Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
July 19th and Hull away 18:25 - Jul 5 with 2170 viewsHayesender

So with most restrictions lifted on the 19th, surely its safe to go ahead and book train tickets to Hull?

Can get em for £46 ATM

Poll: Shamima Beghum

July 19th and Hull away on 20:22 - Jul 5 with 1977 viewsNoDiddley

You’ll need all the protection going in that shite hole
July 19th and Hull away on 20:51 - Jul 5 with 1909 viewsToast_R

What the betting by November we'll be back to behind closed doors again?
July 19th and Hull away on 21:14 - Jul 5 with 1839 viewsdaveB

I didn't watch it properly tonight but don't think they put a date on these stage 5 restrictions being lifted so although it does sound like we'll be OK to go to Hull or any away game next season they do tend to change their mind a lot
July 19th and Hull away on 21:37 - Jul 5 with 1778 viewsozranger

July 19th and Hull away on 21:14 - Jul 5 by daveB

I didn't watch it properly tonight but don't think they put a date on these stage 5 restrictions being lifted so although it does sound like we'll be OK to go to Hull or any away game next season they do tend to change their mind a lot

Fingers crossed.

The price for the trains to Hull have altered significantly over the past week. On Thursday morning last week, they were £31 ret. Even choosing a 1st class on the return leg if you wanted to avoid the crowds (which hopefully will be happy), it was only £45. I hesitated and by the afternoon, after Sky announced their games, the price for a ret. went up to £68. That it stayed until Saturday morning when it dropped back to £31 and when I grabbed my tix.
July 19th and Hull away on 21:49 - Jul 5 with 1751 viewsHayesender

Group booking done. Works out at just over £36 each, but back on the 17.25, so we're gonna have to get a move on to make it.

Fingers crossed as others have said

Poll: Shamima Beghum

July 19th and Hull away on 16:10 - Jul 6 with 1433 viewsNorthernr

July 19th and Hull away on 21:49 - Jul 5 by Hayesender

Group booking done. Works out at just over £36 each, but back on the 17.25, so we're gonna have to get a move on to make it.

Fingers crossed as others have said

If you take the big steel walkway out the back of the East Stand it's easily doable for 17.25.
Only slight issue is they tend to lock the gate between the east and the north stand at full time forcing you to walk all the way around the ground which would add 5 mins or so.
July 19th and Hull away on 19:20 - Jul 6 with 1283 viewsdaveB

July 19th and Hull away on 21:37 - Jul 5 by ozranger

Fingers crossed.

The price for the trains to Hull have altered significantly over the past week. On Thursday morning last week, they were £31 ret. Even choosing a 1st class on the return leg if you wanted to avoid the crowds (which hopefully will be happy), it was only £45. I hesitated and by the afternoon, after Sky announced their games, the price for a ret. went up to £68. That it stayed until Saturday morning when it dropped back to £31 and when I grabbed my tix.

had a look today and was 85 quid each for Hull, I'd forgotten how ridiculous train ticket prices were
July 19th and Hull away on 20:52 - Jul 6 with 1166 viewsGuppy22

Booked my train tickets today and cannot wait, got the 5.25 as well hopefully be ok for that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024