Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 10:42 - Jul 25 with 7441 viewsHayesender

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11763/12363577/joey-barton-bristol-rover

Charged with allegedly beating his wife. And to think, some wanted him to replace MW last season!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Joey Barton on 10:45 - Jul 25 with 5184 viewsMistication92

Lovely bloke, at no point could you tell he was like this...

The Giggs stuff that's been reported has been pretty awful as well.
Joey Barton on 10:48 - Jul 25 with 5161 viewsbosh67

It's a great shame that he has this in him. He appears to be a Jekyll and Hide character. A few people I know who have met him have said he's very intelligent and surprisingly easy going but then there is this very nasty side to him as well. I guess that will never change.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joey Barton on 11:38 - Jul 25 with 4934 viewsstevec

Joey Barton on 10:48 - Jul 25 by bosh67

It's a great shame that he has this in him. He appears to be a Jekyll and Hide character. A few people I know who have met him have said he's very intelligent and surprisingly easy going but then there is this very nasty side to him as well. I guess that will never change.

Suspect he’s one of those characters who’s very nice so long as you agree with every word they say.
Joey Barton on 11:40 - Jul 25 with 4931 viewsdanehoop

Suspect he a p r i c k and always has been.

Never knowingly understood

Joey Barton on 11:42 - Jul 25 with 4920 viewskensalriser

Being intelligent and charming doesn't mean you aren't also a nasty bastard. Often the recipe for a sociopath, in fact.

Barton has always had a red mist problem.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 18:54]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Joey Barton on 14:38 - Jul 25 with 4507 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Things Joey Barton can beat:

Man City YTS Player ✅
Ousmane Dhabo ✅
Liverpool Club goers ✅
Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel ✅
His Wife ✅
First Man After A Corner ❌
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 18:15]
Joey Barton on 14:43 - Jul 25 with 4488 viewsNorthernr

Not digging you out here mate but how long does Joey Barton get these excuses made for him, how many opportunities does he get in the professional game, how much more money is sent his way, because he's misunderstood, or Jekyll and Hude, or actually really intelligent and nice if you get to know him, or just passionate, or just a winner, or just this or just that.

He was, is, and always will be, a nasty, horrible, at times quite dangerous, cnt. He looks like a cnt, he quacks like a cnt, he's a fcking cnt. He has zero redeeming features. Only in football are people like this allowed to prevail and pervade regardless.
Joey Barton on 15:27 - Jul 25 with 4378 viewsCiderwithRsie

Joey Barton on 11:42 - Jul 25 by kensalriser

Being intelligent and charming doesn't mean you aren't also a nasty bastard. Often the recipe for a sociopath, in fact.

Barton has always had a red mist problem.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 18:54]

Innocent until proven guilty and all that, but having known a few women who have been on the receiving end of so-called domestic violence, that is often exactly the combination (including the red mist bit) that is the most dangerous and goes from one victim to another, with each fresh victim giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 15:54 - Jul 25 with 4302 viewsNortholt_Rs

Joey Barton on 14:43 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Not digging you out here mate but how long does Joey Barton get these excuses made for him, how many opportunities does he get in the professional game, how much more money is sent his way, because he's misunderstood, or Jekyll and Hude, or actually really intelligent and nice if you get to know him, or just passionate, or just a winner, or just this or just that.

He was, is, and always will be, a nasty, horrible, at times quite dangerous, cnt. He looks like a cnt, he quacks like a cnt, he's a fcking cnt. He has zero redeeming features. Only in football are people like this allowed to prevail and pervade regardless.

This. Bloke’s a wrong ‘un. I hate the fact this complete scumbag ever pulled on our shirt.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Joey Barton on 16:04 - Jul 25 with 4277 viewsdixiedean

Agree with Clive 100 % . A stain on the club’s history. Lots of decent people like him eg Mackie, Clint Hill but footballers have a different moral code it seems, when the person is a ‘winner’ . Whenever things go against him he responds with violence on and off the pitch, as he’s shown time after time. As Mel said it’s a disgrace he wore our shirt never mind the captain’s armband. Up there with Vinnie Jones .
Joey Barton on 16:25 - Jul 25 with 4239 viewstraininvain

Unfortunately it was always only a matter of time. Barton’s never had his temper under control.
Joey Barton on 17:01 - Jul 25 with 4126 viewsEsox_Lucius

he majority of gas heads are very upset by this. There are a couple of apologists too which makes me wonder how some people's moral compass is aligned.

The grass is always greener.

Joey Barton on 17:46 - Jul 25 with 4003 viewsAshdown_Ranger

A truly horrible sh*t.

Just some of Barton's exploits...

Stubbing a cigar out on a teammate's eye.

Banned from football for 18 month on betting charges.

Received a 4 month (suspended) sentence, 200 hours community service and costs for assault on a Newcastle team-mate, leaving him with a detached retina.

