDCFC get away with it again on 16:17 - Jul 13 by RangersDave

why has no one on this foum produced a 'fookin vvankers' you tube clip we can insert here whenever we choose?

Had to be done...

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:56 - Jul 27 with 3672 viewsTomS

I have just noticed that you can't get a bet on Derby to be relegated!

I looked at Oddschecker, which displays prices offered by all bookies. They're not being quoted by anyone. I have never seen this happen, before the start of a season.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:40 - Jul 27 with 3586 viewsDWQPR

They really are in a mess. Just been on their message board and they still have not released season tickets for sale blaming Covid and yet the rest of the football world has. It seems that they will sell tickets just on a match by match basis. This suggests to me that the owner is certainly not confident of getting a buyer (who would buy that rabble when it is massively in debt, has only 9 first team players on the books including two keepers, massively in debt and doesn’t own its own ground anymore and if they did want to buy the ground back would have to certainly find £80million + to continue to satisfy the EFL that the original sale was bona fide), and even that he is not even confident of the club being able to complete the season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:53 - Jul 27 with 3539 viewstoboboly

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:40 - Jul 27 by DWQPR

They really are in a mess. Just been on their message board and they still have not released season tickets for sale blaming Covid and yet the rest of the football world has. It seems that they will sell tickets just on a match by match basis. This suggests to me that the owner is certainly not confident of getting a buyer (who would buy that rabble when it is massively in debt, has only 9 first team players on the books including two keepers, massively in debt and doesn’t own its own ground anymore and if they did want to buy the ground back would have to certainly find £80million + to continue to satisfy the EFL that the original sale was bona fide), and even that he is not even confident of the club being able to complete the season.

Re the ST: I heard that there are at least 8000 rollovers from last season so might be a reason not to sell more at this stage?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:55 - Jul 27 with 3544 viewssprocket

Not a lot of time for DCFC but still it's a total shit storm. Gott feel for their fans
WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:57 - Jul 27 with 3532 views80s_Boy

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:55 - Jul 27 by sprocket

Not a lot of time for DCFC but still it's a total shit storm. Gott feel for their fans

I think some of our fans have a strange fixation with Derby to be honest.

The bigger picture is that rogue owners are on the cusp of killing a historical football club and that's what we should be focusing on.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:04 - Jul 27 with 3509 viewscolinallcars

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:55 - Jul 27 by sprocket

Yeah. My wife and I got into a conversation with a family at an adjoining table in a pub in Norfolk whilst on holiday last week. The conversation got round to football. I asked them who they supported and they said Derby County. I spluttered in my ale. “What's wrong ?” the bloke said. “Went down the wrong way” I said.
Nice people. Don't get at the fans because of the crap owners I say.
Login to get fewer ads

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:05 - Jul 27 with 3495 viewsloftboy

Selling the ground could be the final nail, should they manage to sell the club then surely the new owner will want to buy the stadium as well, if they pay less than £80 million for it then the EFL will know it was over valued in the first place. I can see them being the next Bolton.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:19 - Jul 27 with 3327 viewsdanehoop

I am still wondering how Mr Potato Head is managing to be spun as the victim in his latest piece of poor decision making. Married with kids, but loves to regularly go to China White night club with his mates at weekends. OK. Just about stretching to give that concept some credibility. But then seemingly his party "invites" some ladies to enjoy their company in the VIP area, you can hear the stretching stopping. Then ends up in their hotel room for the evening, seemingly bladdered and passing out before getting a mate to collect him next morning supposedly hungover to bits.

Its great to see him role modelling for young pro's so well. I love that his management have been bouncing lots of different stories out this morning trying to see which one lands best to protect their client. It's in the hand of the police, except it hadnt been reported to them said the Police. Story changed a couple of times until contact was actually made seemingly with a suggestion of attempted black mail.

Suspect it is unlikely that there will be much evidence to support that suggestion, all will disappear given it looks as if potatohead seems have made a number of poor choices to put himself in the position that he did.

Never knowingly understood

WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:55 - Jul 27 with 3257 viewsPinnerPaul

WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:56 - Jul 27 by TomS

I have just noticed that you can't get a bet on Derby to be relegated!

I looked at Oddschecker, which displays prices offered by all bookies. They're not being quoted by anyone. I have never seen this happen, before the start of a season.

You're right - strange
WRDCFC get away with it again on 15:18 - Jul 27 with 3223 viewsSimplyNico

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:40 - Jul 27 by DWQPR

Indeed. The question is whether Derby actually have a positive value or whether Mel Morris will have to pay someone to take them off his hands.

It will be an interesting season for a number of clubs in the Championship. Reading, Swansea, Derby and Forest to name but a few.

QPR and its owners got their house in order at a good time.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 17:40 - Jul 27 with 3107 viewsE17hoop

Little Tom Carroll is training there:

Carroll is one of nine free agents training at Derby. The others are Phil Jagielka, Ravel Morrison, Sone Aluko, Sam Baldock, Richard Stearman, Ryan Allsop, Curtis Davies and Andre Wisdom.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

WRDCFC get away with it again on 17:48 - Jul 27 with 3086 viewscolinallcars

WRDCFC get away with it again on 17:40 - Jul 27 by E17hoop

Carroll is one of nine free agents training at Derby. The others are Phil Jagielka, Ravel Morrison, Sone Aluko, Sam Baldock, Richard Stearman, Ryan Allsop, Curtis Davies and Andre Wisdom.

