Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan 19:02 - Jul 26 with 2872 viewslosethedrum

Gives a good perspective of the game as seen from the stands .
V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 19:30 - Jul 26 with 2760 viewsBoston

Already up mate, I posted it a couple of hours after the game…and yes, we all seem to like this bloke.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 19:38 - Jul 26 with 2725 viewslosethedrum

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 19:30 - Jul 26 by Boston

Already up mate, I posted it a couple of hours after the game…and yes, we all seem to like this bloke.

Forgive me for the repeat Boston , didnt see your edition .
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 8:25]
V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 20:15 - Jul 26 with 2579 viewsBoston

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 19:38 - Jul 26 by losethedrum

Forgive me for the repeat Boston , didnt see your edition .
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 8:25]

Dominus vobiscum.

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 20:35 - Jul 26 with 2506 viewsdaveB

His videos in the Euros were pretty good as well
V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 21:33 - Jul 26 with 2353 viewsthame_hoops

Fair Play to him, for taking the time in doing this, but how on earth can he enjoy the day when he’s just staring at a screen and talking.
V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 22:02 - Jul 26 with 2271 viewsPlanetHonneywood

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 21:33 - Jul 26 by thame_hoops

Fair Play to him, for taking the time in doing this, but how on earth can he enjoy the day when he’s just staring at a screen and talking.

John Motson did it for 30 odd years…to be fair, he did get to wear a sheepskin though.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 22:04 - Jul 26 with 2259 viewsBlackCrowe

He's got a lovely manner about him...he'll go far.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 00:16 - Jul 27 with 2005 viewsCLAREMAN1995

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 19:30 - Jul 26 by Boston

You are already in mid season form Boston fair play to you haha .I must confess to having missed your highlight package saturday but I am going to see if its still up .Thanks to you and this poster here .
Did anybody notice the guy behind with the stunning Retro shirt with Blue Star.I think its from early to mid 90s and its beautiful .Pushes the Guinness 84 one close but still behind it IMO.
Looking forward to this year its been a long time coming
Login to get fewer ads

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 00:47 - Jul 27 with 1984 viewsLythamR

Very pleasurable
V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 00:49 - Jul 27 with 1977 viewsBoston

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 00:16 - Jul 27 by CLAREMAN1995

You are already in mid season form Boston fair play to you haha .I must confess to having missed your highlight package saturday but I am going to see if its still up .Thanks to you and this poster here .
Did anybody notice the guy behind with the stunning Retro shirt with Blue Star.I think its from early to mid 90s and its beautiful .Pushes the Guinness 84 one close but still behind it IMO.
Looking forward to this year its been a long time coming

Ha, exactly what caught my eye.

Edit, I washed my 82 / 83 Retro shirt yesterday...very carefully.
I never wear it though, it sits folded on top of my dresser beside the tv, it makes me happy when I come in from a tough day. Mrs Boston thinks I'm strange, has occasionally mentioned the words 'psychiatric help'.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 0:54]

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 02:27 - Jul 27 with 1917 viewsLoftgirl

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 00:49 - Jul 27 by Boston

I never wear it though, it sits folded on top of my dresser beside the tv, it makes me happy when I come in from a tough day. Mrs Boston thinks I'm strange, has occasionally mentioned the words 'psychiatric help'.

Ignore her. We understand.
V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 08:49 - Jul 27 with 1667 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Samantha reminds me off Sonia Anubis

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 08:52 - Jul 27 with 1655 viewskernowhoop

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 00:49 - Jul 27 by Boston

Those words from Mrs B are not dissimilar to some that I have heard at home. Perhaps you should take up the suggestion, let us know how you get on and then, through this board, we could possibly arrange a mass consultation - after which, we should all feel better?
V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 10:14 - Jul 27 with 1560 viewsfrancisbowles

V log of saturdays game by a Bolton fan on 08:52 - Jul 27 by kernowhoop

Those words from Mrs B are not dissimilar to some that I have heard at home. Perhaps you should take up the suggestion, let us know how you get on and then, through this board, we could possibly arrange a mass consultation - after which, we should all feel better?

Nah, a psychiatrist isn't going to understand either. Not unless he has suffered from the same obsessive love for anything associated with Queens Park Ranger's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024