Received a 6 month sentence for assault where he punched a man 20 times, knocking him unconscious, and breaking a teenager's teeth.

Oh, and he has an even lovelier brother, who's in prison for the racially motivated murder of an 18 year old lad.

Last, but not least, his case for assault against then Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel (over 2 years ago) is coming up in November this year.

Let's hope he gets what he deserves.
Joey Barton on 19:01 - Jul 25 with 3825 viewsJigsore

so funny how a major gripe of supposed news outlets these days is 'cancel culture' and yet men like Joey Barton have a list of violent assaults as long as their arm and still get job offers spunked at them. a proper scumbag
Billericay next for Jean Paul Bartre?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Joey Barton on 19:03 - Jul 25 with 3812 viewskensalriser

Agree with all of this except your last sentence.

Sad truth is that if you're famous or rich or powerful or making a lot of money for someone, you can often get away with a lot of stuff we ordinary plebs can't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Joey Barton on 19:34 - Jul 25 with 3742 viewsBoston

Joey Barton on 17:46 - Jul 25 by Ashdown_Ranger

A truly horrible sh*t.

Just some of Barton's exploits...

Stubbing a cigar out on a teammate's eye.

Banned from football for 18 month on betting charges.

Received a 4 month (suspended) sentence, 200 hours community service and costs for assault on a Newcastle team-mate, leaving him with a detached retina.

Received a 6 month sentence for assault where he punched a man 20 times, knocking him unconscious, and breaking a teenager's teeth.

Oh, and he has an even lovelier brother, who's in prison for the racially motivated murder of an 18 year old lad.

Last, but not least, his case for assault against then Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel (over 2 years ago) is coming up in November this year.

Let's hope he gets what he deserves.

Le nightmare!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Joey Barton on 19:55 - Jul 25 with 3703 viewsSimplyNico

Joey Barton on 14:38 - Jul 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Man City YTS Player ✅
Ousmane Dhabo ✅
Liverpool Club goers ✅
His Wife ✅

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Joey Barton on 20:19 - Jul 25 with 3652 viewsswisscottage

No sugar coating with you Clive.
Joey Barton on 20:43 - Jul 25 with 3602 viewsessextaxiboy

I am just replying to the OP as I was "guilty" of suggesting Barton a replacement for Warburton . That was after an awful first half of the season when this board was full of post wanting a change and Warburton himself admits it wouldnt have been a surprise to be sacked .The theads are there if you want to read them . Obviously the way things are now makes that all ridiculous ....but thats hindsight for you

My suggestion of Barton was based purely on the football Fleetwood played under him . It had nothing to do with his off field persona .He hasnt been found guilty of this but no one would be surprised .. He should be finished after that but football has form for forgiving manslaughter ,rape , and domestic violence so maybe not ..
Joey Barton on 00:22 - Jul 26 with 3393 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Joey Barton on 20:43 - Jul 25 by essextaxiboy

I am just replying to the OP as I was "guilty" of suggesting Barton a replacement for Warburton . That was after an awful first half of the season when this board was full of post wanting a change and Warburton himself admits it wouldnt have been a surprise to be sacked .The theads are there if you want to read them . Obviously the way things are now makes that all ridiculous ....but thats hindsight for you

My suggestion of Barton was based purely on the football Fleetwood played under him . It had nothing to do with his off field persona .He hasnt been found guilty of this but no one would be surprised .. He should be finished after that but football has form for forgiving manslaughter ,rape , and domestic violence so maybe not ..

Hasn’t it been established time after time that his off field and on field persona are exactly the same?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 0:23]
Joey Barton on 00:42 - Jul 26 with 3378 viewsBoston

Joey Barton on 20:43 - Jul 25 by essextaxiboy

No probs Exxy, you probably sold a load of dodgy motors back in the day as well.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Joey Barton on 02:08 - Jul 26 with 3332 viewsDavieQPR

Plus we've got Wayne Rooney seemingly up to his old tricks.
Joey Barton on 04:45 - Jul 26 with 3286 viewsLoftgirl

Joey Barton on 02:08 - Jul 26 by DavieQPR

Plus we've got Wayne Rooney seemingly up to his old tricks.

Our cup runneth over.
Joey Barton on 07:23 - Jul 26 with 3174 viewsHooparoo

Joey Barton on 14:38 - Jul 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Man City YTS Player ✅
Ousmane Dhabo ✅
Liverpool Club goers ✅
His Wife ✅

It used to boil my piss watching Barton waste all our free kicks and corners. Even I can beat the first man and score the odd free kick and I’m a fcking nobody.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Joey Barton on 07:39 - Jul 26 with 3155 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Joey Barton on 07:23 - Jul 26 by Hooparoo

It used to boil my piss watching Barton waste all our free kicks and corners. Even I can beat the first man and score the odd free kick and I’m a fcking nobody.

Always followed up by an exasperated arm flap as if the height of the defender and his shocking lack of ability was the fault of his teammates.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024