Ravel Morrison eh? They'll be safe now.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 18:10 - Jul 27 with 3035 viewsSimplyNico

WRDCFC get away with it again on 17:40 - Jul 27 by E17hoop

Wow. If they take that lot, they will have the oldest and slowest team in the league. They are in serious trouble.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:52 - Jul 27 with 2855 viewssupahoopsa

WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:21 - Jul 26 by rsonist

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/07/26/wayne-rooney-left-derby-midfield

Wayne Rooney is under further scrutiny at Derby after it emerged he was responsible for the injury which has sidelined midfielder Jason Knight for up to 12 weeks.

Rooney, the Derby manager, went in for a challenge on Knight during a training game and left the Republic of Ireland international with an ankle injury which threatens to rule him out for at least two months of the crisis-hit Championship club's season.

The incident occurred at Pennyhill Park, the luxury hotel and spa in Surrey where Derby recently stayed for a pre-season training camp, with Rooney taking part to make up the numbers due to the club's lack of players.

Rooney has only nine registered senior players, with two of those goalkeepers, and the absence of Knight is another damaging blow to Derby's campaign as their legal row with the Football League continues.

It is understood that Rooney's challenge with Knight was a "50-50" and an accident, but it is the 20-year-old academy product who is now facing an extended period out of action.

Rooney has endured a difficult weekend after reporting a range of photographs to Greater Manchester Police which appeared to show him asleep in a hotel room with a group of young women.

For a club that is such dire financial wowe, how on earth can they afford to put the whole team up in Pennyhill Park in Bagshot? That's a five star hotel that costs an absolute packet

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

WRDCFC get away with it again on 23:04 - Jul 27 with 2821 viewsenfieldargh

WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:52 - Jul 27 by supahoopsa

For a club that is such dire financial wowe, how on earth can they afford to put the whole team up in Pennyhill Park in Bagshot? That's a five star hotel that costs an absolute packet

not if the entire party go out for a run on check out morning...and keep running

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

WRDCFC get away with it again on 07:03 - Jul 28 with 2670 viewsdistortR

WRDCFC get away with it again on 18:10 - Jul 27 by SimplyNico

Wow. If they take that lot, they will have the oldest and slowest team in the league. They are in serious trouble.

yeah, someone's being watching one of those films where an aging sylvester stallone gets a bunch of his grey-bearded mates together to save the world.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 07:27 - Jul 28 with 2624 viewsozexile

WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:19 - Jul 27 by danehoop

I am still wondering how Mr Potato Head is managing to be spun as the victim in his latest piece of poor decision making. Married with kids, but loves to regularly go to China White night club with his mates at weekends. OK. Just about stretching to give that concept some credibility. But then seemingly his party "invites" some ladies to enjoy their company in the VIP area, you can hear the stretching stopping. Then ends up in their hotel room for the evening, seemingly bladdered and passing out before getting a mate to collect him next morning supposedly hungover to bits.

Its great to see him role modelling for young pro's so well. I love that his management have been bouncing lots of different stories out this morning trying to see which one lands best to protect their client. It's in the hand of the police, except it hadnt been reported to them said the Police. Story changed a couple of times until contact was actually made seemingly with a suggestion of attempted black mail.

Suspect it is unlikely that there will be much evidence to support that suggestion, all will disappear given it looks as if potatohead seems have made a number of poor choices to put himself in the position that he did.

Yeah poor chap. His Missus says he was set up. Nothing to see here.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 08:16 - Jul 28 with 2561 views80s_Boy

WRDCFC get away with it again on 07:27 - Jul 28 by ozexile

Yeah poor chap. His Missus says he was set up. Nothing to see here.

Personally I don't care if he was set up or not, if he is a serial adulterer or not, if he has a drink problem or not etc:

Those are issues for him and his family to deal with and more questions should be asked about the press for given such personal matters coverage when they clearly are not in the public interest.

Add Rooney to the list of weird fixations a section of our fanbase has too....hearing him booed at Loftus Road in 2020 was embarrassing.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 8:17]
WRDCFC get away with it again on 08:20 - Jul 28 with 2555 viewshantssi

Called it!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57989881
WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:22 - Jul 28 with 2377 viewstoboboly

WRDCFC get away with it again on 08:16 - Jul 28 by 80s_Boy

Personally I don't care if he was set up or not, if he is a serial adulterer or not, if he has a drink problem or not etc:

Those are issues for him and his family to deal with and more questions should be asked about the press for given such personal matters coverage when they clearly are not in the public interest.

Add Rooney to the list of weird fixations a section of our fanbase has too....hearing him booed at Loftus Road in 2020 was embarrassing.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 8:17]

I dunno, I cheered to the rafters after his sublime pass to Eze.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:37 - Jul 28 with 2333 views80s_Boy

WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:22 - Jul 28 by toboboly

I dunno, I cheered to the rafters after his sublime pass to Eze.

Ha ha, that was funny...
WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:40 - Jul 28 with 2319 viewsEsox_Lucius

I guess he is forced to following the precedent set by Richard Keogh and his driver(s).

The grass is always greener.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:21 - Jul 28 with 2198 viewsrsonist

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:57 - Jul 27 by 80s_Boy

I think some of our fans have a strange fixation with Derby to be honest.

The bigger picture is that rogue owners are on the cusp of killing a historical football club and that's what we should be focusing on.

You're right, but it's hard to remember that bigger picture when a vocal element of their fanbase was giving it shamelessly large when they looked like they might get away with it. And by extension the silent majority are implicated for not saying more/anything at the time.

It's the same with Newcastle. I used to feel some sympathy for them, now I'd rather see them liquidated after how their loony conspiracy fringe has acted since the Saudi bid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024