Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super League - Here we go again 19:43 - Jul 30 with 1645 viewsdavman

Just BAN them from European Competition indefinitely. Grow a pair and just DOOOOOOOO it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58032324

It is so hard to look at such an impotent "governing body" getting trampled on left right and centre. Let them go; it'll be a fantastic competition with just the three of them. Loathsome rich kids ruining this great game...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Super League - Here we go again on 20:34 - Jul 30 with 1532 viewsMick_S

Drip, drip, drip and take the other stinkers with you.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Super League - Here we go again on 07:46 - Jul 31 with 1330 viewsDorse

'Clubs participating in European competitions have the right to govern their own competitions'.

No they don't. If they are participating in a competition, the rules are set by the organisers. If they want to set the rules, they have to create their own but the original competition will reserve the right to decide whether a team can participate in theirs. If they are members of the organising group then all the other members have the same rights.

For example, if you are running a music festival and your headliners decide to release an album of racist folk songs in support of a different festival they're running later in the year, you can drop them from the show. They can argue that they are a huge draw, have headlined in the past, have never been anything other than successful etc, even try to take you to court for discrimination or whatever but it is still your festival. It is unreasonable to expect you to be a part of promoting their agenda and a separate festival that supports it, especially as all the other acts will be effected by the decision.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Super League - Here we go again on 07:48 - Jul 31 with 1326 viewsPaddyhoops

Can't wait to see the semi final line up!!
Oh hang on ,not enough teams!!
Super League - Here we go again on 08:19 - Jul 31 with 1266 viewsCanadaRanger

Super League - Here we go again on 07:48 - Jul 31 by Paddyhoops

Can't wait to see the semi final line up!!
Oh hang on ,not enough teams!!

Reminds me of The Goodies Pirate Radio Station.
They only had one recod... A side and B side...
Played all day...
Super League - Here we go again on 08:21 - Jul 31 with 1265 viewsTGRRRSSS

Has it gone to CAS - hence the 3 of them, still digging in, for what purpose I' not sure.
Super League - Here we go again on 08:30 - Jul 31 with 1245 viewsOldPedro

Super League - Here we go again on 08:21 - Jul 31 by TGRRRSSS

Has it gone to CAS - hence the 3 of them, still digging in, for what purpose I' not sure.

The 3 of them are desperate for cash - all in big trouble financially

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Super League - Here we go again on 08:36 - Jul 31 with 1232 viewsTGRRRSSS

Oh for sure, I still cannot see how in the next few years this would help them, after the intial hit of money - though haven't all the money people disappeared now they realise it won't be popular.

Also in Post Covid world it remains to be seen who will keep pumping money in if things carry on as they seem likely to world wide for quite a while yet.
Super League - Here we go again on 09:07 - Jul 31 with 1166 viewsPaddyhoops

Super League - Here we go again on 08:19 - Jul 31 by CanadaRanger

Reminds me of The Goodies Pirate Radio Station.
They only had one recod... A side and B side...
Played all day...

Very good. I remember Peter Cook did a brilliant sketch where he owned a restaurant called "Frog a le peche. "
There were two items on the menu. Frogs and peaches!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024